Mage35egaM

Rank 0
Mage35egaM
PostedNov 04, 2012 2:06 pm

Ignite stopping at loading

Just like title says...
I'm trying to open up shaiya. It was working the other day but now for whatever reason it doesn't want to work. I click on my shortcut, aeria ignite starts up and then after a few minutes of waiting it goes to the loading screen and comes to a halt and stops responding. I also tried starting ignite up using its shortcut rather than going through the updater and am getting the same result. Anyone have an idea on what i should do? Any and all help is appreciated. Smile

R.I.P Bull <3
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Re: Ignite stopping at loading

Just like title says...
Did you already try deleting manually then using a program like ccleaner to remove all traces of ignite, then re installing it and try reopening it (in case something may or may not have been corrupted after a while)? That may help with your situation, just a thought Razz

Mage35egaM

Rank 0
Mage35egaM
PostedNov 04, 2012 3:20 pm
Hmm I guess that could work but here is a picture to clarify what I am dealing with.
http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab106/6foot4at13/HeresWhatIMean.jpg
(Link for image)

It just stands at this point and stops responding. :/

Mage35egaM

Rank 0
Mage35egaM
PostedNov 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Update

Still not working

Tactics used thus far
Completely uninstall both shaiya and aeria ignite
Result: Did not work :/

R.I.P Bull <3

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Re: Update

Mage35egaM wrote:
Still not working

Tactics used thus far
Completely uninstall both shaiya and aeria ignite
Result: Did not work :/  

Will look for further solutions. My ignite was actually acting up today as well, so it may be affecting several users.

Mage35egaM

Rank 0
Mage35egaM
PostedNov 05, 2012 1:56 pm
i decided that it is just my computer being temperamental >.> when i restart computer ignite shows up fine now. Now just gotta figure out why the shaiya updater wont show on screen after working last night x.x updater shows in processes but not on screen.

R.I.P Bull <3

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 05, 2012 8:43 pm
Mage35egaM wrote:
i decided that it is just my computer being temperamental >.> when i restart computer ignite shows up fine now. Now just gotta figure out why the shaiya updater wont show on screen after working last night x.x updater shows in processes but not on screen.  

Try again tomorrow. I've been hearing people have been having problems with ignite lately. Even I have some errors with it too, and I barely use it if at all.

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedNov 06, 2012 12:02 am
Heya!
Concerning it halting, do you get to see a bit of it before it closes?
Or nothing at all...

Because I have the exact same problem. I have not made any alterations to my computer either cause I've been way too busy studying. Just seeing a bit of the interface again would give me some hope that it might come up againt :S