PostedFeb 25, 2013 12:31 pm
and this is how the famous penguin-raccoon wars started lol

Advertisement

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedFeb 25, 2013 12:39 pm
The raccoons already won. Raccoons always win, they cheat after all :3

The next step is for them to take over the Earth, make sure to keep an eye on the news in 2019.

skyana17

Rank 0
skyana17
PostedFeb 25, 2013 7:06 pm   Last edited by skyana17 on Feb 26, 2013 12:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total
:3

Luciphage

Rank 0
Luciphage
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:23 pm
I'm usually more of a lurker and never (emphasis!) post, but I'm a sucker for these kinds of topics where the community just comes out of their shells Razz

A few months old, but I don't take pictures much anymore.

Snapped this one just now from my 3ds so I could have a recent one. Excuse the terrible quality and weird smile, haha.

My name is Blaize, I'm 23.
Currently going to college, majoring in Psych, but really loving programming, so I'm picking up a minor in computer science.
I've been playing games my whole life. Mostly MMOs or PC games. I have more MMOs under my belt over the past 13 or so years than I care to ever admit, as well as quite a few MUDs. I game mastered and played a few tabletop games like D&D, though I prefer running/playing custom built campaigns.
Umm...I'm pretty much interested in anything to incredibly nerdy degrees. There's very little out there I won't give a go at learning. Quantum physics, astronomy, psychology, philosophy, sound engineering, martial arts, parkour, poi, various dance styles like liquid/pop'n'lock/shuffling/dnb-step, etc, etc.
Outside of learning new stuff that piques my interest, I'm pretty much just an average guy and mostly just go drinking with friends, party up at a rave every now and then just to see my friends up in that scene when I've been away a while, or play loads of video games (usually the latter).
I'm a lore-w*hore and this game looked to (surprisingly) have a sick story-line and a great sci-fi universe it was placed in, though the boobs are certainly a welcome addition as I usually play a female character anyways unless I'm actually planning to roleplay, haha.
Nice to meet you all Smile

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:28 pm
Luciphage wrote:

Is your name pronounced 'blaze', if so is it your real name?
If yes to all the above, that's frickin awesome. =D

Luciphage

Rank 0
Luciphage
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:36 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Luciphage wrote:

Haha, yes to all of the above Razz
Glad you like it! I generally like my name all the way until the point where any parents I meet think I'm a pot-head right from the get-go XD

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:56 pm
Luciphage wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Luciphage wrote:

Glad you like it! I generally like my name all the way until the point where any parents I meet think I'm a pot-head right from the get-go XD  

Ahaha, ya I guess it's not as cool when you think about it with that meaning. Razz

Luciphage

Rank 0
Luciphage
PostedFeb 26, 2013 2:15 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Luciphage wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Luciphage wrote:

Ahaha, ya I guess it's not as cool when you think about it with that meaning. Razz  

Lol yeah, but it's not that bad really. Most people are generally quick to talk to me just because of my name alone, so it works out well :3

TStarKnight

Rank 1
TStarKnight
PostedFeb 26, 2013 2:36 pm
wish i had a kool name like that mines all plain and boring Razz

Luciphage

Rank 0
Luciphage
PostedFeb 26, 2013 5:13 pm
TStarKnight wrote:
wish i had a kool name like that mines all plain and boring Razz  

If it's any consolation, the novelty of having a unique name wears off when you hear it your whole life, haha. It's mostly just a nice conversation starter, tbh ;P