a.thi92

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 3:19 pm   Last edited by a.thi92 on Nov 09, 2012 7:05 pm. Edited 3 times in total
Account Name: a.thi92
Character Name: Zerorere
Server: Diamond
Title: The Color-Blind Warrior

Challenge: I can be Eden Eternal's Top Model because my character is capable of looking attractive at the same time have the skills required to be a role model for other players. Being the guild leader of KnightsOfOne and color-blind, I've learned from my guild members and other players what it takes to be a true leader and to judge a person by their content and action, not by their color. I strongly believe I've led my guild towards a bright future and I will too as Eden Eternal's Top Model!

-Zerorere
Advertisement

redphoenix55

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
redphoenix55
PostedNov 08, 2012 5:11 pm

I am beautifully corny, okay.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3568/fddsfdsfds.jpg

Account Name: redphoenix55
Character Name: Altairis
Server: Sapphire
Entry Title: Miracle Colors
Challenge: Growing up, I've always been taught to view life in black and white. You either could or you couldn't; you were either right or you were wrong, and there was never a shade of gray or in-between. With such a fatalistic outlook on life, there was no innovation, no creativity, no chance of a miracle, and I grew tired of that. As a result, I searched for things that contradicted these beliefs, that called for the unexpected, and allowed for endless possibilities. Eden Eternal was one of these things. In many MMOs, you have the same generalities: you pick a class in the beginning, and you are stuck with it, until death do you part, and even then some. The world of Eden was substantially different, allowing you to change class at any time, thus expanding your capabilities and potential. In this grayscale world that I have lived in, Eden Eternal is one of the many things I have found that add color to my life and that is why I want to believe I am capable of winning Eden Eternal's Next Top Model, to show the world that anything is possible.

n3v3rwint3r

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 6:05 pm   Last edited by n3v3rwint3r on Nov 11, 2012 8:52 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Account Name: n3v3rwint3r
Character Name: Lightbow
Title: Nightlife

Challenge:
" Every model has their Nightlife Smile) "
Character, poise and everything nice.
Being a model i think those will suffice Smile)

kareha6

Rank 0
kareha6
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:43 pm
Account Name: kareha6
Character Name: Minhee
Title: Guardian

Challenge: Do you have what it takes to become Eden Eternal's Topmodel?

Hello, I'm Minhee. I've been with AeriaGames since 2007 and
played Eden Eternal since Closed Beta.
But do I have what it takes to become EE's Topmodel?
Well, I don't have what it takes. I was BORN with what it takes!

deidarako

Rank 0
deidarako
PostedNov 09, 2012 1:12 am
Account Name: deidarako
Character Name: Adola
Entry Title: Shades of the Heart

Why I deserve to be Eden Eternal's Top Model(maybe, possibly, yes?)?
Eden Eternal will forever be my first online game and MMORPG. I never knew the joys of the online gaming world until I stumbled upon an eden eternal ad on some website for their closed beta. I remember flipping through threads, and pardon me, spamming the shoutbox while waiting anxiously for the closed beta to arrive. I had yet to realize that the eden eternal time zone and my own time zone were different, so I came home one afternoon to find myself once again checking the website and seeing ee up and running. I downloaded the game lightning fast and pushed through the unending lag known as the opening of the closed beta. Before I played the game and before I even knew it, I had formed an unconditional love for the MMORPG, Eden Eternal. I've been here since the closed beta, and I intend to stay here until it ends.
I deserve to win, I think, for my loyalty and inner passion and devotion including my ability to render the character skills/attack moves and maps to my benefit. I strive to do my best, and remember, it is what is on the inside that counts. Though in that case, everyone should be EE's Top Model! ;D (I also tend to cry tears of joy when I place in or win in contests[apparently] ;_;.)

twinkerbel

Rank 0
twinkerbel
PostedNov 09, 2012 2:28 am   Last edited by twinkerbel on Nov 09, 2012 10:39 pm. Edited 3 times in total
Account Name: twinkerbel
Character Name: twinkerbel
Entry Title: Colors of the starry night

Challenge: Shortly explain why you have what it takes to become Eden Eternal's Topmodel!

There comes no success without hardwork. I am an arty person who always tries to challenge myself in searching for new ideas and inspiration for my workpieces. Hence, I took part in a lot of similar designing competitions in other games and events. From all of my accumulated experiences through the years, I have learnt and continued improving myself in escalating my skills to a greater height. All my winning entries have significantly boosted my confidence and those of the entries which I have not won has allowed me to gain valuable insights on what needs to be improved. There is no doubt on how much time and effort I am willing to contribute in bringing the best out of every pieces of my work. I see no boundary being creative because it allows me to make mistakes as each individual has its unique world of canvas portrayed by our own imagination. What it takes for me to become the next Eden Eternal’s top model depends on what you see in me.

Aldyslimz

Rank 0
Aldyslimz
PostedNov 09, 2012 3:19 am
Account Name: Aldyslimz
Character Name: Aldyslims
Entry Title: Home Sweet Home

Challenge..? Im not a model, Im a bear
More than a journey which costs a lot, home sweet home is delicious to stay on...

Khidara

Rank 0
PostedNov 09, 2012 10:17 am
Account Name: Khidara
Character Name: Khidara
Server: Shapire
Entry Title: COLORSOUL

I deserve to be Eden Eternal Next Top Model because my image represents the essence of a fighther who, no matter wich difficulties come, can always be strong inside and overcome any situation. Wich is, in my opinion, one of the things that this game show us: Adaptability to any situation, no matter what happens!

Zetsumei418

Rank 3
PostedNov 09, 2012 10:41 am   Last edited by Zetsumei418 on Nov 12, 2012 1:58 am. Edited 1 time in total
Photo:

Challenge:

Shortly explain why you have what it takes to become Eden Eternal's Topmodel!  

I started the game with knowing nothing about the game except that you could switch classes. Thanks to a lot of lovely people helping me, I started to get used to the various features in the game. Slowly I started to get even better at the game, figuring out how things work. Even now as new patches come out, I love to dig into the new content, finding out how each thing affects what. I do this because for two main reasons really. One, I love seeing the game grow. Knowing that this awesome game that I can play with some amazing friends is continuously changing gives it an exciting feeling of journeying to the unknown. Secondly, since I started with nothing I know how confusing the bombardment of features can be. I want to become someone who can help someone figure out the neat little things in the game so they can love it like I do. I feel that I have what it takes to be Eden Eternal’s Topmodel because I know a lot about the game, love the game so much and like to help my fellow players.

HerHar

Rank 0
HerHar
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:28 am
Account Name: HerHar
Character Name: KaraJP
Server:Sapphire
Entry Title: The Four Elements

Challange: I know that I have everything to become next Eden Eternal's Top Model. Wink