Title: The New Pink

Advertisement

angryaces

Rank 2
angryaces
PostedNov 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Challange
Challenge:

I believe I have what it takes to be Eden's Top Model, because I am not afraid to embrace the odd colors, like Green, Yellow, and Orange, even the dark Black. I am a collector of Makeup Kits, I am constantly changing my hair to match the current style I have. I am a known name in some circles of the game, and even in the forums. I take part in as much as the community that I have time for. While I don't post on everything, I read almost everything in the forums and if I had more time I would seriously apply for GS again. I love Aeria and Ill be around for a long time.

SoulOfSky

Rank 1
SoulOfSky
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Eden Eternal's Topmodel Week 1

MyLilPony's Topmodel Week 1 Entry
Account Name: SoulOfSky
Server: Sapphire
Character Name: MyLilPony
Entry Title: Innocence

Shortly explain why you have what it takes to become Eden Eternal's Topmodel!

Hi, I'm MyLilPony from Sapphire and I love Eden Eternal! Everything about this game is fun, new, and always exciting! Dressing up in cute costumes and venturing through the beautiful and luscious landscapes in the game always soothes my mind and brings a warm joy to my heart. It would be an honor to be Eden Eternal's next top model because I know how to recognize true beauty. Plus, we all know chibis are the cutest!

-MyLilPony ♥

kamishirasawa

Rank 0
kamishirasawa
PostedNov 10, 2012 12:16 am

Rozen Rhapsody in Black

Account: Kamishirasawa
IGN: Wollstonecraft
Server: Diamond
Picture Title: Rozen Rhapsody in Black

Why I should be Eden Eternal's Next Top Model: I, Wollstonecraft, define the meaning of what 'elegance' and 'beauty' is. My touch of style can make even the least desired dress desirable; flowers bloom in my path; everything burns into passionately colors when I'm around. Also, I'm quite a good dancer, if I say so myself. I'm strong willed, compassionate, and poker-faced, and I believe, with these qualities, I shine as EE's Next Top Model.

Gravitta

Rank 0
Gravitta
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:17 am

First Week <3

Account Name: gravitta
Character Name: Akeso
Entry Title: Caution

Challenge: Why do I have what it takes to become Eden Eternal's Topmodel?

Before posting this simple and clean image, I took around 20 more, in different locations all around the game. That determination to 'find' or at least 'catch' that unique moment that could make me the winner, is what drives me into believing that I got the potential to become a top model. If you got determination, you can prevail in anything.

TsunamicBeast

Rank 0
TsunamicBeast
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:47 am
Title: Roar of the dragon god.

Challenge
Why I should be EE's next top model simply put i'm real, I want seraphic wings I don't need to post paragraphs sucking up about how i've been here since closed beta and I love everything about the game. AND did you see the picture? nuff said.

Full Size

kenagee

Rank 0
kenagee
PostedNov 10, 2012 4:08 am
AccName: kenagee
Server: Saphire
IGN: Rockpuppet
Entry Title: "Ursun's Golden Son"

Challenge:

Gold, gold, gold... things like this makes it all happen... Simple thing's motivate you to work hard for something you wanted.
But the greatest treasure is "Friendship". In this kind of game you wont be able to enjoy it without Friends, that is why i'm very greatfull that i made lot of friend's even i just started few weeks ago.

"Treasuring them and earning their trust is what will makes it really all happen."

PS: Fly High !

frenky13292

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:35 am
AccName: frenky13292
Char Name: WarlockXIII

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/176929_3823181939144_1737961829_o.jpg[/img]

Challenge:
The color of nature at eden eternal and the combination with a special racial and the beautiful butterfly wings..

rin49

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:44 am

[Event]Eden Eternal's Topmodel Week 1 (Photo)

I will be Eden eternal top model
Account name : rin49
In game Nick : Lov3rS
Server : Sapphire
Entry Title : Color of your life

Challange : Hello my name is Rin, i believe that i am the eden eternal top model because i am a unique and beautiful person inside and out. I love fashion, i love everything that looks cute and pretty, and most important of all i love Eden eternal.

fryingpan14

Rank 0
fryingpan14
PostedNov 10, 2012 10:23 am
Account: fryingpan14
IGN: Blaire2008
Server: Sapphire
Entry Title: Beneath the Canopy

Challenge: Something that has always captivated me was how beautiful Eden Eternal's landscape is. I wish to compliment this beauty in all of my pictures! Although I hope to show that beauty it doesn't matter whether you're rich or not with big beautiful primes, and it is what counts on the inside, as cheesy as it sounds. But it's true! \o/ Plus I thought this picture could remind me of summer and autumn while my toes freeze in the deep snow. owo