mystogankingi

Rank 0
mystogankingi
PostedNov 04, 2012 7:45 am   Last edited by mystogankingi on Nov 05, 2012 2:34 am. Edited 6 times in total

[Guild]Fairy Tail <- Recruiting

Hello, me and my friends formed this guild for the purpose of helping each other as a guild and anyone who joins the guild. We're mostly PvP oriented. But as usually gonna help everyone in the guild so the guild will grow bigger and stronger by simply helping each other to join us make an application and submit it. Most of the website is supposed to match after the game(cbt) is released.
For members of the guild it is not necessary to have Raidcall or teamspeak or anything else we'll decide about it later on the forums so everyone can give their opinions which one fits them better.

thanks to deatheater59 for including this

Guild Website
This website will be used to communicate and inform players. We will be using the website as a tool.All possible members are REQUIRED to register and have their application approved before joining in game. Me and Mysto will try our best to keep the Website uptodate with all the current news. From the Official site as well as Guild related news. We will be hosting events periodically. But all this will be possible if you cooperate with us. The website does have a shoutbox. And AGE forums rules will be applying and enforced to the fullest.
More will be added when needed.
Rules/Regulations
With all this in play some sort of order is needed. So all of AGE's rules will be applying to our website/guild as well. And since our website does allow IP blocks. Our consequences will incorporate that. More information will be on our Guild Site. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.
Guild Allies.
We feel that allies are needed in game. And therefore we will be having allies. If you are interested in this partnership please contact me and or Mysto. We will be happy to work together.
Current Allies

• Team Knockout

Guild Enemies
We will have haters. And we will demolish our haters

There are two admins for the Fairy Tail website, and our positions are as follow:
Mystogan - Leader
DeadPhoenix/deatheater - CoLeader

Fairy Tail Website
Advertisement

ForsakenNyx

Rank 0
ForsakenNyx
PostedNov 04, 2012 7:49 am
Oh my *****. Fairy Tail lol.... Best show ever but i'm reading the Manga

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 04, 2012 8:15 am
By friends he means me -,- And yeah this will be a rocking guild. I would also like to add that this guild is not hardcore win win win. We will be having fun. Making small events on our Guild website etc. So if you like fun guilds with activity this is the guild for you.

Valex1994

Rank 0
Valex1994
PostedNov 04, 2012 8:18 am
Good look for this new guild

mystogankingi

Rank 0
mystogankingi
PostedNov 04, 2012 8:26 am
ForsakenNyx wrote:
Oh my *****. Fairy Tail lol.... Best show ever but i'm reading the Manga  

Yeah, it's awesome Smile)

deatheater59 wrote:
By friends he means me -,- And yeah this will be a rocking guild. I would also like to add that this guild is not hardcore win win win. We will be having fun. Making small events on our Guild website etc. So if you like fun guilds with activity this is the guild for you.  

That's right Smile

And thank you Valex Smile

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 04, 2012 12:07 pm   Last edited by deatheater59 on Nov 04, 2012 12:44 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Guild Information.

Okay since Mysto failed to mention key parts of our guild I will include it in this post and have him Copy+Paste it in the original post.

Guild Website
This website will be used to communicate and inform players. We will be using the website as a tool.All possible members are REQUIRED to register and have their application approved before joining in game. Me and Mysto will try our best to keep the Website uptodate with all the current news. From the Official site as well as Guild related news. We will be hosting events periodically. But all this will be possible if you cooperate with us. The website does have a shoutbox. And AGE forums rules will be applying and enforced to the fullest.
More will be added when needed.
Rules/Regulations
With all this in play some sort of order is needed. So all of AGE's rules will be applying to our website/guild as well. And since our website does allow IP blocks. Our consequences will incorporate that. More information will be on our Guild Site. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.
Guild Allies.
We feel that allies are needed in game. And therefore we will be having allies. If you are interested in this partnership please contact me and or Mysto. We will be happy to work together.
Current Allies

• Team Knockout

Guild Enemies
We will have haters. And we will demolish our haters Very Happy

FairyTail Website

ForsakenNyx

Rank 0
ForsakenNyx
PostedNov 04, 2012 12:11 pm
i am one of your allies :3 and my IGN is mysto too. :3

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 04, 2012 12:43 pm
ForsakenNyx wrote:
i am one of your allies :3 and my IGN is mysto too. :3  

Okay. I thought that issue was not yet confirmed.

mystogankingi

Rank 0
mystogankingi
PostedNov 04, 2012 1:43 pm
I updated the info thank you deatheater59 Smile

fedefo123

Rank 0
fedefo123
PostedNov 04, 2012 3:45 pm
I would like very much to be part of this guild. However, we are thinking in making a spanish guild with my spanish mates. If we can't, or whatever, I'm in here Very Happy

Very good luck : )