Author Message

wtf7

Rank 3
wtf7
Joined
28 Jun 2009
Posts
1367
Location
Belgium
PostedNov 03, 2012 11:43 am
tomerelazar wrote:
wtf7 wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
wtf7 wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
ohh memphis thanks for listeding to me (i think so cause i like it Razz ) and putting gold event Very Happy  


listeding Rolling Eyes  
will u keep stalking every comment that i write ? retard kid ,deal with the fact that u got kicked and move on -.-  


Oh god,
Should I repeat my answer again? (should read your inbox)
I'm beginning the think you are not the smartest little kid on earth :^).

Maybe, you can try to report me once again?
Kid.

"Will you keep stalking my every time I write a comment?" Genius Kid, deal with the fact that tomerazar is a kid that has no brains to think for himself.

And tomer, I moved on. I like Unrated.


 
retard kid  



 

u know whats funny ? that u mad only cause i kicked u ,will u keep crying cause of it more long time ?
we got it ur mad.. no1 cares  


Uhm tomer, you haven't got any other reply's?
It's again the same reply as always with a bad reason that I've counterd against +- 8 times ? Wink.
You should actually try and unstrand my posts.

"we got it ur mad", we? :^).



Pst, tomer... Grow up!

~~ Since 2009 ~~
Advertisement

Luis.Mejia

Rank 1
Luis.Mejia
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
254
Location
Los Angeles California United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 11:59 am
Nice Event

tomerelazar

Rank 4
Joined
15 Aug 2011
Posts
1675
Location
Israel
PostedNov 04, 2012 10:50 am
**** i thought that the gold jackpot box is the 1 with the cupon golds.. and now i see its only the gold box that costs 12,5k gold -.-

skaterdebcn

Rank 4
skaterdebcn
Joined
20 Sep 2010
Posts
1953
Location
Barcelona, Catalonia Spain
PostedNov 04, 2012 12:58 pm
tomerelazar wrote:
**** i thought that the gold jackpot box is the 1 with the cupon golds.. and now i see its only the gold box that costs 12,5k gold -.-  
Lol
Bro, I thought exactly the same thing. Got Sz SL x1 Day -.-

Noobszle

Rank 2
Joined
17 Dec 2009
Posts
713
Location
Netherlands
PostedNov 04, 2012 1:04 pm
skaterdebcn wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
**** i thought that the gold jackpot box is the 1 with the cupon golds.. and now i see its only the gold box that costs 12,5k gold -.-  
Lol
Bro, I thought exactly the same thing. Got Sz SL x1 Day -.-  


MEEEN, i had the same, 1day nade O.o ( i was like "Huuu thats not in the box")
and now i read what u typed and i feel even worse now Razz

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
Joined
05 Jan 2010
Posts
4170
Location
United States
PostedNov 04, 2012 5:58 pm
So much golds. Ty ty.

thunderrises

Rank 0
thunderrises
Joined
24 Oct 2012
Posts
20
Location
United States
PostedNov 04, 2012 7:47 pm
RANDOM QUESTION
must i be on event channel to gain time?
also who do i talk to about missing items? i got the magical luky box on tier 1 but never recieved my moneys

HazardLight

Rank 4
HazardLight
Joined
20 Feb 2010
Posts
1618
Location
Annapolis, Maryland United States
PostedNov 04, 2012 7:49 pm
thunderrises wrote:
RANDOM QUESTION
must i be on event channel to gain time?
also who do i talk to about missing items? i got the magical luky box on tier 1 but never recieved my moneys  

No you do not have to be in the event channel to gain time.
Global Channel (2) where everyone plays at is perfectly fine.
If you are missing an item submit a ticket, their is a category for that.

Maybe you should check in your inventory, because the gold isn't directly deposited into your gold total, its a coupon in the ex-items section that you have to use.
Hope that cleared things up for you.

thunderrises

Rank 0
thunderrises
Joined
24 Oct 2012
Posts
20
Location
United States
PostedNov 04, 2012 7:50 pm
HazardLight wrote:
thunderrises wrote:
RANDOM QUESTION
must i be on event channel to gain time?
also who do i talk to about missing items? i got the magical luky box on tier 1 but never recieved my moneys  

No you do not have to be in the event channel to gain time.
Global Channel (2) where everyone plays at is perfectly fine.
If you are missing an item submit a ticket, their is a category for that.

Maybe you should check in your inventory, because the gold isn't directly deposited into your gold total, its a coupon in the ex-items section that you have to use.
Hope that cleared things up for you.  


thanks hazard

HazardLight

Rank 4
HazardLight
Joined
20 Feb 2010
Posts
1618
Location
Annapolis, Maryland United States
PostedNov 04, 2012 7:52 pm
thunderrises wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
thunderrises wrote:
RANDOM QUESTION
must i be on event channel to gain time?
also who do i talk to about missing items? i got the magical luky box on tier 1 but never recieved my moneys  

No you do not have to be in the event channel to gain time.
Global Channel (2) where everyone plays at is perfectly fine.
If you are missing an item submit a ticket, their is a category for that.

Maybe you should check in your inventory, because the gold isn't directly deposited into your gold total, its a coupon in the ex-items section that you have to use.
Hope that cleared things up for you.  


thanks hazard  

No problem, if you have any other questions feel free to send a pm to me on the forums or in-game.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: