Account Name: Myorepl
IGN: Kekikeki
Server: Diamond
Entry Title: Green green green

Challenge:
Hi, my name is Beetle and it's not true that I only care
about eating this yummy big teddy bear.
He dared to cover me but It's not a big deal
cause I'm the prettiest creature in this screen.
My eyes are so gold, my body ianthine,
my crust spotted with white and green.
And though you think of me like 'bout piece of meat
I'm not a hard-hearted monster, I'm sensitive.
I love everything what's green so I roll in the grass.
Love my green Thorner friends, who smell so nice.
When I look upward I see trees are green,
they curtain the mountains, which also seam green.
And watching every cloud passing by
I dream about rolling in this green green sky.
So please, don't judge a monster by its cover,
I might as well become a Topmodel.
Advertisement

koji255

Rank 0
koji255
PostedNov 10, 2012 7:28 pm   Last edited by koji255 on Nov 11, 2012 10:32 am. Edited 1 time in total
Account name: koji255
Character name: Oephelia
Server: Sapphire
Normal Photo Entry Title: The Color of Fire

Challenge : Hi, my name is Oephelia. I m a Dark Fire Sorceress. And I will burn all other players if I don't win that contest ! Ho ! Ho ! Ho !!!
... chewww ... Ok ... I love chocolate and my favorite pet is a sugar Aplaca ... :-3

Oephelia

MomentaiX

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 7:34 pm   Last edited by MomentaiX on Nov 10, 2012 9:41 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Account Name: Momentaix
Character Name: SatanicKiss
Entry Title: Summoned

Challenge:
I have been playing EE for over a year now and a main aspect that I have enjoyed (and spent 99.9% of my money on :P ) is the outfits and character customization. I like to stick to my own style within the game, choosing a black and purple color scheme for a majority of my outfits, and people now come to associate me with these two colors. The few outfits that are not of these colors i dyed especially to go with another accessory. I put a lot of effort into my character's appearance and would love for her to be recognized as a model in the game, if not the top model!

Thank you for taking the time to read my entry! :)

jeonne04

Rank 0
jeonne04
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel :3

Account Name: jeonne04
Character Name: MishaChan
Entry Title: Cute Summer Lilgirl

Challenge: Hi~ My name is MishaChan, and i believe i can be the best EE's next Topmodel because i'm cute, sweet, and happy lilgirl. I love to screenshot/snapshot at EE because of all the nice places, the beautiful graphics and of course the gameplay. I also love the very peaceful and the joy of harmony in the world of EE there. I really hope that this picture could make the the next EE's Topmodel.

Sekkkkkky

Rank 1
Sekkkkkky
PostedNov 10, 2012 10:59 pm
Account Name: colcarlos
Character Name: Yuzero
Entry Title: The Red Devil

Challenge: Hi my name is Yuzero formerly known as Sekundes. I am playing this game mostly for PvP and competitive stuff which is mostly PK based(TW/GVG etc). Eden Eternal is a very competitive game which requires some teamwork and activeness in order to survive.. For a change, i decided to join this cute competition. I have what it takes to be the EE's next top model because i believe that you have to make your character look good and at the same time, you know how to play and build your character well. Like many people might have tons of fashions and costumes but they don't do much in game(doesn't gear up) or pretty much just afk around like an NPC. I believe that a true EE model must be a little active in game and be fashionable also at the same time Smile Like a fire that burns and shines brightly.

Lucy817

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 12:12 am
Account Name: Lucy817
Character: Lucia

Challenge: My name is Lucia, and I have been playing this game since closed beta. I enjoy how Eden Eternal is a competitive game that constantly pushes you to get better gear to stay at the top. I love helping out people and answering their questions, especially from those who have come back after a long break. Sometimes, it's nice to just sit in Aven and chat with friends.

lightning_repel

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 1:44 am
Account Name: lightning_repel
Character Name: llRhythmll
Server:Diamond
Entry Title: Under The Pink Cherry Blossom

Challenge:Hello,my name is Rhythm,i've been here for almost 2 month but those 2 month have shown me alot on this game,having fun and some sad moment are kinda common in here but everything i see is a new experience,this game push me to be the best and i'm not that creative but i hope the judges will look at it,the title says it all.Thank you

SHAHpire

Rank 0
SHAHpire
PostedNov 11, 2012 2:41 am
Accoun Name: SHAHpire
Characte Name : SHAHpire
Enry Title: Green Consience

Why do you want to be the next eden etenal top model?

Because this is an opportunity to me that not all of the beauties can be done with the simplicity of the places and objects around in the world of eden eternal, one does not simply say "This picture is beautiful!" yet, he or she must feel it first.

how to (or not to) slay a dragon.....
. ............................................ .................................................

gizzmo11g

Rank 0
gizzmo11g
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:24 am

EE Next Top Model

Why I would be a good top model
[img]

My name is gizzmo11g and I would be a good EE Next Top Model. Im intouch with fashion and collor throughout my life and i understand that modeling is not all about the model but about the beauty in all the picture, model and background. they have to work together to create the beauty for outhers to see.

Krystal_May1995

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 1:26 pm
Account Name: Krystal_may1995
Character Name: Sakushi
Server: Diamond
Entry Title: The Colour of Eden Eternal
Challenge:
Hello, ni-hao, ohayoou, boujour, ola everyone
My name is Sakushi ( the girl wears a white kimono), I have played this game for more than 3 months (the longest I have ever played). Why I want to be ee's next top model? I like this game not only because its artistic animation and interesting but also it is a place where connects people from many different country together. I have shared a lot of happiness and sadness with many people. Even we didn't meet each other in real life but they like a family to me. My definition for *Colour* is the colourful of ee in general and the colour of diversity in detail. With combination of the colour in the themes and the colour of the character's costume, I try to choose tradtional clothes and the colour present different country
Special thanks: everyone who is my friends <3