Dracojc

Rank 0
Dracojc
PostedFeb 26, 2013 5:22 pm
Luciphage wrote:
TStarKnight wrote:
wish i had a kool name like that mines all plain and boring Razz  

If it's any consolation, the novelty of having a unique name wears off when you hear it your whole life, haha. It's mostly just a nice conversation starter, tbh ;P  

I agree wholeheartedly with this ^ the novelty does wear off fast. In my case its my last name though.
Advertisement

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedFeb 26, 2013 5:30 pm
Luciphage wrote:
TStarKnight wrote:

If it's any consolation, the novelty of having a unique name wears off when you hear it your whole life, haha. It's mostly just a nice conversation starter, tbh ;P  

Has anyone ever told you that your name makes them think of that Blaise Zabini character from Harry Potter?

Luciphage

Rank 0
Luciphage
PostedFeb 26, 2013 5:49 pm
Dracojc wrote:
Luciphage wrote:
TStarKnight wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly with this ^ the novelty does wear off fast. In my case its my last name though.  

I would ask what the last name is out of curiosity, but that's understandably, probably something you don't want to go announcing on a forum Razz I have a friend named "Chieu". Lets just say the terrible "you" puns and fake sneezes everyone does when we all hang out and drink a bit make me happy I have the name I do lol.

lestat_anil wrote:
Luciphage wrote:
TStarKnight wrote:

Has anyone ever told you that your name makes them think of that Blaise Zabini character from Harry Potter?  

Surprisingly, no. That never even occurred to me actually, haha. I have a good amount of hardcore Harry Potter fans for friends too. Seems like they aren't doing their jobs properly Razz

lestat_anil

lestat_anil
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:02 pm
Luciphage wrote:
Surprisingly, no. That never even occurred to me actually, haha. I have a good amount of hardcore Harry Potter fans for friends too. Seems like they aren't doing their jobs properly Razz  

tsk tsk, shame on them. That's the first thing that popped in to my head hahaha.

Dracojc

Rank 0
Dracojc
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:33 pm
Luciphage wrote:
I would ask what the last name is out of curiosity, but that's understandably, probably something you don't want to go announcing on a forum Razz I have a friend named "Chieu". Lets just say the terrible "you" puns and fake sneezes everyone does when we all hang out and drink a bit make me happy I have the name I do lol.  

Actually my only problem with telling people my last name is when they don't believe me. As for putting my last name online, its already there ......... its Cool, spelled Cool

Luciphage

Rank 0
Luciphage
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:32 am
lestat_anil wrote:
tsk tsk, shame on them. That's the first thing that popped in to my head hahaha.  

I'll be sure to scold them appropriately :]

Dracojc wrote:
Actually my only problem with telling people my last name is when they don't believe me. As for putting my last name online, its already there ......... its Cool, spelled Cool  

No way :O...turning everyone into a fully fledged legionnaire of the nerd army would have been so much easier with that last name when I was growing up.
"Hey peeps, wanna play some D&D with me?" "Nah, man...that ****'s for basement losers" "What? Of course not. It's way cool. I would know...I'm a professional. *flips out drivers license*"
/legit

SilverDemons

Rank 0
SilverDemons
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:32 pm
My name is Jasmine.

A bit about me.

I'm a 19 year old, college student.
I live in the U.S (EST)
Other hobbies I have besides games are Art, and studying languages and cultures.
My dream is to be trilingual one day.
Right now I'm learning Japanese and Bulgarian. My Bulgarian needs a lot of work since I don't have any friends to practice with.
I'm mainly interested in Whipper as my main, and sentinel as my alt.

Will probably post a picture later. Also definitely looking for friends to add. I don't have any yet.

lestat_anil

lestat_anil
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:40 pm
SilverDemons wrote:
My name is Jasmine.

A bit about me.

I'm a 19 year old, college student.
I live in the U.S (EST)
Other hobbies I have besides games are Art, and studying languages and cultures.
My dream is to be trilingual one day.
Right now I'm learning Japanese and Bulgarian. My Bulgarian needs a lot of work since I don't have any friends to practice with.
I'm mainly interested in Whipper as my main, and sentinel as my alt.

Will probably post a picture later. Also definitely looking for friends to add. I don't have any yet.

Welcome~ :3 Feel free to friend me ^^

ShallowKite

Rank 0
ShallowKite
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:47 pm
My name is Carl

Your normal college student

My hobbies are: Playing, drawing, reading and lurking the internet (not sure if the last one counts XD )
I'm an avid otaku btw. Do feel free to add me ^.^

Dracojc

Rank 0
Dracojc
PostedFeb 27, 2013 10:58 pm
Luciphage wrote:
lestat_anil wrote:

I'll be sure to scold them appropriately :]

Dracojc wrote:

No way :O...turning everyone into a fully fledged legionnaire of the nerd army would have been so much easier with that last name when I was growing up.
"Hey peeps, wanna play some D&D with me?" "Nah, man...that ****'s for basement losers" "What? Of course not. It's way cool. I would know...I'm a professional. *flips out drivers license*"
/legit  

If only it ever happened that way ..... wait .... **** why didnt i think of that ........