zelphynx

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 10:34 am

Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel

Account: zelphynx
IGN: shinjokunn
Server: Sapphire
Entry Title: The Frozen heart

Challenge: Hello my name is shinjokunn, and i believe that i can be the Eden Eternal Topmodel because i am very professional with styles and fashion. I do love the colour of blue and purple, and something that is ice, So um yea, i don't know what more to say or whatever lol. Sorry for the lame english bahaha idk if putting a challenge text is necessary.

P.S Fighting~!! \^w^/
Advertisement

Evil_Vivi

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:20 am

Eden Eternal Top Model!

acount name: Evil_Vivi
character name: PomPom
server: Diamond
screenshot title: The Flower Fairy

Challenge: Hello everybody! I think i have what it takes to become this game's new Top Model, because I am a screenshot taking maniac. I care about small details of my character's outfit, I try to make it unique and pretty. ;3 Trying to think up new combinations of poses, skills and backgrounds is very fun and creative. I'm an artist and EE is also sometimes my inspiration that helps me to think up new things when i draw. To put it simply, Pom is my muse! I think she deserves to be noticed by others too, she's just so cute!

imshinichi

Rank 0
imshinichi
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:27 am

Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel

Week 1 - Colors
Account: imshinichi
IGN: Jagger
Server: Diamond
Entry Title: Grow and Glow with Gold

Challenge
I believe that I have all what it takes to be the next Eden Eternal Next Topmodel. Just like the color gold, I can outshine the glow and shimmer of the other colors. I got the strength to withstand all the forces who wants to break my will and soul. I can stand forever. Lastly, I have a heart of gold, and that I will never abandon and will treasure my friends MORE than just a tons of gold.

~gold suits me the best.

DarkThemis

Rank 0
DarkThemis
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:36 am   Last edited by DarkThemis on Nov 11, 2012 11:31 am. Edited 1 time in total
Account Name: DarkThemis
IGN: Crylo
Entry Title: Fly with Me

Challenge: Being top model in Eden Eternal is really hard as there are lots of colors available all around the world and lots of colorful costumes to dress you up, so everyone getting a good chance to show their own style. I tried my best to show my style (my beautiful wing and my wish to fly with everyone Smile and arranged a balloon for those who don't have wings too). I hope you like it Smile

Good Luck to all participants Smile

littlebunny9

Rank 0
littlebunny9
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:37 am   Last edited by littlebunny9 on Nov 11, 2012 11:12 am. Edited 2 times in total

Friendship is awesome :3

Account: littlebunny9
Character name: Kirariru
Entry name: The color of friendship Razz
The most important is the help and and coperation from friends to win this Very Happy to make an awesome colorful picture all u need is a little teamwork to capture an outstanding view :p
I'm joining this event for da sake of showing what friendship is capable of and for my friends who r supporting me X3 ( well all of them join so they r now enemies *nod nod* :3)

Special thk: Sushi ( or Sakushi XD), KaguyaX3, Minaho and Emptiness (maybe o.o)
Luv u all can't done it without u <3

byleco_byleco

Rank 0
byleco_byleco
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:51 am   Last edited by byleco_byleco on Nov 10, 2012 12:33 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Eden Eternal Top Model

Acocount Name: byleco_byleco
Character Name: Bazyl
Entry Title: A Night Full of Colors

Challenge:

There was a girl who wanted to be the model queen
So she dressed up pretty and posed in a scene
All her dreams in her head, and the shine in her eyes
If she wins the challenge, she'll be so happy she cries

But no seriously, i'm such a lame poet...
My socks stink
So i think
I will win
With this screen

Ps. The flowers on the screenshot come from a skill, it's not edited ;3

Thizlaoboi

Rank 0
Thizlaoboi
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:58 am

Eden Eternal's Next Top Model!

Week 1 - Colors
Account Name: Thizlaoboi
IGN: Kiete
Entry Title: ♪Dancin' in the Moonlight♫

For Larger Image: Click Here or
Code:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g149/xxsweetlaosboixx/Eden%20Eternal/snapshot_20121109_133609.jpg

Image Description:
♫I want to be the very best, that no one ever was. Cuz' fashion is my fair test, to win it is my cause. I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. All the contestants will truely see, my beauty thats inside!♫

Challenge:
Greetings and Salutations, Kiete has finally made his debut! Anyways, a bit about me, I do have a Passion for Fashion in almost every game I play, always gotta look good you know Wink. I'm captivated by those who Stand Out and are Unique in their Style, and I hope by entering this contest I can Prove to everyone that I can be Original! I do think I have what it takes to be... -Dramatic Pause- Eden Eternal's Next Top Model!

[IGN - Sozin || Eden Eternal || Guild - Sacred (Guild Master) || Server - Sapphire]

peterwqh

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:52 pm   Last edited by peterwqh on Mar 03, 2013 3:27 am. Edited 1 time in total
Photo description: Picnic with my rabbit.

Hello, I am Elincie and feel free to call me Eli or Elin. I want to be the next Top Model because I am a happy ,pretty and cheery girl. I love the peace and harmony in the world of Eden Eternal. I hope this screenshot could show my delight.

AliceBara

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Eden Eternal: Next Top Model

Week One - Colors
Account name: AliceBara
IGN: AliceBara
Entry Title: Delicate Colors of the Waterfall

Image Description: A gentle water fairy, protector of the glen, springing forth from the depths to share with the world the beauty of the secret worlds.

Challenge: I did this for fun, I have no exact reason for wanting to do this. I simply like to take pictures of beautiful things (in my opinion, they're beautiful) and to share them. Though, I do think I have what it takes to be Eden Eternal's Next Top Model because, even though they are subtle colors, soft and gracious, they speak 1,000 words.

danizaku

Rank 0
danizaku
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Eden Eternal's Next Top Model

week 1- colors
Account name: Danizaku
Character name: Nagii
Photo description: The world is a red carpet

I believe I have what it takes to be the Next Eden Eternal's Next Top Model because I'm very creative, I like innovation , I'm a happy and spontaneus girl that love this game so much, I've been playing it over a year now and I have so many wonderful memories here n.n i decided to participate just to show how far I can get while still having lots of fun, trust me , you will not be disappointed