MapleCakes

Rank 0
MapleCakes
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Character Name: Erin
Server: Diamond

Challenge: I believe I have what it takes to become Eden’s next top-model because I enjoy designing and making the most of a theme. I know how to appeal to the eye when given the right materials and I've always loved virtual photography – bringing out the pixilated artwork of a game and capturing timeless memories through screenshots. I’m not a very good artist by hand, so I’ve always loved to take pictures instead. May it be of friends, the scenery, personal admirations or of myself, it’s always nice to save and share captured moments with others. With a hint of style, creativity and a few poses, I would love to share my own cherished memories along-side the modeling effort throughout this event.

- Edited using Paint -
Advertisement

waterblade01

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 4:50 pm
Account: waterblade01
Character Name: Aula
Entry Name: Melancholic Moon Melody

Challenge:

To be EE's next Top Model, I believe that adaptability is key.

To be able to turn ordinary scenarios into never before seen ideas that blow people's mind.

I have such adaptability and I am going to be EE's next Top Model.

Thank you ^^!~

escacrew2

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:35 pm
Account: escacrew2
Character Name: JaceBlitz
Entry Name: Colours Everywhere

Challenge: I make an entry for this event for me to show my hidden talents in comes of editing at the same time, hoping to have a new friends out there thank you Very Happy

lightning_repel

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 2:07 am
Account Name: lightning_repel
Character Name: llRhythmll
Server:Diamond
Entry Title: Crimson Red Fester

Challenge:Hi,My name is Rhythm And I kinda have been trying to be at my best in this game,but in this case my creativity is being tested,i'm not that creative to be sure but i can try.This entry is kinda inspired by nightmare of elm street because somehow i see fester as freddy,kinda funny when i put it that way,but i hope that the judges will see something in this,Thank You very much

screw021

Rank 0
screw021
PostedNov 11, 2012 6:21 am
Account: screw021
Character Name: Hydrargyrum
Entry Name: color can surprise anyone.

challenge: i want to become Eden eternal next top model and in the same time to make everyone laugh, impress and make impossible things to become possible. Very Happy

aurorasoltice

Rank 2
aurorasoltice
PostedNov 11, 2012 8:39 am
Account name: aurorasoltice
Character name: Marchesa
Server: Sapphire
Entry name: Shades of blue

Challenge entry: Hi my name is Marchesa and i'm one of the cutest healers in Sapphire -laugh-. Do i have what it takes to become Eden Eternal's Top Model? I believe i do. I have the look, the cute smile, also the OP heal, so i think i'm qualified enough for this. Plus i want to encourage healers to do more crazy stuffs, even when healing. It's fun to do the things you dont usually do normally, and push yourself even more, no matter what the outcome is at least you give it your best -laugh-.

dreal0510

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:17 am

edited photos

account name : DreaL0510
characther name : DreaL
server : Diamond
tittle : Not good at photosshop ? be yourself =)

challenge :

Hey Guys ... My name is DreaL and i come from Small Town named Ursun Paw Mt. i work at Blacksmithing on Aven helping friends to crafting some orange stuff.. i come here to challenge the world that always said that every people must have a good gear or good face to become a model ... i come here to prove it that all statement is totally wrong !! my photos contain about naturaly face, without having some skills on editing photos ... im still brave and proud to join this category =) skills are raising along the time... i will learn about edit photos and someday i can acknowledges about it ...proud to be my self , with all of my honour this is it

sincerely
DreaL

Martinjr

Rank 0
Martinjr
PostedNov 11, 2012 1:46 pm
Account Name: Martinjr
Character Name:Martinjr
Entry Title: Time Revolution

Challenge: I have what it takes to become Eden Eternal's Topmodel because I am a unique and friendly individual, I am one to look up to. I know what I am doing and have great creativity and style. I would like to inspire everyone to be great and enjoy in everlasting serenity. That is why I should be Eden Eternal's next Topmodel

iwishdog

Rank 0
iwishdog
PostedNov 11, 2012 5:29 pm
Account Name: iwishdog
Character Name: Kaivi
Entry Title: Fire within

full screen

Challenge: Hai, I am Kaivi from Sapphire server. I only joined Eden Eternal for almost a year now and it is a really fun game. Simplify and Creativity! I hope that I can achieve to be the best.

fairytaleVN

Rank 0
fairytaleVN
PostedNov 11, 2012 5:41 pm
Account Name: fairytaleVN
Sever: Sapphire
Character: FairyLove
Title: Sweet Love

Challenge:

In the world of Eden Eternal, we experience a lot of pain, loss and cruelty. You can feel lonely sometimes, losing the ones you love and trying to catch up with others. It's all hard work. But if you fight side by side with your love, you can do and endure everything because you can support and be there for each other, love makes us stronger.

I experienced a lot in this world already (I'm playing since Closed Beta) and know how hard it is to survive here alone. I go for pink because it makes everything more brightly and since it's the colour of love (no need to mention I LOVE pink - all my costumes are pink), I'd spread and share love with everyone and together with my beloved couple we'll be an idol for others to see what love can do.

So find THIS one person and share your experiences, pain and happiness with each other <3