Author Message

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
Joined
11 May 2012
Posts
964
Location
United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 7:22 pm   Last edited by iDerz on Nov 03, 2012 10:50 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Females for Scarlet Blade <3


(Not made by me but a place holders lol)

Because this game isn't just for males. It's also for females and females will play it. No matter how big or small the group is, females will still play this.

I am a female and I want Scarlet Blade <3 I say no to stereotypes that this is a fanservice to only men. It's for both. Smile

Group
Join if you like! :3


Code:
[IMG]http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/iderz/testest-1.png[/IMG]





Code:
[IMG]http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/iderz/testest3.png[/IMG]




Code:

[IMG]http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/iderz/testest5.png[/IMG]




Code:

[IMG]http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/iderz/testest4.png[/IMG]





Code:
[IMG]http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/iderz/testest6.png[/IMG]




Code:
[IMG]http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/iderz/testest1.png[/IMG]



Code:

[IMG]http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/iderz/testest2.png[/IMG]




___________________________________________________________________

For guys:


Code:
[IMG]http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/iderz/testestboy.png[/IMG]

*Was trying to find pictures of the males in game Wink Too bad there isn't any pictures Sad

Use this if you'd like to show the support for females who want to play Scarlet Blade. Show off your desire to play this game! Gonna make a few more XD
Advertisement

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Posts
1159
Location
Wartrace United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 7:26 pm

Re: Females for Scarlet Blade <3

iDerz wrote:

(Not made by me but a place holders lol)

Because this game isn't just for males. It's also for females and females will play it. No matter how big or small the group is, females will still play this.

I am a female and I want Scarlet Blade <3 I say no to stereotypes that this is a fanservice to only men. It's for both. Smile


Code:
[IMG]http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/iderz/testest-1.png[/IMG]


Use this if you'd like to show the support for females who want to play Scarlet Blade. Show off your desire to play this game! Gonna make a few more XD  


Yes!

synexxus226

Rank 0
synexxus226
Joined
03 Sep 2012
Posts
120
Location
coolidge United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 7:33 pm
im a guy and well i know girls <3 to play cute girls as toons Smile and what guy dont like looking a cute girls.

sourcricket

Rank 0
sourcricket
Joined
02 Nov 2012
Posts
9
Location
United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 7:45 pm
I also support all our fellow ladies who want to play Scarlet Blade

Hungry?

Lady_Toorima

Rank 5
Lady_Toorima
Joined
14 Feb 2010
Posts
4201
Location
Does it matter? United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 8:04 pm
I'm a straight female with a wonderful and loving boyfriend and even I can't wait to play this game and stare at bewbies!!!! ~~~/o/

Genjosenpai

Rank 0
Genjosenpai
Joined
22 Nov 2008
Posts
30
Location
United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 9:12 pm
Lady_Toorima wrote:
I'm a straight female with a wonderful and loving boyfriend and even I can't wait to play this game and stare at bewbies!!!! ~~~/o/  


well this would be interesting for female staring at a online game girl b(o)(o)bies lol xD

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
Joined
11 May 2012
Posts
964
Location
United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 9:16 pm
Genjosenpai wrote:
Lady_Toorima wrote:
I'm a straight female with a wonderful and loving boyfriend and even I can't wait to play this game and stare at bewbies!!!! ~~~/o/  


well this would be interesting for female staring at a online game girl b(o)(o)bies lol xD  


Like what I'm doing to your signature.... I mean yes that would be interesting :3

Genjosenpai

Rank 0
Genjosenpai
Joined
22 Nov 2008
Posts
30
Location
United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 9:24 pm
iDerz wrote:
Genjosenpai wrote:
Lady_Toorima wrote:
I'm a straight female with a wonderful and loving boyfriend and even I can't wait to play this game and stare at bewbies!!!! ~~~/o/  


well this would be interesting for female staring at a online game girl b(o)(o)bies lol xD  


Like what I'm doing to your signature.... I mean yes that would be interesting :3  


well i guess its good to see that female players are going be playing this game in MMO world girls playing online games i believe they are rare somewhat on some games lol xD

Lady_Toorima

Rank 5
Lady_Toorima
Joined
14 Feb 2010
Posts
4201
Location
Does it matter? United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 9:57 pm
Genjosenpai wrote:
iDerz wrote:
Genjosenpai wrote:
Lady_Toorima wrote:
I'm a straight female with a wonderful and loving boyfriend and even I can't wait to play this game and stare at bewbies!!!! ~~~/o/  


well this would be interesting for female staring at a online game girl b(o)(o)bies lol xD  


Like what I'm doing to your signature.... I mean yes that would be interesting :3  


well i guess its good to see that female players are going be playing this game in MMO world girls playing online games i believe they are rare somewhat on some games lol xD  


There are plenty of us. Sadly however, there are a lot more LIARS, then there are real us'.

By liars I mean dudes who pretend to be girls to trick dense and desperate guys out of free things.

But beside that, there are plenty of real girls that roam the net and play games. :3

HeartlessFate

Rank 1
HeartlessFate
Joined
25 Feb 2011
Posts
232
Location
My Own World In New Zealand
PostedNov 03, 2012 10:33 pm
Can you make one for the male species Very Happy

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: