Gary_SF wrote:
Why am I still not purple. Racist!  

Ikr?

Advertisement

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:15 pm
There are probably reasons some players change color and others don't. Although I think a new possible section should be created for "Wanna-Be GameSages" :3 Would be a laugh Very Happy

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:21 pm
coduxs wrote:
There are probably reasons some players change color and others don't. Although I think a new possible section should be created for "Wanna-Be GameSages" :3 Would be a laugh Very Happy  

ahahaha, you my friend have earned purple, I've been spectating your posts, and you're actually mature about all this unlike some of the previous posts I've just witnessed. Not like it matters or anything, I doubt you really care what colour you are, but you deserve it, gratz ^_^

(Not you Gary I know you're joking)

As for the comments about lightningstrike, i wasn't aware of that. Me and Pokaa have discussed it together and thought he seemed like a cool guy. Please do not blame us, this is all out of fun, we have no bias

And 40Creek this is your last warning. I've been given the way to report your behavior of harassing me on this thread. It is unacceptable and if you continue to do so, I will have to send in a ticket. I request you please stop spamming this thread, if you have opinions and want for something to be changed, just send me a pm.

flaredftw2000

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:39 pm
IGN: Chris

Gary_SF

Rank 2
Gary_SF
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:17 am

Re: The thread is not bias but if he thinks imma troll let him

medalkill23 wrote:
think that way but /Gary should be purple -_-.  

OH YEAH! Someone is repping the love train! <3!

40creek.

Rank 3
40creek.
PostedNov 13, 2012 11:22 am

Re: Soldier Front Players List

Know Your Fellow Forumers
gurneet_1 wrote:
40creek. wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:

Purple members have shown they are active, dedicated, and trustworthy. They make the community fun for everyone, help out, and have a good maturity level. Not only are they active, but they are involved in helping Aeria to become a better place for everyone. They are often recognized by the community and are known to be players that give up valuable time to help make improvements. They create events, useful threads, and are there to assist you. If you would like to become purple, send a message to urdeep1 or iLuvPokaa on why you think you would be a good candidate for it.  

This is so funny.

I just don't understand why you made "lightingstrike7" purple. He has a history of being rude, immature, and constantly QQing about Aeria and events not to mention the use of profanity in his posts is over the top. He must be your buddy or something. I don't find his posts or threads "useful" and he doesn't ever appear to be assisting anybody with anything nor do I think he makes "the community fun for everyone".

Just sayin'...  

Can you PLEASE stop being so danm negative about this thread???? If you don't like what urdeep1 is doing then please GO AWAY and STOP BUGGING him  

LOL!

I swear, you guys got me all wrong! LOL! If you only knew! LOL!

Sammetje1994

Rank 2
Sammetje1994
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:33 pm
Still not on the list Shocked

EDIT: IGN Ruffle*

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:01 pm
Sammetje1994 wrote:
Still not on the list Shocked

EDIT: IGN Ruffle*  

added Smile

blowureyes8959

Rank 1
blowureyes8959
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:15 pm
How About me -__-

IGN:-SilverWing-

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:42 pm
blowureyes8959 wrote:
How About me -__-

IGN:-SilverWing-  

I remember you posting I think, must've accidently removed when updating.

I'll add you now Smile