SMPLGY

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 7:26 pm
Thank you all for the updates. Though It sure would be nice to see the GS & GM taking this kind of initiative. It really makes me irritated that the players have to be the ones getting updates themselves. Doesn't the GM get paid to keep people informed about the game's status/updates?!

All that I hope for is for the players (who can) to translate thai & korean news articles about the games. And for those of you that translate I want you to know that I'm grateful for all that you do & what news I get to hear. I've been following this game's news for about a year now since last november
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 11, 2012 7:58 pm
SMPLGY wrote:
Thank you all for the updates. Though It sure would be nice to see the GS & GM taking this kind of initiative. It really makes me irritated that the players have to be the ones getting updates themselves. Doesn't the GM get paid to keep people informed about the game's status/updates?!

All that I hope for is for the players (who can) to translate Thai & Korean news articles about the games. And for those of you that translate I want you to know that I'm grateful for all that you do & what news I get to hear. I've been following this game's news for about a year now since last november  

The fact of the matter is that AGE is very restricted in what they can tell us, most of what they can tell us has to first come down from Cykan, and information besides that goes down through the various departments of AGE.

But no worries, all the gamers that have been waiting patiently for this game and have a huge love for this game are looking for news all the time~

So you'll keep hearing news here, by AGE or by the players :3 I for one check atleast once every hour in various websites for any info xD

SMPLGY

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 8:20 pm
Who's AGE? Are they areiagames?

Has anyone tried directly asking Cykan or looking at their website? I know they were formerly Sirius. Something about a buyout deal

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 11, 2012 8:26 pm
SMPLGY wrote:
Who's AGE? Are they areiagames?

Has anyone tried directly asking Cykan or looking at their website? I know they were formerly Sirius. Something about a buyout deal  

AGE = Aeria Games Entertainment

People have tried contacting Cykan, and were told off by AGE since Cykan is really busy and doesn't foreigners contacting them when they have to set things straight in their native country.

Sirius was renamed to Cykan, to "boost their employee moral"? XD
Although from what I've read up on, Cykan was already an old game developing company~

SMPLGY

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 9:15 pm
Ya but AGE only controls the publishing in US. If you tried contacting a korean or thailand publisher's website you might find more info there. Then all we need is translators Smile

Or maybe if someone here in the US had a korean or thailand friends they could get info that way. And lastly of course the one I like the most. INFO LEAKS! Yay! presumably by some corrupt person working one of the publisher or Cykan. Granted of course they probably get fired but people do stuff like this all the time

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 11, 2012 9:30 pm
SMPLGY wrote:
Ya but AGE only controls the publishing in US. If you tried contacting a korean or thailand publisher's website you might find more info there. Then all we need is translators Smile

Or maybe if someone here in the US had a korean or thailand friends they could get info that way. And lastly of course the one I like the most. INFO LEAKS! Yay! presumably by some corrupt person working one of the publisher or Cykan. Granted of course they probably get fired but people do stuff like this all the time  

You can try, it might be difficult since I doubt the customer service/etc will speak much English Sad
We do check up on their forums/etc though for public information xD

Onewholic

Rank 0
Onewholic
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:55 pm
Well I heard people already flooded Sirius with questions about our LO version and they complained to AGE I think. So I don't think we should do that again to Cykan or Thai LO publisher

SMPLGY

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:41 am
Ok. Well if everyone or lots of people are doing that then I HIGHLY DOUBT THEY'LL BAN ALL THOSE ACCOUNTS & im not the only person that wants info. These forums are flooded daily with "when is lime coming out", not to mention on their facebook page I can't even begin to imagine how many people but if I were to guesstimate I'd say at least 1/2 million but probably more I think are waiting for this game

Maybe if enough people bother Cykan (formerly sirius) they'll actually give us some info. It used to be updates about once a month back in the beginning. Now its every 3 months (which feels like an eternity). Last update was back in august. It been over 3months (by about a week)!

Well, (sighs) maybe they've run out of stuff to tell us. I personally feel its because the game is close to coming out & now its just a race to get out the finishing touches on & get it moving out the door.

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:48 am
SMPLGY wrote:
These forums are flooded daily with "when is lime coming out"  

I stopped reading there cuz it is more than wrong.

Flying pigs took my signature away~

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 12, 2012 5:36 am
SMPLGY wrote:
Ok. Well if everyone or lots of people are doing that then I HIGHLY DOUBT THEY'LL BAN ALL THOSE ACCOUNTS & im not the only person that wants info. These forums are flooded daily with "when is lime coming out", not to mention on their facebook page I can't even begin to imagine how many people but if I were to guesstimate I'd say at least 1/2 million but probably more I think are waiting for this game

Maybe if enough people bother Cykan (formerly sirius) they'll actually give us some info. It used to be updates about once a month back in the beginning. Now its every 3 months (which feels like an eternity). Last update was back in august. It been over 3months (by about a week)!

Well, (sighs) maybe they've run out of stuff to tell us. I personally feel its because the game is close to coming out & now its just a race to get out the finishing touches on & get it moving out the door.  

They can't ban your account if you contact Cykan (unless you tell Cykan your AGE account, or Cykan tracks your IP). But most likely Cykan won't respond or will complain to AGE so best not to bother them. They have to deal with messages from their native country as well.

Cykan planned to give AGE information late October, but after the signing process with Daum, this was stalled for some unknown reason. Most likely because they want to polish some things and finalize their testing dates before giving us anymore hope xD But who know's, we'll see Very Happy