MariaTraydor

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MariaTraydor
PostedNov 03, 2012 1:29 pm   Last edited by MariaTraydor on Nov 10, 2012 2:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Event]Eden Eternal's Topmodel Week 1 (Photo)

A Colorful Introduction
Week 1 - A Colorful Introduction

Welcome new models-to-be!

In our first week we will lay the foundations for your future career. Your first Photo Theme as well as your first Challenge won't be too hard and complicated in order to give you a friendly entry into the competition.

We are looking forward for your ideas and creativity!

Photo

"Mere color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways."

Yellow, orange, red, purple, green, blue...Eden Eternal offers many of them to play around with. Our first Photo Theme is: Colors

Challenge

To get to know our contestants and their motivation and ideas a little more, we will let you write up something in the competition's first week. Your Challenge:

Shortly explain why you have what it takes to become Eden Eternal's Topmodel!

Remark:

• Entries that are too long will not be counted. We won't give a direct restriction, but try to keep it short.
  • You may only use text, no pictures or other media.

For further information on the single categories, please make sure to check here:

Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel

This thread is for everyone entering normal Screenshots (without editing them with Photoshop or something comparable) and their Challenge entries.

All entries must be submitted by Sunday, 11/11/2012 11:59pm PST (8am GMT). Every entry edited or entered after this deadline will not count!

Click on the Headline to see our opening video!!!

Advertisement

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedNov 04, 2012 5:32 pm   Last edited by katashi65 on Nov 09, 2012 6:32 pm. Edited 7 times in total
Account name: katashi65
Server: Sapphire
Entry title: Feeling Every Shade of Blue

I've been playing Eden Eternal for a long time, since the Closed Beta came out in America. As a result, I've spent a good portion of my time exploring the rich environments throughout the continent, trying out every class available to use, and meeting many crazy or cool people.

In a game, aesthetic appeal contributes as much to a gaming experience as good mechanics or smooth animation, and Eden Eternal stunned me with a workable Anime art style as well as a very free camera, so I always want to make the most of it. It's my turn to return the favor to those who make Eden Eternal wonderful and engaging by showing just how far you can push the limits of the word "beautiful" in this game.

However, even though I've worked on my character really hard and have costumes and accessories of my own as well as a wide range of special weapons, I wanted to start this competition showing off only rewards for grinding in the game (unmodified level 70 class outfit; special boss drop Blue weapon). Step back to appreciate the game's simplest rewards for the dedication we players put in.

hyunahan

Rank 0
hyunahan
PostedNov 04, 2012 7:56 pm
Account name: hyunahan
Character name: HaeNa
Server: Diamond
Normal Photo Entry Title: The Color of Wonder

Challenge Entry Title: A "Wonder"-ful Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is HaeNa and I come from a little backwoods area called Limestone Mountain. After being discovered in a blue crystal and finding out I was an Eternal Guardian, I embarked on a journey far away from home in the hopes of uniting the races of Eden Eternal and helping to protect the inhabitants that live here. Throughout my wanderings, I have made many friends--some who have helped me and others whom I have helped. I am one of the nicest people you will meet, but do not be deceived by my looks. I may be small, but I am strong and I will always stand up for what I believe in. Because of this, you will often find me on the battlefield fighting long and arduous battles against those who would try to disrupt the peace of this fair land. Though the end of this journey is not yet in sight and new problems crop up every day, I continue to have an upbeat and positive outlook on the world I have found myself in. Every time I step into a new area, I take a moment to gaze out in fascination and delight. As Eden Eternal's Next Top Model, I want to instill in everyone a desire to experience the same kind of wonder.

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
PostedNov 04, 2012 8:54 pm   Last edited by joer130 on Nov 09, 2012 2:17 am. Edited 5 times in total
Account name: joer13
Entry Title: "Happy Goddess"

Full Screen Size

Challenge:

Hey, I'm Joer. I always strive to be the best. I aim to win and I evade to lose. I'm creative and cool. Anyone who is in my way, you better watch out because I bite hard. There is no need to be fake since I'm the real deal. I'm blunt and ready to strike. I set the trend and blaze my path. I shine like a star and I sparkle more than Edward. Remember my name, J-O-E-R. I'm mean, pink, fighting machine and Eden Eternal's Next Top Model!

SolunaFate37

Rank 0
SolunaFate37
PostedNov 04, 2012 10:03 pm
Account Name: SolunaFate37
IGN: Xysticion
Entry Title: Royal Amethyst

I love the universe that is Eden Eternal.
The freedom and limitless ability to build your character's appearance and ability simply captivated me from the moment I first started EE. I enjoy playing this game, and have explored the outer reaches of this universe. I've experimented with many appearances and outfits in this game, and I decided to mix up a few, a combination of a class outfit and supporting costumes. I want to show the world, as well as all of its people, a mystical mix of blue and purple that accurately portrays my image of Eden Eternal: an image out of this world.

owner_leah

Rank 0
owner_leah
PostedNov 05, 2012 12:25 am
Account Name: owner_leah
Character: Talia_Ravenclaw
Entry Title: Purple Magic

My name is Talia and I would love to be considered for the title EE Topmodel!! I am a happy, vibrant kitty girl who has many talents ^^ I love to use magic and this week I chose to highlight the color purple. A color which means magic, royalty, mystery, and creativity. If you let me stay on for next week, I can show just how creative I can be Wink

HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedNov 05, 2012 4:09 am   Last edited by HP.Lemon on Nov 07, 2012 9:39 am. Edited 1 time in total
Account Name: HP.Lemon

Full size version

Challenge: One thing that I have always loved to do is take screencaps. Eden Eternal's graphics are very nice, one of the better games I've seen in this regard; not only do they look nice still, but they also look nice moving. I've entered a lot of the screencap contests this game has held, and while I've won few, I've always had fun. I think that enjoying yourself is one of the most important things: Passion for what you do. Because of this - the fact that I love taking screencaps and making them look good - I believe I have what it takes to be the "Top Model."

Ruki953

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 6:00 am   Last edited by Ruki953 on Nov 07, 2012 11:18 pm. Edited 4 times in total
Account name:Ruki953
Character name:ruki953
Server:Sapphire
Entry Title:Cherry Blossom

Challenge:HI my name is Mamiru.I decide to create my background character like a Traditional japanese style. i choose this place as my background cause the cherry and bridge fit my red eye.I want participate this competition cause i want to try it.

smartist44

Rank 0
smartist44
PostedNov 05, 2012 7:14 am
Account Name: smartist44
Character: MrMays
Entry Title: DarkOverlord

Challenge:
Im focusing on the dark color in EdenEternal, since i love dark color especially dark blue. With the dark background from a nice dungeon, i managed to take this good screencap, le me flying with anciet ruins at my back. Kind of satisfied with this, i decided to submit this as my entry. I dont think i can be the EdenEternal next top model but at least i try and participate in it Smile

DarylValentine

Rank 2
DarylValentine
PostedNov 05, 2012 8:41 am
Account Name: DarylValentine
Character: Oracion

Entry Title: First Snow

Challenge:
I think I should be Eden Eternal's Next Top Model because I totally believe in world peace and education for all. Loljk. I've been playing EE since the Closed Beta back in June 2011, and I spend enough time online to see the little added details in the maps and dungeons that are really pretty. For example, there are some really nice spots tucked away in the corners of the maps that give you the best views and places to take screenshots. And then, of course, the random map holes that send you flying through the floor (standard in any X-Legend game) and give you awesome screenshots - think the massive drop into space in Slain for example. I guess the tl;dr version would be I love how detailed and cute the environments in EE can be.