GMvash

GameMaster: Germany
GMvash
PostedNov 04, 2012 6:58 am

Stuck in a Clan-application? Here's help!

Read this if you're stuck with a clan application!
Hey everybody,

we noticed that some players who applied for clans are basically stuck in limbo as long as the clan-leader of the clan they applied to does not react to the application. Due to this, they're not able to apply for other clans or create their own.

We created a quick work-around for this issue for now and we hope that we can add a "Cancel application" button to the clanpage soon. Until then every application that has been unanswered for 72hours (3days) will automatically be cancelled and players can then apply for other clans again!

tl;dr: if you're stuck in a clan-application, wait for 3 days for it to be cancelled automatically!

Thanks for your attention,
Team Aeria
Advertisement

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
PostedNov 04, 2012 7:40 am
So, if I for example applied weeks ago, would it get cancelled today, or in 3 days?

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedNov 04, 2012 7:47 am
or you can just leave by yourself if you go here: http://clan.aeriagames.com/ava/clan/roster/HardToHandle where you replace HardToHandle with the name of the clan you applied to then you simply click "Leave this clan" to leave it.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

GMvash

GMvash
PostedNov 04, 2012 7:50 am
CurvedScissors wrote:
So, if I for example applied weeks ago, would it get cancelled today, or in 3 days?  

Then it would be cancelled since Thursday morning as we applied the described automatic system to our servers at that point.

GMvash

GMvash
PostedNov 04, 2012 7:52 am
blaznyuu wrote:
or you can just leave by yourself if you go here: http://clan.aeriagames.com/ava/clan/roster/HardToHandle where you replace HardToHandle with the name of the clan you applied to then you simply click "Leave this clan" to leave it.  

That of course works as well, but that's too much of a workaround for unexperienced people. We will introduce a direct link to clan applications very soon hopefully Smile.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedNov 04, 2012 8:01 am

Re: Stuck in a Clan-application? Here's help!

GMvash wrote:
Hey everybody,

we noticed that some players who applied for clans are basically stuck in limbo as long as the clan-leader of the clan they applied to does not react to the application. Due to this, they're not able to apply for other clans or create their own.

We created a quick work-around for this issue for now and we hope that we can add a "Cancel application" button to the clanpage soon. Until then every application that has been unanswered for 72hours (3days) will automatically be cancelled and players can then apply for other clans again!

tl;dr: if you're stuck in a clan-application, wait for 3 days for it to be cancelled automatically!

Team Aeria  
if u click at delete clan does it get removed direct? Anyway we had a event ask question about aeria and ava we still haven't got a answer.. you got some information about that event how mutch should we wait ?

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 04, 2012 9:08 am

spacefire11 wrote:
GMvash wrote:
Hey everybody,

Team Aeria  
if u click at delete clan does it get removed direct? Anyway we had a event ask question about aeria and ava we still haven't got a answer.. you got some information about that event how mutch should we wait ?  

Waiting for the answers aswell...

GMvash

GMvash
PostedNov 04, 2012 10:14 am

spacefire11 wrote:

1st question: yes it should work like that
2nd question: we apologize for the delay. There were some questions directly related to the release schedule which means we have to verify with the developers which takes time. If it will take much longer I will post the answers to the other questions we could already finish during next week (probably around wednesday) and just edit the few release-schedule related questions into the thread as soon as we have them.

teamspeakuser1

Rank 3
teamspeakuser1
PostedNov 04, 2012 11:56 am
Thx yo

russellwax2

Rank 0
russellwax2
PostedNov 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Thank you very much. I thought I'd never be able to join another clan on this acc again. I guess my angry tickets helped Razz