Author Message

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Posts
1164
Location
Wartrace United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 6:43 pm
iDerz wrote:
Onewholic wrote:
iDerz wrote:

Launch it and they will come!  


And come in hordes LOL, thanks to people's curiosity.  

And not just men.
I'm tempted to make a button that says "I'm female and I want Scarlet Blade"...  


Make me one too? Razz

Advertisement

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
Joined
04 Apr 2011
Posts
818
Location
United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 6:44 pm
robertgriffin10 wrote:
revan777 wrote:
If you think its corny you probably aren't the proper age to be playing this game anyways...  


Im not sure what you mean, I dont have any problems with some sexy female characters lmao, I just feel like a type of game like this would of thrived with some male characters. This is going to cause the playerbase to be extremely low.  


So are you saying that women can't be strong? Also, "type of game like this"?

I make no Rupaulogies.

revan777

Rank 1
revan777
Joined
10 May 2008
Posts
396
Location
Somewhere Canada
PostedNov 03, 2012 6:45 pm
iDerz wrote:
robertgriffin10 wrote:
revan777 wrote:
If you think its corny you probably aren't the proper age to be playing this game anyways...  


Im not sure what you mean, I dont have any problems with some sexy female characters lmao, I just feel like a type of game like this would of thrived with some male characters. This is going to cause the playerbase to be extremely low.  



Launch it and they will come!  


Well, of course! I mean, how are you gonna miss the half-naked girls?

synexxus226

Rank 0
synexxus226
Joined
03 Sep 2012
Posts
120
Location
coolidge United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 7:10 pm
im a guy and i play girl toons. i have no issues with it the plot is all girls the game design is all girls. if your the right age to play the game. im guessing you must not be interested in girls so.
ill leave it at that. SCARLET BLADE FOR THE WIN :p

Shaohan

Rank 1
Shaohan
Joined
30 Nov 2006
Posts
327
Location
Canada
PostedNov 03, 2012 7:33 pm
As you know i been playing Female all my life and I have no problem with the all girl games =3. Btw do any of you guys or girls wanna join my spice Girl guild =3.

Izzeth

Rank 2
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
561
Location
United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 8:13 pm
I don't see what's so wrong with having all female playable characters. o.o I'm even the type of girl who enjoys playing mainly as male characters compared to females anyways & I'm looking forward to it. This game will be fine though!

The fact they have only female characters & the way they look will kind of be this game's selling point imo..

Rednal29

Rank 0
Rednal29
Joined
19 Jun 2012
Posts
154
Location
United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 8:17 pm
revan777 wrote:
Well, of course! I mean, how are you gonna miss the half-naked girls?  


Half?

Anyway, I think it'll be fine. I know SOME people want to play only their gender, but... I also think there are plenty who'll play any male, female, bug, animal, or whatever other race is available as long as it keeps their interest and is fun.

Besides that, I think this will be an overall decent MMO when you look at its systems. Not, y'know, the most amazing and incredible thing ever, but reasonably fun once you look past the graphics. Probably a bit better for casual players, too. I understand it's easy to play one-handed? So people won't have to be constantly hitting half the keys on their keyboard...

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
488
Location
West Chester United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 8:29 pm
synexxus226 wrote:
im a guy and i play girl toons. i have no issues with it the plot is all girls the game design is all girls. if your the right age to play the game. im guessing you must not be interested in girls so.
ill leave it at that. SCARLET BLADE FOR THE WIN :p  


I don't think there is anything wrong with it but I just don't think many people will play it.What you are saying is the total opposite, this has nothing to do with age, if you wan't to talk about age this game will be full of young kids lol. Which kid would not want to play a game where the girls look like this. ^^ lmao

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Posts
1164
Location
Wartrace United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 8:36 pm
robertgriffin10 wrote:
I don't think there is anything wrong with it but I just don't think many people will play it.What you are saying is the total opposite, this has nothing to do with age, if you wan't to talk about age this game will be full of young kids lol. Which kid would not want to play a game where the girls look like this. ^^ lmao  



This game isn't for young kids, hence the rating.

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
488
Location
West Chester United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 8:47 pm
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
robertgriffin10 wrote:
I don't think there is anything wrong with it but I just don't think many people will play it.What you are saying is the total opposite, this has nothing to do with age, if you wan't to talk about age this game will be full of young kids lol. Which kid would not want to play a game where the girls look like this. ^^ lmao  



This game isn't for young kids, hence the rating.  


You think a rating is going to stop a kid from playing this??? I doubt it, lots of Rated "M" games still being played by kids.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: