Author Message

havox2

Rank 0
havox2
Joined
21 Dec 2011
Posts
27
Location
Latvia
PostedNov 29, 2012 5:00 pm
Dangit Naduron, after your post curiosity got the best of me and I downloaded 7core which turned out to be the most bland and boring Korean grinder I've encountered yet. Yes, it has the token anthropomorphic child-like race but that isn't a problem probably because game has 0 visibility, nobody ever heard of it. It's so low key even ESRB guys haven't heard of it, it's not rated.

Hey, look on the bright side of this situation. There's always a place that has it worse that you can point a finger at, laugh and feel better. China.
Blade & Soul CN Censored
Advertisement

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
Joined
14 Apr 2011
Posts
927
Location
United States
PostedNov 29, 2012 5:52 pm
havox2 wrote:
Dangit Naduron, after your post curiosity got the best of me and I downloaded 7core which turned out to be the most bland and boring Korean grinder I've encountered yet. Yes, it has the token anthropomorphic child-like race but that isn't a problem probably because game has 0 visibility, nobody ever heard of it. It's so low key even ESRB guys haven't heard of it, it's not rated.

Hey, look on the bright side of this situation. There's always a place that has it worse that you can point a finger at, laugh and feel better. China.
Blade & Soul CN Censored  


Read a few of the comments on that page, and some say that the NA version of that is being censored too, or should I say, "ninja'd". Of course, they were mentioning this for the debut trailer of the US version, but chances are it's gonna happen to the game. Just saying.

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:05 pm
chronos_notashi wrote:
Read a few of the comments on that page, and some say that the NA version of that is being censored too, or should I say, "ninja'd". Of course, they were mentioning this for the debut trailer of the US version, but chances are it's gonna happen to the game. Just saying.  


Nah, they've already said the EN version of B&S is not going to be censored.

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
Joined
14 Apr 2011
Posts
927
Location
United States
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:14 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
chronos_notashi wrote:
Read a few of the comments on that page, and some say that the NA version of that is being censored too, or should I say, "ninja'd". Of course, they were mentioning this for the debut trailer of the US version, but chances are it's gonna happen to the game. Just saying.  


Nah, they've already said the EN version of B&S is not going to be censored.  


Well, the comments on the page were recent (Nov 27-29, to be exact), so I wasn't exactly sure. Thanks for the intel, though.

P.S. There's still the chance of it being "ninja'd", so no one should get their hopes up just yet.

havox2

Rank 0
havox2
Joined
21 Dec 2011
Posts
27
Location
Latvia
PostedNov 30, 2012 4:27 pm
Of course it could still be ninja'd, no game is safe from that, we'll just have to wait and see. There have been precedents. For example only elin censorship was officially acknowledged but there was also human female ninja edit in TERA

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
122
Location
Australia
PostedNov 30, 2012 6:24 pm
Hmm, didn't know about that bit. This makes me feel better about cancelling my subscription.

TwilightPanther

Rank 0
TwilightPanther
Joined
04 May 2008
Posts
65
Location
A horid Dry Desert United States
PostedNov 30, 2012 9:48 pm
please ... ad a warning to that pic

Code:
Warning: may cause uncontrollable laughter, Don't drink soda while or before viewing this image


-_- ... such a mess to clean up ... ^_^

And why would an M rated game ... thats 18+ right? ... need to be censored?

Granted, Teens are going to lie and say their 18 to play anyway ...

...

Wish they didn't restrict your characters apearance to your class ... would love a sentinel body with healer skills ^_^

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
Joined
01 Nov 2012
Posts
574
Location
Sweden
PostedDec 01, 2012 4:39 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
chronos_notashi wrote:
Read a few of the comments on that page, and some say that the NA version of that is being censored too, or should I say, "ninja'd". Of course, they were mentioning this for the debut trailer of the US version, but chances are it's gonna happen to the game. Just saying.  


Nah, they've already said the EN version of B&S is not going to be censored.  


On the other hand, that is what they said about TERA waaaay back as well. "We won't censor anything". Then like 4 months later it was "We are just doing minor changes to the Elin race". Then 1 year later it was "You should all be happy we did such a small edit as adding shorts and shirts, we were originally planning on full length pants, but people photoshopped this and whined."

So you can really blame TERA for people not really taking "We won't censor" and "It is just small changes" as positive words.

somaatlasia

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
somaatlasia
Joined
20 Sep 2007
Posts
57
Location
Montgomery United States
PostedDec 01, 2012 5:39 am
Here's my feedback: BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!

A.G.E.S. Founder // Anime Toshokan Inc. Founder // Former EN-GM of S4 League (Alaplaya)

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
Joined
24 Aug 2009
Posts
1960
Location
sesame street United Kingdom
PostedDec 01, 2012 7:40 am
needs a bit of censor on that beer belly.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: