clan logo ?

how to set the clan logo, where ?

The Dr.3gzo1
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedNov 04, 2012 3:19 pm
at ijji there were clan mark competitions where clans competed for clan marks at weekends.

right now there's nothing for the clan marks so maybe next year.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedNov 04, 2012 4:45 pm
It was removed due to the Farmers who started farming for the clanmark making it unfair for the rest of us.. No matter how long your clan would spend time clanwaring for the clanmark, farmers were always ahead of you by 1 million points making it IMPOSSIBLE to get the clanmark in a legit way.

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedNov 04, 2012 4:53 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
It was removed due to the Farmers who started farming for the clanmark making it unfair for the rest of us.. No matter how long your clan would spend time clanwaring for the clanmark, farmers were always ahead of you by 1 million points making it IMPOSSIBLE to get the clanmark in a legit way.  

sotrue. every clan that has one farmed it. no exeptions

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedNov 04, 2012 6:06 pm
LeViperr wrote:

don't lie. some clans won it legit, including mine (HardToHandle).

it just took us 3 weekends of really trying, always going for the least cool looking clan mark and luck I guess. we also had like 90 clan members (of course not all of them online that time).

we played in 4 clan war rooms same time, organized on TS. when someone left, someone else had to replace him. teams kept changing. wasn't easy..

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

remus22091989

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Re: clan logo ?

Dr3gzo1 wrote:
how to set the clan logo, where ?  

i sa urbanlegends and the got a new clan mark ?? how can they guys have a new mark ???

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedNov 04, 2012 7:02 pm
blaznyuu wrote:
LeViperr wrote:

don't lie. some clans won it legit, including mine (HardToHandle).

it just took us 3 weekends of really trying, always going for the least cool looking clan mark and luck I guess. we also had like 90 clan members (of course not all of them online that time).

we played in 4 clan war rooms same time, organized on TS. when someone left, someone else had to replace him. teams kept changing. wasn't easy..  

how honist you sound, i think there arnt really no exeprions.
not that i think you lie or something..

i know it cause i tried really hard with my clan weekend after weekend and i didnt get even the smallest clanmark. and we played 3rooms at the same time. hours after hours..

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedNov 04, 2012 8:52 pm
LeViperr wrote:

i know it cause i tried really hard with my clan weekend after weekend and i didnt get even the smallest clanmark. and we played 3rooms at the same time. hours after hours..  

we got 600k clan points the weekend we won.. we were just lucky because there were no farmers competing for the same clan mark I guess.

I'll make a gallery with screenshots of that weekend when I'll have a bit more time (I have 700 screenshots from that weekend -.- there are just too many, will take time to select okay ones to upload). anyway, we didn't farm.. we were struggling

HazardLight

Rank 4
HazardLight
PostedNov 04, 2012 11:47 pm
blaznyuu wrote:
LeViperr wrote:

we got 600k clan points the weekend we won.. we were just lucky because there were no farmers competing for the same clan mark I guess.

I'll make a gallery with screenshots of that weekend when I'll have a bit more time (I have 700 screenshots from that weekend -.- there are just too many, will take time to select okay ones to upload). anyway, we didn't farm.. we were struggling  

Hah I remember when that clan mark was up for grabs. The main reason our clan didn't want to go for it is because I quote: "It looks like a bloody nipple".

Anyways, we got our clan mark legitly too. (EtrnalAnrchy)

irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
PostedNov 05, 2012 5:52 am
Our clan won it legit, too. We lost most of the battles, but still, we won it legit. We had 46 members that were online all the time, 24/7 doing clan wars. When other weren't playing, the EU part of the clan did their clan wars, then when they went, the US part of the clan did their clan wars, etc...it was constant. And now we have a nice clan mark consisting of a cute little flower thing.