TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 21, 2012 7:57 pm
melal wrote:
It seems that each class will have 4 armor models viewable at character creation, where the 2 lower ones are more bikini-like. So apparently there will be some sort of swimsuit-style armor model shown for the lower two options. Maybe it will be baggy shorts and sweatshirt, though for the Sentinel.  

The two lower options are actually underwear. You can switch between your underwear and basic outfit in-game. If Sentinel gets baggy shorts and a sweatshirt as underwear I will laugh.

Advertisement

secxkitten

Rank 4
secxkitten
PostedNov 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Re: Screenshot: Newly-censored Sentinel class in Nightclub scene

Click here for preview of Sentinel class
It's perfect.

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
PostedNov 22, 2012 11:05 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
melal wrote:
It seems that each class will have 4 armor models viewable at character creation, where the 2 lower ones are more bikini-like. So apparently there will be some sort of swimsuit-style armor model shown for the lower two options. Maybe it will be baggy shorts and sweatshirt, though for the Sentinel.  

The two lower options are actually underwear. You can switch between your underwear and basic outfit in-game. If Sentinel gets baggy shorts and a sweatshirt as underwear I will laugh.  

I'd prefer a more westernized comedy approach. They could turn into dwarfs with beards when you toggle the underwear mode.

TheOneWhoStands

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:00 pm
Hello all!

I'm relatively new here (actually this game's the only one from Aeria Games I'm interested in), but I'm already worried.
Something will be changed graphics-wise? Where can I find information about it?

(Sorry, but I hate censorship and other similar changes made by localizer companies)

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:07 pm
TheOneWhoStands wrote:
Hello all!

I'm relatively new here (actually this game's the only one from Aeria Games I'm interested in), but I'm already worried.

(Sorry, but I hate censorship and other similar changes made by localizer companies)  

The only thing that will be changed is small adjustments to the Sentinel class and the NPCs that share the same character model. Official Statement

TheOneWhoStands

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:37 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
TheOneWhoStands wrote:
Hello all!

The only thing that will be changed is small adjustments to the Sentinel class and the NPCs that share the same character model. Official Statement  

Thank you!

patyos2

Rank 0
patyos2
PostedNov 24, 2012 9:30 pm
Are they really going to Censor stuff in the game ?

I am really not a big fan of censorship if they do Censor stuff will there be a way to have it uncensored ?

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
PostedNov 24, 2012 9:50 pm
patyos2 wrote:

I am really not a big fan of censorship if they do Censor stuff will there be a way to have it uncensored ?  

They've promised to only censor the sentinel (because she looks child-like) and only slightly. It's still silly and offensive that they have to censor anything, but that's more the fault of the laws they are working under then Aeria itself.

There is always a way of uncensoring games, but that's not something that will be discussed on the official forums.

Xenosnake

Rank 1
Xenosnake
PostedNov 24, 2012 9:52 pm
patyos2 wrote:

Please take time to read posts. They will only censor the sentinel class due to magical laws that protect imaginary children of video games from exploitation, and from other blah blah blah stuff.

Honestly I'm not a loli person so I dont really care. (' _' )

Still wouldn't the sentinel class be banned from entering the nightclub? ( '_ ')

Naduron1

Rank 2
PostedNov 24, 2012 9:55 pm
Xenosnake wrote:

Still wouldn't the sentinel class be banned from entering the nightclub? ( '_ ')  

Don't worry! She will be wearing a sleeping bag while inside the night club.

By; secxkitten