Author Message

TehCait

Rank 1
Joined
30 Mar 2013
Posts
257
Location
United States
PostedApr 10, 2013 1:07 pm
So exp only raises grade and money only raises level?
Advertisement

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
Joined
04 Jun 2011
Posts
428
Location
Romania
PostedApr 10, 2013 1:24 pm
I have 3k contribution but i didn't donate anything o.o how come ?

TehCait

Rank 1
Joined
30 Mar 2013
Posts
257
Location
United States
PostedApr 10, 2013 1:53 pm
Elynosgirl wrote:
I have 3k contribution but i didn't donate anything o.o how come ?  
You automatically donate a veeery small percentage of exp from mobs you grind. Not sure how much, like less than 1% though.

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
Joined
04 Jun 2011
Posts
428
Location
Romania
PostedApr 10, 2013 2:20 pm
TehCait wrote:
Elynosgirl wrote:
I have 3k contribution but i didn't donate anything o.o how come ?  
You automatically donate a veeery small percentage of exp from mobs you grind. Not sure how much, like less than 1% though.  

that makes sense sankyu ^^

link0064

Rank 0
link0064
Joined
03 Oct 2010
Posts
2
Location
Pensacola United States
PostedApr 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Adding People

Okay I know this'll sound weird. but I seem like im having a problem adding people to my guild.
Do they have to be physically be infront of me? When I right click them it says "Guild Management" but I cant click it.

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
Joined
24 Nov 2007
Posts
1282
Location
United States
PostedApr 10, 2013 4:23 pm
chris.aeria wrote:
Stupid question, but how do you apply to a guild?

I'm on the Council in my Guild, so I can process applications, but I have no idea how to tell someone to submit one. If I'm chatting with them, I can do an Invite. Does that cause an application to be created?  


If you invite them to the guild, then they will automatically be added to the guild the moment they accept the invitation. As I've only ever been invited to a guild, and not had to apply, I am unsure of the workings of that; I only know that people have applied to the guild I am in in the past.

Try having the person that you want to apply to the guild right-click on your character when you are standing in front of them and see if there is an application option on the drop-down menu.

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
Joined
24 Nov 2007
Posts
1282
Location
United States
PostedApr 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Re: Adding People

link0064 wrote:
Okay I know this'll sound weird. but I seem like im having a problem adding people to my guild.
Do they have to be physically be infront of me? When I right click them it says "Guild Management" but I cant click it.  


To invite someone to the guild, you can go through a few different methods.

The first is to hit the "G" key to open the guild window. Make sure you click the "Guild Info" tab, and then the "Manage" button. From there, click "Invite" and enter in the person's name. They do have to be online in order for you to invite them, but they do not need to be standing in front of you for this method.

The second is the option where the person is physically in front of you. You would right-click on their name and select the guild invitation option.

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
Joined
24 Nov 2007
Posts
1282
Location
United States
PostedApr 10, 2013 4:30 pm
TehCait wrote:
So exp only raises grade and money only raises level?  


Yes.

chris.aeria

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
chris.aeria
Joined
23 Feb 2013
Posts
130
Location
United States
PostedApr 10, 2013 6:57 pm
lestat_anil wrote:

If you invite them to the guild, then they will automatically be added to the guild the moment they accept the invitation. As I've only ever been invited to a guild, and not had to apply, I am unsure of the workings of that; I only know that people have applied to the guild I am in in the past.
 


Yes, that's what I thought.


lestat_anil wrote:

Try having the person that you want to apply to the guild right-click on your character when you are standing in front of them and see if there is an application option on the drop-down menu.  


Ok, I can do that, I guess. That seems like it's kind of pointless. If I'm right there, I can just talk to them and invite them. I don't need an application. I guess it's if you want in the guild, and the person you're talking to doesn't have the power to invite?

That might make sense, and is probably how it works. Thanks.

therealfairy

Rank 0
therealfairy
Joined
09 Apr 2013
Posts
39
Location
Hungary
PostedApr 12, 2013 12:41 pm
1) About applications: I asked someone about applications when he applied to my guild, and said it was through the guild manager. I'm yet to check this.

2) Hunting exp contribution? Some of my guild members reported that they seen a screen alert about their daily limit of hunting experience contribution to the guild. What is this, exactly?

3) As the guild master I can see and accept, then turn in guild quests for donation tokens but not any other members reported to see them. Any information about them?

I know that we don't have official information released about these things, but maybe people leading higher level guilds would know them better to explain.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: