Author Message

zummie

Rank 0
zummie
Joined
17 Jan 2010
Posts
48
Location
Rainbow Netherlands
PostedNov 04, 2012 11:03 am

.

NOW LEAN BACK~

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>
Advertisement

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
Joined
26 Aug 2012
Posts
1507
Location
Coffee land ☕ Canada
PostedNov 04, 2012 11:07 am
katashi65 wrote:
yunni006 wrote:
katashi65 wrote:
I'm glad you all like them! I'm going to keep updating from the bottom as I get more.  


yay ! more cuteness please c: in which server do you play o: so i can steal that cuteness  


I'm on Sapphire for all my characters.  


nooooooo why!! then take A LOT of screenshots :c

zummie

Rank 0
zummie
Joined
17 Jan 2010
Posts
48
Location
Rainbow Netherlands
PostedNov 04, 2012 11:08 am

x

yunni006 wrote:
katashi65 wrote:
yunni006 wrote:
katashi65 wrote:
I'm glad you all like them! I'm going to keep updating from the bottom as I get more.  


yay ! more cuteness please c: in which server do you play o: so i can steal that cuteness  


I'm on Sapphire for all my characters.  


nooooooo why!! then take A LOT of screenshots :c  


HAH. hehehe.

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

katashi65

Twin Saga Silver Founder
katashi65
Joined
21 May 2011
Posts
1605
Location
United States
PostedNov 04, 2012 11:12 am
yunni006 wrote:
katashi65 wrote:
yunni006 wrote:
katashi65 wrote:
I'm glad you all like them! I'm going to keep updating from the bottom as I get more.  


yay ! more cuteness please c: in which server do you play o: so i can steal that cuteness  


I'm on Sapphire for all my characters.  


nooooooo why!! then take A LOT of screenshots :c  



Ahahaha, sure.

katashi65 (Lv 90) - Obsidian - 100% Crit Rate is just enough

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
428
Location
Disneyland, US United States
PostedNov 04, 2012 11:45 am
Cool pics Razz

You gave me some clever and creative ideas for the Next Top Model event Razz good luck Very Happy

katashi65

Twin Saga Silver Founder
katashi65
Joined
21 May 2011
Posts
1605
Location
United States
PostedNov 04, 2012 12:26 pm
joer130 wrote:
Cool pics Razz

You gave me some clever and creative ideas for the Next Top Model event Razz good luck Very Happy  


Eh? There was an event I could have used these pics for? @_@

katashi65 (Lv 90) - Obsidian - 100% Crit Rate is just enough

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
Joined
26 Aug 2012
Posts
1507
Location
Coffee land ☕ Canada
PostedNov 04, 2012 12:28 pm
katashi65 wrote:
joer130 wrote:
Cool pics Razz

You gave me some clever and creative ideas for the Next Top Model event Razz good luck Very Happy  


Eh? There was an event I could have used these pics for? @_@  


kinda
you should try next time

katashi65

Twin Saga Silver Founder
katashi65
Joined
21 May 2011
Posts
1605
Location
United States
PostedNov 04, 2012 12:29 pm
yunni006 wrote:
katashi65 wrote:
joer130 wrote:
Cool pics Razz

You gave me some clever and creative ideas for the Next Top Model event Razz good luck Very Happy  


Eh? There was an event I could have used these pics for? @_@  


kinda
you should try next time
 


Oh dear.

katashi65 (Lv 90) - Obsidian - 100% Crit Rate is just enough

katashi65

Twin Saga Silver Founder
katashi65
Joined
21 May 2011
Posts
1605
Location
United States
PostedNov 06, 2012 2:05 am
Updated with two new pics:

Homage to aiMBackwards

Dance with me

katashi65 (Lv 90) - Obsidian - 100% Crit Rate is just enough

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
Joined
10 May 2012
Posts
515
Location
Summer City United States
PostedNov 06, 2012 5:40 pm
Wa katashi, really nice work. My fav is also Bunny Beach pic, but Techno Beat is also really good (wouldn't it be cool if they hosted a party there?). They're all good!

I wish more would post screens about their EE day, though you do a good job finding interesting ones and annotating them with good one-line descriptions.

Though was disappointed to not see one thing in there. Don't you have an evil (or was is good) twin? <going back to double-check>

Ty for the screens!

Val

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: