kyazi09

Rank 1
kyazi09
PostedNov 06, 2012 5:47 am   Last edited by kyazi09 on Nov 11, 2012 12:18 pm. Edited 3 times in total

The Golden Light
Account Name: Kyazi09
Server: Sapphire
IGN: B
Title: The Gentle Colors of Nature

Challenge:

Hello, my name is B, I joined EE during Closed Beta, and I would like to think that I am as unique as my name. I am taking part in this challenge and contest to show who I am and I want to bring art and excitement to the world through my design and photos.
Advertisement

ayeshacute

Rank 0
ayeshacute
PostedNov 06, 2012 9:15 am

Account Name: ayeshacute
Character Name: Lorraine
Entry Title: Angel's Decent

Challenge:
Hi Im Ayesha, and as for my challenge i've decided to go for PINK.....cause ive noticed in this dark cruel world of Eden...... Players kill each other in arena, people fight to earn victory in guild wars, merchants corrupt the flow of money does putting Eden Eternals economy at a downfall.............People we need Love not war, Pink symbolizes Love and all that is good thats why if im chosen as EE's next top model ,as a Mediator of peace and an angel of Love. I will decend from the heavens to color the world of EE with PINK and spread love to all people in EE regardless of gender, race and nationality

schneidy1

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 9:22 am

Week1

IGN: Rybio
Entry Title: Colorful Simplicity

Challenge : I want to be the Eden's Topmodel not only for myself but to be an inspiration to all those mediocre players like me who don't have awesome Primes, or colorful wings, or Jaw Dropping Costumes. I want to inspire them to step up the challenge and dont let wealth hinder them... but let creativity be their limit Smile

kitsuneflames

Rank 0
kitsuneflames
PostedNov 06, 2012 11:37 am
Account Name: Kitsuneflames
Server:Sapphire
Entry Title:Fiery Passion

Challenge:
I would like to be Eden Eternal Top Model because I would like to show the beauty and kindness of Eden Eternal. I also believe I can be a great role model to others. By maining a healing cleric I've experienced and seen many things in the world of Eden Eternal. Such as the disappointment I feel when seeing others try to finish a territory war quest just to be killed by the opposing team camping by the npc to the victory of a successful trial or dgn. Modeling is an expressive art form and I think the ability to show movement in a still picture is an amazing skill to have. <3

Earthywar

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 5:35 pm
Account Name: Earthywar
Server: Saphire
Entry Title: Excelsior (If you have read the poem you'll understand the photo much better)
Character Name: Lurid

Challenge:
I believe I should be Eden Eternal's Next Top Model because I have really taken the time to find the beauty of every detail the game offers. I love to step back and see how intricate every individual place is in the game. I often found the beauty of each individual zone through dying and waiting for a revive. This is exactly why my photo shows death. I find moments like these to be too picturesque to be passed over. Also, I want world peace and did this for the children. That is all.

MajaMajaMaja

Rank 1
MajaMajaMaja
PostedNov 06, 2012 8:28 pm

EE Topmodel Week 1 Entry (Photo)

Account Name: MajaMajaMaja
IGN: Farah
Photo Title: "The Queen of the D a m n e d: The Awakening"

Hi, I am Farah. I am one of the people who appreciate Eden Eternal's finest beauties - Places, People, Friendship etc. I have what it takes to become EE Next Topmodel because I belong to a few who can share EE's best qualities to delight people's senses. Wink

<html><CENTER><br>Sanctify - Sapphire</CENTER></html>

SapphireMiku

Rank 1
SapphireMiku
PostedNov 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Account Name: SapphireMiku
Character Name: Katori
Entry Title: "Rocking Red"

Challenge:
My goal is not to win or lose. I'm not here to say I'm better or worse than others. Instead I'm here to make people think beyond the horizon. Misunderstand the expected, and expect the misunderstood. I chose "Rocking Red" as my starting theme because I feel pictures (like music) fuels the flames of our ambitions; to inspire so many different forms of self expression and diversity while still unifying us as a whole.

mimzy08

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 11:15 pm   Last edited by mimzy08 on Nov 08, 2012 5:57 pm. Edited 3 times in total
Account Name: mimzy08
Server: Diamond
IGN: ChromeDokuro
Entry Title: The Color of Beauty

Challenge: Hello there! I am ChromeDokuro. I want! I love! I like! to be the Eden Eternal Next Top Model! So why should I be the E.E Next Top Model? As for my character I'm the person that don't easily give up, striving hard to attain my goals. And also I know I'm not a perfect person BUT! "There's no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let others get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections" - Robert Tew

tan2468

Rank 0
tan2468
PostedNov 06, 2012 11:45 pm

EE Topmodel Week 1 Entry (Photo)

Chibi Rage~
Account Name: tan2468
IGN: soraXkairi
Entry Title: Chibi Rage

Challenge:
Hi hi ^^ I am sora~ I am participating in this mainly for fun, I am hoping that this will be a fun challenge and i wish everyone good Luck Very Happy. I chose the Orange/Red colour because sometimes eden just makes you rage ~! <3

Chihirouruhare

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:03 am   Last edited by Chihirouruhare on Nov 10, 2012 9:52 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Account Name:chihirouruhare
Server:Sapphire
Character: ParPar
Entry Title: A Demon's Beginning

http://s1120.beta.photobucket.com/user/thederp1/media/snapshot_20121108_025120.jpg.html

Challenge: As there is a bright side to just about everything, inversely there is a dark one. And I am here to show the Eden Eternal community about the darker, creepier, and more fantasy aspects of this cute anime game, and bring them to light, instead of people simple rushing out of these dungeons every time. I'm not trying to be the next "Top Model",though it would be nice, but I'm just trying to have some fun here, it is a game, after all. I also might be doing a bit of future themed fantasy sci-fi pics, as that is another component in this game I love, the futuristic outfit designs.