Author Message

hit_468

Rank 1
hit_468
Joined
08 Sep 2012
Posts
215
Location
United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:53 pm
im confused to how this works, i dont see any of my accounts?

Advertisement

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
3532
Location
SoCal United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 10:09 pm
hit_468 wrote:
im confused to how this works, i dont see any of my accounts?  


You post your forum name and in game name.

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
1693
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedJan 18, 2013 3:59 pm
Time to update? I THINK SO!

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
1693
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedJan 18, 2013 4:33 pm
Update complete, check it out ^_^

hit_468

Rank 1
hit_468
Joined
08 Sep 2012
Posts
215
Location
United States
PostedJan 18, 2013 8:06 pm
kotaku23 wrote:
hit_468 wrote:
im confused to how this works, i dont see any of my accounts?  


You post your forum name and in game name.  

oh thanks

unim42

Rank 0
Joined
12 Sep 2012
Posts
77
Location
Seattle United States
PostedJan 19, 2013 12:01 am
hit_468 wrote:
kotaku23 wrote:
hit_468 wrote:
im confused to how this works, i dont see any of my accounts?  


You post your forum name and in game name.  

oh thanks  

IGN:UniM4+ForumName:UniM42 add me on this list

funk_456

Rank 0
funk_456
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
46
Location
Pennsylvania United States
PostedJan 20, 2013 6:16 pm
I want to be in the list tooooo Very Happy

Add me

IGN : SrG//Style

<---------- Fourm name is

Simply kid on the forum,lol.

jerrrge

Rank 5
jerrrge
Joined
16 Jul 2012
Posts
3632
Location
Tustin, California United States
PostedJan 21, 2013 2:34 am
<<

IGN: Jerrge

bumblejeep2116

Rank 0
bumblejeep2116
Joined
26 Sep 2012
Posts
34
Location
United States
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:59 pm
forum name: bumblejeep2116

IGN: SorryIamNoob

Dashizz12

Rank 3
Joined
16 Aug 2012
Posts
990
Location
boston mass United States
PostedJan 23, 2013 8:16 pm
Ign is Leasemygun

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: