dana112

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Ainbot on Server Serpent

Good Day Gm's . i want to report these Players CVS and Joy . never miss when they Turn. please Check this Players
Advertisement

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 03, 2012 7:53 pm
Dear Dana, Smile

If you want to report suspicious behaviors from player, go to Support to send a ticket ^^
~ Please also include an proof as well, it can be either a snap shot or a video...

doru73

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 10:00 am
lol

i sent 5 (!!) reports about him

all GMs say is: Please show us a proof

please explain, how can WE proof that he use an aimbot ??
Also, hes playing with 4 (!!) accounts all the time, just check the ranks 1-5 in ares duell and u see his 4 toons which he kills himself in ares duell to earn points.

i must say im completely unhappy, as a paying customer, with the service Aeria is providing us on Serpent, i think they don't really care because i know that they simply would have to check IPs to see how many accounts he plays at same time..

sad, very very sad.

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 05, 2012 4:30 pm   Last edited by gummybear23 on Nov 06, 2012 8:44 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Dear players,

Proof usually can be a video, or a screen shot of the suspect. I recommended a video since it gives the g.m more information to determine whenever the accusation is true or not. Multiple accounts associating with each other is a violation of the ToS and can result in Permanent Ban. And yes, G.M can do IP checking, but usually it's hard to decide if the suspect violated the Term of Service without screen shot of the confession.

doru73

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 9:44 pm
if u are trying to be a GS, pls go to the application thread but dont fiill my topics with this nonsense.

btw, u think u gonna be GS if my friend shows G.Ms how you bought his account on Phoenix? Wink

Caracolete

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 11:49 pm
hahahaha Poor Fox... he always very jeaolus xD jajajajajaja

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedNov 06, 2012 8:50 pm
Doru. If you have evidence please make a report to the GM's. Posting threats about it on the forums can be seen as harassment despite if your claims are true or false.

JohnnyNapa32

Rank 0
JohnnyNapa32
PostedNov 11, 2012 7:44 pm
Make 3 recordings this person in the combat without missing any shots, may have already suspected but sometimes it is not hack but knows how to play. I play the serpent and aimbot already called me several times and I do not use can sometimes be a mistake