Can a period be part of a guild name? e.g. <I.R.S.>

IGN: Sarah<br> Guild: Kisses<br> Faction: Royal Guards<br> Server: Venus<br>
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedApr 21, 2013 2:52 pm
therealfairy wrote:
1) About applications: I asked someone about applications when he applied to my guild, and said it was through the guild manager. I'm yet to check this.

2) Hunting exp contribution? Some of my guild members reported that they seen a screen alert about their daily limit of hunting experience contribution to the guild. What is this, exactly?

3) As the guild master I can see and accept, then turn in guild quests for donation tokens but not any other members reported to see them. Any information about them?

I know that we don't have official information released about these things, but maybe people leading higher level guilds would know them better to explain.  

1. It's under the Guild Menu (press G), I can't remember exactly where but there's a button somewhere that says Apps. xD

2. When running dungeons, it automatically contributes a small amount of EXP towards the guild (though the EXP you gain would be the same whether you're in a guild or not). I'm not sure on the exact numbers or what the daily max is however.

3. The only information we have right now is guild quests can only be done by the guild leader atm.

Buffster42 wrote:
Quick question:

Can a period be part of a guild name? e.g. <I.R.S.>  

Letters and numbers only however I have seen guild names with the Omega symbol, so it's possible there are a couple special characters you can get in.

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedApr 22, 2013 9:27 am
At what level/rank do you get access to the 2nd warehouse tab?

Just plain Beaver now.

chris.aeria

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
chris.aeria
PostedApr 22, 2013 9:40 am
What are valid items for donation tokens? I've tried dropping lots of different things into the item slot, but it hasn't accepted anything yet.

Server: Andromeda - Faction: Royal Guard - Guild: Guardian - Name: Balina

Yanathna

Rank 0
Yanathna
PostedApr 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Guild limit problem and a solution.

Guild limit problem and a solution.
Though I do not agree with adding a limit to the amount of people in a guild, I do how ever understand the reason for it. That being said, it extremely hampers the want to make alts if there is not room for them with your friends.

What i suggest is this. If you are going to keep a guild member limit. At least make multiple toons on the same account not count toward that limit. So someone in the guild can have all of there beloved toons in the same guild, with out harming the guild.

After all would not encouraging alts help with your sells? I know i would make more alts if I could still be in my same guild.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMay 01, 2013 3:38 am
chris.aeria wrote:
What are valid items for donation tokens? I've tried dropping lots of different things into the item slot, but it hasn't accepted anything yet.  

Currently only the guild leader can get these tokens by completing a daily guild quest received from the NPC next to the Guild Hall Bouncer.

alanwehr

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2013 9:19 am
How do I appoint someone else to take ovcer the guild?

I am the guild leader, but the job got dumped on me when the previous leader left. But I do NOT want to be the leader and now I can't leave.

Need help.

alanwehr

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2013 4:26 am
Can someone/anyone help? I have tried expeling the members and the system doesn't allow me to expel the last one, therefore I can't disband guild!!

Please, can someone help!?

Crazydeez

Rank 0
PostedJun 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Guild Management

Not being able to change the limits of the guild member after setting them
Hi I am a guild master of a new guild and i have assigned my officers and the limits to the members in the guild, but now I can't change the limits of the members. For example I set the ability to invite members to as low as council and to write a notice I put it as captain, but now I can't change the notice nor can I change the limits of the members, as a guild master what should I do?

maikayeng

Rank 0
maikayeng
PostedJun 04, 2013 11:23 am
When I made my guild, I had literally just left another guild a couple of minutes before. I don't think the cooldown applies to the creator of the guild. Unless that's a bug.