Mana0Chan
PostedNov 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Week 1 - Twilight Bard

Music, Sunset and a warming smile...
Account Name: Mana0Chan
Character Name: ManaChan
Server: Saphire
Entry Title: Twilight Bard
Challenge: Oh, hi there; my name is Mana and I'm attempting to be the "Next top model" because sounded a fun thing to try! I'm a bard, I'm always supporting everyone with my melodies yet monsters don't seem to like it... Anyhow, I see the theme this week is colors, a wonderful chance! music has everything to do with colors, sorry if i sound cliché but the music express the colors of the heart♥- and also, I'm matching the twilight colors with my best guitar, doesn't the colors match sing harmony?

~Thanks everyone

Advertisement

Murtugh1

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 4:22 pm
Account name: murtugh1
Character name: Murtugh
Server: Diamond

Challenge: I think I have what it takes to become Eden Eternal's Topmodel because I'm Agile, Versatile, and Imaginative; which is only a few of my many positive traits. Either way I'll be looking forward to everyone's entries and the next upcoming challenges!

-Vote for Mur

iJuzz

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 4:43 pm
Accountname: ~private~
Character: iJuzz
Server: Sapphire
Title : Winter colour

Challenge:

This challenge is not about your status in game but more than about your own personal skills. What a real topmodel needs is imagination and being creative. Even with the most simple and ugliest costume, a topmodel can turn it into a masterpiece.

karley5

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 4:57 pm   Last edited by karley5 on Feb 11, 2014 8:31 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Deleted

XDgirlYYY

Rank 0
XDgirlYYY
PostedNov 11, 2012 6:33 pm
Account Name: XDgirlYYY
In Game Name: XDgirlYY
Title: Twirling into pink.

~ Why do i want to be Eden Eternals's next top model? Because Eden has super pretty costumes! I like changing them around and looking at them with different poses to make the combinations of primes look better every time. I love experimenting with dyeing my outfits to see what looks good together. I also make walk around in Class gear dyed in all sorts of colors that makes them look prettier then some Primes. Being a Top model includes making all outfits look wonderful, so hopefully you will see me fit into this title ;D ~

Epsilus

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Force Lightning Red

Account:: Epsilus
Character:: Deltus
Title: Force Lightning Red

Challenge: Why do I have what it takes to be Eden Eternal's Top Model? Well, I don't know. What does it takes? I'm not a fashion guy, but i don't think I don't taste at all. I try being original, but no one is totally original ever. Then again, what does it takes? I don't know if I have what it takes but I'll do my best.

2truce9ven

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 8:30 pm
Account: 2truce9ven
IGN: MahouShounen
Entry Title: Presenting the Magical Boy

Challenge:
As a model, my purpose is to guide players into venturing the wonderful MMORPG, Eden Eternal. But simply guiding isn't enough, therefore, I implement the powers of magic in players' adventures of EE. After all, I am a Magical Boy. And the first step to attaining magic is to grab that light in the whirlpool!

narnia107

Rank 0
narnia107
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:19 pm

The Colors Inside Shall Shine.

Account name: narnia107
IGN:Erza__Scarlet
Entry title: The Colors Inside Shall Shine.
(the photo is not edited D: i used the soul guardian link effect and bard skill T_T XD)

Challenge:
Hey, I'm Erza__Scarlet. I should be Eden Eternal's Top Model, not because of just outer beauty, but for inner beauty as well. I love to help others and I'm very kind (even if i don't look like I am...).To be a model, you must be courageous, creative, generous, and helpful. Doing this event has been allot of fun so far, and helped me in finding the beauty in the game. I wish everyone the best of luck. ^^

Special thanks to Alexandria86 for helping me. Very Happy

x_Qwerty_x

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:34 pm

X_Qw3rTy_X

Pursuit of Happiness
Account:X_Qwerty_X
IGN: X_Qw3rTy_X
Entry Title: Pursuit of Happiness

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am very into fashion and it is one of the reason I love Eden Eternal. The range of costumes and outfits available is amazing compared to other games. Costumes is a big part EE and will always be. I Love to try different combinations and change costumes everyday (have 33 body primes now) ~ I hope you see how I COULD fit into this competition ~ Keep those costumes coming Team EE o/ This picture is of an asian boy (me ofc) who found something he loves and enjoys down the road after going through many hardships (games lol) ~ So peaceful ~

AngyTP

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Blue Chills

Account:: AngyTP
Character:: sayoko20
Title: Blue Chills

I want to be the next top model from the bottom of my heart. I'm new at this game, usually I don't like a lot these games however, I love Eden Eternal. Besides I'd really love to have a Skypuff Alpaca and for me right now is imposible afford one xD