MariaTraydor

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MariaTraydor
PostedNov 03, 2012 1:33 pm   Last edited by MariaTraydor on Nov 10, 2012 2:04 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Event]Eden Eternal's Topmodel Week 1 (Edited Photo)

A Colorful Introduction
Week 1 - A Colorful Introduction

Welcome new models-to-be!

In our first week we will lay the foundations for your future career. Your first Photo Theme as well as your first Challenge won't be too hard and complicated in order to give you a friendly entry into the competition.

We are looking forward for your ideas and creativity!

Edited Photo

"Mere color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways."

Yellow, orange, red, purple, green, blue...Eden Eternal offers many of them to play around with. Our first Photo Theme is: Colors

Challenge

To get to know our contestants and their motivation and ideas a little more, we will let you write up something in the competition's first week. Your Challenge:

Shortly explain why you have what it takes to become Eden Eternal's Topmodel!

Remark:

• Entries that are too long will not be counted. We won't give a direct restriction, but try to keep it short.
  • You may only use text, no pictures or other media.

For further information on the single categories, please make sure to check here:

Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel

This thread is for everyone entering Edited Screenshots (Editing them with Photoshop or something comparable) and their Challenge entries.

All entries must be submitted by Sunday, 11/11/2012 11:59pm PST (7:59am GMT). Every entry edited or entered after this deadline will not count!

Click on the Headline to see our opening video!!!

Advertisement

_.Summer._

Rank 2
_.Summer._
PostedNov 04, 2012 9:27 pm   Last edited by _.Summer._ on Nov 06, 2012 5:36 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Account Name: _.Summer._
Character Name: Crystilia
Server: Sapphire
Entry Title: Colours of Eden

Challenge: Facing new challenges was always a struggle for me. Even with my messed up builds for my classes, I always tried my best to keep up with others. I think to be Eden's Next Top Model is not all about having a bunch of costumes, how pretty you look or anything in particular. It is about the inside! It doesn't matter how simple or plain you look, everyone has something unique inside. To be honest, I have no primes, no crafted armor, no good stats, or good photo-shopping skills. Only my awesome guildmates and friends who support me in everyway they can. And I believe that is enough for me. This is to show them how far I've gone throughout my journey. I present you the colours of me. The colours of Eden.

MisterTeal

Rank 0
MisterTeal
PostedNov 04, 2012 11:12 pm
Since I didn't read any requirement for an entry title in the contest rules, I won't be providing any. Instead, I'll let the image speak for itself.

[Challenge entry below]

Hey, I'm MisterTeal, but you can call me Bob. More than a year ago, my friends wanted me to join them and their Guild in Eden Eternal. Long story short, most of those friends have since quit for various reasons, but I've made new ones and I'm still currently enjoying the game with them.

One reason for my participation in this contest is the sheer fun! For EIGHT WEEKS, I get to mix and match looks, outfits, environments, ideas, all to make that shot--like photography, only in an MMO. What's more, is that you get to see what other people come up with. I'm looking forward to seeing the creativity that will be expressed in this contest, as well as bring my own brand of it.

... the other reason is the Indigo Pyredragon, but who reads the fine print nowadays anyway, eh?

lizzyusmc

Rank 0
lizzyusmc
PostedNov 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Account Name: lizzyusmc
Character Name: ZuhuraLeion
Entry Title: Fade into Sunset

Challenge:

I've never been one to play games online but I began to play EE about a year ago because it was the only way I could talk to my best friend. I have made countless more friends since then that make me both laugh and cry. I have found a wonderful community in which I have become one of the EE's wedding planners and in which I would love to add EE's next top model as my next title <3

jeffysaur

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 1:24 am
The Arcus Escape

[Full Size]

Do you have what it takes to become Eden Eternal's Topmodel?

Everywhere we look in the real world or here, we see models that are usually cute guys or sexy girls. That's not a bad thing. But it shows the fact that we lack devilish sexy-looking male models. I believe I have it takes to win because I am representing something different, something that would give a new meaning to beauty. I am here to show people that it is not all about the curves or the puppy eyes.

Glarmeh

Rank 0
Glarmeh
PostedNov 07, 2012 1:29 am   Last edited by Glarmeh on Nov 12, 2012 1:08 am. Edited 1 time in total
Account Name: Glarmeh
Character Name: Kiako
Entry Title: A Lovely Retribution

The concept is a little unclear, so I hope it's allowed for me to explain it:
The faded imagines are simply a dream, because he cannot see the colors for himself, due to his eyesight. And therfore, Retribution meaning punishment, his punishment is not being able to see in color, a Lovely should be used lightly as if sarcasm.

Challenge:
Do I have what it takes to be Eden Eternals next top model?
*Cue curtains and spotlight"
I've been practicing with Photoshop/Gimp/Photoshop ELements for a little over 2 years now, and i've been playing eden eternal as well for a while. I've enjoyed both of those to things, even if I have been on/off with Eden Eternal, both are extremely fun things I enjoy. So combining both of these things, that would be fantastic for me, and i'm pretty sure the majority of people would enjoy combining two things that they like. And with my experience with Photoshop, and my enjoyment of Eden Eternal, I have what it takes to be Eden Eternals next top model.

TwilightPanther

Rank 0
TwilightPanther
PostedNov 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Feeling Blue

Account Name: TwilightPanther
Server: Diamond
Character: Tiny_Tina

Today I was feeling a bit blue, and to my surprise, all of the blossoms felt that way too
The clouds even obliged with a touch of rain .

Do you have what it takes to become Eden Eternal's Top-model?

If I had an answer to that question there would be no point in entering.
This contest is about the journey, just like life.
I can hope I have what it takes, and I can try my best to succeed.
I look forward to participating with all my fellow players.
Win or loose, I will be happy to have enjoyed the ride. ^_^

Kasumilein

Rank 0
Kasumilein
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:26 pm
Account Name: kasumilein
Character: Channie
Entry Title: Seasons of Colours

Challenge Entry: Do you have what it takes to become Eden Eternal's Topmodel?

Hello, my name is Channie and I’ve been playing Eden since July 2011 now. I started playing it for a friend but also quickly made new friends. What I love the most about the game is the fashion. I love using all of my different costumes, weapons etc. on my character whenever I feel like it and am looking forward to more new fashion to be released soon. I love to combine different headpieces, costumes, weapons etc. and create new and unique styles in different colours like this.
Because of my love for fashion I think I’m able to become Eden Eternals Topmodel. Who else should be a topmodel than a girl with a sense for fashion? <3

MagicalBaker

Rank 0
MagicalBaker
PostedNov 07, 2012 3:57 pm
Account Name: Magicalbaker
Character: Halios

Thrill of Theft

Do I have what it takes to be in this contest? I don't have what it takes to not participate!
I wanted to join this to show what can be done with a nudge of creativity and using minimal resources. Nothing but the bare basics of the game. It is a challenge and challenges have to be overcome, lest we never grow as individuals.

I play Eden Eternal on the Sapphire server. :C

luis248

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 1:49 pm
Account Name: luis248
Character Name: Salveo
Title: Amaranthine

Shortly explain why you have what it takes to become Eden Eternal's Topmodel!  

I always strive to be the best at whatever I may attempt. This is no exception, I wanna be Eden's Next Top Model to show everyone that if you put your heart into it you can accomplish anything! Being ENTM comes with great responsibility and I wan't to take it on!