somnang.chey

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2012 9:33 pm

[PETITION AGAINST TEAM KILLERS]

IJJI and Aeria Games always enabled the friendly fire in team battle, team death match, and most game modes. There are more and more team killers who purposely buy rgds and grenade their teammates. Most of them do it because they have no life. Some of them do it just to piss others off, and the others do it to gain bullet holes in their rank..because they think Aaron was cool when he had it. Team killers causes frustration, unsportsmanlike conduct, and flame wars!

Now, what happens to those players who are unfortunate to spend money to buy AP and purcahse items such as "prevent team kill?" It is NOT fair to those players at all. All you Game Masters and Game Sages talk about is approving the community, helping the community, this and that. Well here is a petition, from a fellow soldier, of the community.

Either one: allow players (room hosts) to have the option to disable/enable (I don't know why anyone would want to enable it anyways) friendly fire. Or two, disable it, period. I know this will be causing Aeria Games to lose money, but c'mon, it's only one item out of everything in the entire web mall.

We will see how many players within the community agrees or disagrees with this idea. This is only the beginning, so please, do not jump to any conclusions. I take full fault should this petition causes any unexpected matters. No flame war please.

-Game Sages' and Game Master's opinions, views, and take on this proposal is greatly anticipated, expected, and appreciated.

-To the community: simply replay "yes" if you agree, or "no" if you disagree. We don't need paragraphs of irrelevant stuff. Thanks!

Signed,

C-Pryde / Nang

Advertisement

somnang.chey

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2012 9:38 pm   Last edited by somnang.chey on Nov 17, 2012 12:09 am. Edited 3 times in total
RESERVED.

Player Ethics Guide

1.You may not harass or threaten other players.

Play Nice Policies:
2.You may not harass other players. Harassment is defined as specifically
targeting another player, or group of players, to harm or inconvenience
them. As harassment can take many forms, it will be the mandate of Aeria
Games & Entertainment to make a determination as to whether or not a
'reasonable person' would feel harassed and act accordingly.

4. You may not disrupt normal gameplay. Any repeated activities that result
in disruption of normal gameplay are prohibited. As defining normal
gameplay can take many forms, it will be the mandate of Aeria Games &
Entertainment to make a determination as to whether or not a 'reasonable
person' would be unable to play normally and act accordingly.

http://www.aeriagames.com/policy/rules

Terms of Service
7. User Conduct
(j) "Stalk" or otherwise harass another;
(n) Take any action that may prohibit other users from enjoying the
services of the Website or games.

ViEtPh0

Rank 0
ViEtPh0
PostedNov 01, 2012 9:41 pm
While I agree that kids that only TK in pubs are quite annoying, I do not think there should be an option to prevent friendly fire. In fact, I had actually always hoped that they would add real friendly fire (shooting teammates causing damage). Neither is probably gonna happen though.

somnang.chey

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2012 9:44 pm
ViEtPh0 wrote:
While I agree that kids that only TK in pubs are quite annoying, I do not think there should be an option to prevent friendly fire. In fact, I had actually always hoped that they would add real friendly fire (shooting teammates causing damage). Neither is probably gonna happen though.  

This isn't call of duty where friendly fire was always "accidental." Enabling friendly fire will only
encourage all these team killers to purposely shoot their own teammates, not to mention they're already grenading them. You'll never know, just vote against or for, and it just might happen. Thanks.

michaelohh

Rank 1
michaelohh
PostedNov 01, 2012 9:45 pm   Last edited by michaelohh on Nov 01, 2012 9:46 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: [PETITION AGAINST TEAM KILLERS]

somnang.chey wrote:
IJJI and Aeria Games always enabled the friendly fire in team battle, team death match, and most game modes. There are more and more team killers who purposely buy rgds and grenade their teammates. Most of them do it because they have no life. Some of them do it just to piss others off, and the others do it to gain bullet holes in their rank..because they think Aaron was cool when he had it. Team killers causes frustration, unsportsmanlike conduct, and flame wars!

Now, what happens to those players who are unfortunate to spend money to buy AP and purcahse items such as "prevent team kill?" It is NOT fair to those players at all. All you Game Masters and Game Sages talk about is approving the community, helping the community, this and that. Well here is a petition, from a fellow soldier, of the community.

Either one: allow players (room hosts) to have the option to disable/enable (I don't know why anyone would want to enable it anyways) friendly fire. Or two, disable it, period. I know this will be causing Aeria Games to lose money, but c'mon, it's only one item out of everything in the entire web mall.

We will see how many players within the community agrees or disagrees with this idea. This is only the beginning, so please, do not jump to any conclusions. I take full fault should this petition causes any unexpected matters. No flame war please.

-Game Sages' and Game Master's opinions, views, and take on this proposal is greatly anticipated, expected, and appreciated.

-To the community: simply replay "yes" if you agree, or "no" if you disagree. We don't need paragraphs of irrelevant stuff. Thanks!

Signed,

C-Pryde / Nang

As much as everyone has agreed with this, and which I don't know why exactly they ever put it in the game where you can only nade your teammates for tking instead of actually adding a friendly fire option, the major reason is because if your teammates are dumb enough to walk into the nade it is there fault, but as that is it, it should be the same with guns, they should at least add an option like many other games where if you get a certain amount of team kills you get kicked.

KingPanda23

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2012 9:46 pm

I tk sometimes

U mad bro

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Korea.

Rank 1
PostedNov 01, 2012 9:48 pm
everyone tks...

jediwushu

Rank 2
jediwushu
PostedNov 01, 2012 9:49 pm
nope.

apolegrino

Rank 0
apolegrino
PostedNov 01, 2012 9:51 pm
Yes , I agree About that because some people who tking they aren't their for having fun but for making people mad so please do like you can't tk your own team .

apolegrino

Rank 0
apolegrino
PostedNov 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Re: [PETITION AGAINST TEAM KILLERS]

michaelohh wrote:
somnang.chey wrote:

Signed,

C-Pryde / Nang

As much as everyone has agreed with this, and which I don't know why exactly they ever put it in the game where you can only nade your teammates for tking instead of actually adding a friendly fire option, the major reason is because if your teammates are dumb enough to walk into the nade it is there fault, but as that is it, it should be the same with guns, they should at least add an option like many other games where if you get a certain amount of team kills you get kicked.  

I agree with that a certain amount of team kills like 3 it sufficent to get kicked from game like other game but we gotta be patient and wait for more people agree on that petition !!!!!!!!