Rednal29

Rank 0
Rednal29
PostedNov 06, 2012 11:15 pm
I might decide to not tell for the lulz, but I never lie if someone straight-out asks. XD I tend to play female characters in games because I enjoy looking at them more, and I want to have an avatar I like.

Of course, I'm very fair about this. I have no problems whatsoever with playing male characters if they're sufficiently interesting. Fun > Appearance, but in most MMO's, there's not enough difference between Male and Female to say that one or the other is more fun... so I default to appearance.

Advertisement

sorryson

Rank 0
sorryson
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:37 pm
i was interested in this game as soon as it appeared on aeria's site... giant mechs+nice female characters? I'm in for the fun! Of course there will be a bit of perviness during character creation ( let's turn the character around and zoom in) yet, as soon as game starts, the perviness will be weak in this one...

tifavalentine2

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tifavalentine2
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:23 pm
I honestly cannot see what's the problem with playing just female chars even if you're male o.o

I'm a girl (25y/o mind you) and a gamer. For years I've played online games and single player ones. Countless times I saw myself forced to play a male character because of:
a ) gender-locked classes (LastChaos, hosted by Aeria, is one of many examples).
b ) unique-gender class (Forsaken World is an example of this, having some classes being female-only or male-only, while others can be either).
c ) (for single player games) the main character is usually male (with popular female examples being Tomb Raider series).
d ) FPS games, usually always male "chars", unless you have the possibility of a "female-looking" skin (hello WolfTeam?)
e ) MOBA games, you select and play "heroes" whose gender cannot be changed (DoTA, League of Legends, Smite, you pick).

And I don't complain o.o Heck, I don't recall many people complaining about it.

Sure, it sucks not being able to choose what gender is your character, especially in MMORPGs, but if there's games with gender-locked classes.. what's the problem with Scarlet Blade being all female?
Unless, of course, someone has issues with some boobies~

<center></center>

Shiki_Tohno

Rank 4
Shiki_Tohno
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:30 pm
I call the usual rampant idiocy, machismo, immaturity, etc.