Shadow.Master.

Rank 2
Shadow.Master.
PostedMar 24, 2013 9:37 am
ESP_oir wrote:
Shadow.Master. wrote:
quick question some players applied to my guild and i checked the guild applications and they were on hold is there an option to cancel their applications, because i tried adding another person and it says unknown error pls help  

There is a way around this! Go into your applicants tab and click on the name of one of the applicants. Then select the "add to guild" button. It will come up with two options: Accept or Decline. If you want to add them to the guild you click accept, if not click decline. There will now be space in your guild to add more people and the error shouldn't come up! The guild system counts applied members as actual members, which I think is a strange system, but it's important to clear out your applicant list from time to time to make sure you have space available for new members.  

Thanks it worked i didnt want to click add to guild was scared they will automatically join in lol
Advertisement

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedMar 24, 2013 12:07 pm
Updated the guide (didn't realize it was so horribly outdated/difficult to read until I reread it)

adamkoolkid4

Rank 0
adamkoolkid4
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:09 am
Are guild quests available right now? I'm the leader of guild and I got the message that there wasn't any available

Posted By Aeria Mobile

dgkkeen1

Rank 0
dgkkeen1
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:02 am
BTW type the full amount of exp you will put in cause you can only donate 1 time a day. I thought it went by % so I only put 1 in there Razz still said it took 1% but it didn't.

Now thats whats up!

chrissoccer70

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 9:44 am
If you level up your guild can you invite more members?

dgkkeen1

Rank 0
dgkkeen1
PostedMar 29, 2013 9:58 am
chrissoccer70 wrote:

Yes at lvl5 can hold a Max of 50 if I remember correctly

Now thats whats up!

InkSlingr

Rank 0
InkSlingr
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:00 pm
chrissoccer70 wrote:

You need to raise the Rank of your guild. That is done through EXP donations. Every increase in Rank raises your member cap by 5.

Raspia

Rank 0
Raspia
PostedMar 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Question

I have a question about the guild rank. How can I allow others to invite people to the guild so the guild master doesn't have to do all the time.

lestat_anil

lestat_anil
PostedMar 29, 2013 4:37 pm

Re: Question

Raspia wrote:
I have a question about the guild rank. How can I allow others to invite people to the guild so the guild master doesn't have to do all the time.  

You have to set that permission for the different member ranks.

chris.aeria

chris.aeria
PostedApr 10, 2013 11:27 am
Stupid question, but how do you apply to a guild?

I'm on the Council in my Guild, so I can process applications, but I have no idea how to tell someone to submit one. If I'm chatting with them, I can do an Invite. Does that cause an application to be created?