OpulentSpring

Rank 0
OpulentSpring
PostedNov 05, 2012 2:18 pm   Last edited by OpulentSpring on Nov 10, 2012 6:46 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Account Name: OpulentSpring
Server: Sapphire
Character: Rentsu

Entry Title: Simplicity is Beauty

Challenge:

Ohhai, I'm Rentsu (Just call me Haru pls). Why should I be EE's top model? Well, I could tell you my obsession for fashion in real life and ingame have motivated me to compete, or that I've played the game for a year now and know the 'pretty' spots in the maps, or even that my eye for small detail makes me quite qualified. But is it even about that? Modeling isn't about who has the most expensive clothes, who's done it the longest, or who has the best special effects. It's about getting the viewer to perceive the same beauty that compelled you to take that picture. And when you look at it that way, sometimes even the simplest of things can define the word "beautiful" perfectly.
Advertisement

Zombei

Rank 0
Zombei
PostedNov 05, 2012 4:10 pm
IGN:Zombei
Picture title: Innocent desires

StephyLeonheart

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 6:32 pm
Account name: StephyLeonheart
Character name: Selesnya
Server: Diamond
Normal Photo Entry Title: Dance of Fire's Rebirth

[Challenge Entry]

Hello everyone! My name is Selesnya. Being a top model is about an individual that not only is beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. A top model is a strong person that can motivate people, teach them to chase their dreams, the reality that they chase for so long, but without inspiration, it seems unreachable. Why do I have what it takes to become EE’s Next Top Model? Because I can inspire future generations to chase their dreams, to believe in themselves, so that they can aim for big and wonderful heights.

FearSky

Rank 0
FearSky
PostedNov 05, 2012 8:03 pm   Last edited by FearSky on Nov 06, 2012 12:49 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Account Name: fearsky
Character: Yerico
Entry Title: Midnight glow

Challange: Im always up for a chllange and if that challange beats me ill keep on coming back for more until i am victorious, even then ill continue to take on even greater challanges. This challange is just another challange on my way to finding the greatest challange.

Tangamanga

Rank 0
Tangamanga
PostedNov 05, 2012 10:28 pm
Account Name: Tangamanga
IGN: Erian
Entry Title: "Forest Butterfly"

Challenge:

Everyone can be beautiful, however, Top Models have a special kind of beauty, and I know how to exploit mine; it is generally thought that pink and men don't mix, however, one must simply know how to wear it.
The World of Eden Eternal is not for the faint of heart, but I as an Eternal Guardian, strive to make it a better land for all who live in it.
I wish for World Peace, a place where alpacas may roam freely around.
If I am elected Top Model, I shall make this a reality, and to prove it, half of my winnings shall be donated to the Save-an-Alpaca foundation.

id107

Rank 0
id107
PostedNov 05, 2012 11:08 pm
Account Name: ID107
Character Name: Uxi

Entry Title: At The End Of That Rainbow...

(Full size link)

Challenge:
I have all what it takes to be EE's Next Top Model. Why?
Colors: Main highlight is red. The color of passion in playing the game with your couple.
Motivation: The power that drives you to do something and fight for it till the end.
Goal: The end of a never-ending journey. A place where you will spend your time endlessly.

Three things, packed in one, at the end of that rainbow...

Firewolf832

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 11:25 pm
Account Name: Firewolf832
Server: Saphire
Username: Wolfinflames
Entry Title: Looking For Guidance From Heaven...

Challenge: I wanted to try two things in this picture, have my pet do something, while my character casted a buff and to be honest, It took me a couple of tries to get my results I got now. now about the picture, I wanted to have my pet to look at the camera or the sky. (depending if you want to break the fourth wall or not) I wanted to have my pet do something then the regular, "I need to look straight ahead and never turn left or right with my head." and as for the background, I wanted to get a deeper meaning of the world around us. in a place that there is no hope and no chance for survival.

xyuberx

Rank 0
xyuberx
PostedNov 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Eden Eternal's Topmodel Week 1

Account Name: xyuberx
Character: Asandra

Entry Title: The Northern Lights

Challenge: Why do I have what it takes to be Eden Eternal's Topmodel? Who else shines brighter than an aurora borealis? Besides... baby seals never looked so good.

vampiresblood44

Rank 0
vampiresblood44
PostedNov 05, 2012 11:49 pm

topmodelwk1

Acount Name: vampiresblood44
Username: Dara
Entry Title: Green Serenity

Challenge: A Green Scene; get as green as I could without hiding in a tree. I caught this by fluke, though I guess it relates to me, my plans never unfold how I intend, but the results speak for themselves.

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedNov 06, 2012 5:27 am   Last edited by Anchaai on Nov 10, 2012 12:04 am. Edited 2 times in total
Account Name: Anchaai
IGN: Alycela
Entry Title: Prologue in the Flames

Challenge: Beauty can be found everywhere, even in the dark and hidden places in the Eden Eternal world. Hello, I am Alycela, and fire is like my life. It is the color of rage, violence, courage and love. You can see me casting spells with a red, fiery, aura around me to defeat the monsters around me, the red flame is able to destroy anything in it's path. I am entering this constest to let everyone know how creative I am even if I am still a bit new in this game.