ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:16 am
Can you take that 'a' off the end of my IGN so that it's just 'volvagiase'?

Thanks Smile

Advertisement

40creek.

Rank 3
40creek.
PostedNov 28, 2012 11:18 am
You crack me up with this purple BULL CRAP! LOL! 3nmity is purple??? LOL! Give me a break kid! LOL!

"Purple members have shown they are active, dedicated, and trustworthy. They make the community fun for everyone, help out, and have a good maturity level. Not only are they active, but they are involved in helping Aeria to become a better place for everyone. They are often recognized by the community and are known to be players that give up valuable time to help make improvements. They create events, useful threads, and are there to assist you."

I guess you missed it when he/she/it took my one of my pics from the "Real Life Picture" thread and did this...

Ya, that's REAL mature...

repulse1122

Rank 0
repulse1122
PostedNov 28, 2012 12:28 pm
In game name:ZingBear

Furoms name: repulse1122

iluvpokaa

Rank 3
iluvpokaa
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:13 pm
40creek. wrote:
You crack me up with this purple BULL CRAP! LOL! 3nmity is purple??? LOL! Give me a break kid! LOL!

"Purple members have shown they are active, dedicated, and trustworthy. They make the community fun for everyone, help out, and have a good maturity level. Not only are they active, but they are involved in helping Aeria to become a better place for everyone. They are often recognized by the community and are known to be players that give up valuable time to help make improvements. They create events, useful threads, and are there to assist you."

I guess you missed it when he/she/it took my one of my pics from the "Real Life Picture" thread and did this...

Having a good maturity level is more then posting hilarious pictures ; come on, I woulda posted that too! LOL.

Edit: It's also luka. COME ON LOL.

40creek.

Rank 3
40creek.
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:30 pm
iluvpokaa wrote:
40creek. wrote:

Having a good maturity level is more then posting hilarious pictures ; come on, I woulda posted that too! LOL.

I didn't think of it as being mature or hilarious. Maybe I would have if we were considered "friends", but we aren't. He harassed me and didn't get banned for it. I have done far less and got banned. The double standard around this place is ridiculous. He is about the furthest thing from being "mature" on this game than anybody. He's purple and I'm not? Get out of here.

It's ok for some people to act a certain way but not others?

40creek.

Rank 3
40creek.
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:42 pm
Ya, this is real mature too...

gurneet_1

Rank 4
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:44 pm
40creek. wrote:
iluvpokaa wrote:
40creek. wrote:

I didn't think of it as being mature or hilarious. Maybe I would have if we were considered "friends", but we aren't. He harassed me and didn't get banned for it. I have done far less and got banned. The double standard around this place is ridiculous. He is about the furthest thing from being "mature" on this game than anybody. He's purple and I'm not? Get out of here.

Why do you keep posting negative feed back on this thread? Make a thread about this and let that get locked, no reason to create a flame war on this thread and get this thread locked for no good reason... If you got a problem with something about this thread PM iluvpokaa or urdeep1

ShineSprites

Rank 2
ShineSprites
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:34 pm
gurneet_1 wrote:
40creek. wrote:
iluvpokaa wrote:
40creek. wrote:

Why do you keep posting negative feed back on this thread? Make a thread about this and let that get locked, no reason to create a flame war on this thread and get this thread locked for no good reason... If you got a problem with something about this thread PM iluvpokaa or urdeep1  

What he said.

40creek.

Rank 3
40creek.
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:04 pm
I'm not flaming and I'm not even mad. I'm just posting the facts as well as I am trying to prove a point.

gurneet_1

Rank 4
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:49 pm
40creek. wrote:
I'm not flaming and I'm not even mad. I'm just posting the facts as well as I am trying to prove a point.  

Exactly my point, this is what creates flame wars and ends up getting threads removed so just PM one of those two to resolve this issue