Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedFeb 08, 2013 8:51 am
Chad16 wrote:
Btw, would this make us all lesbians since the female gender lock?

Well, at least it isn't all guys. Phew.  
If I was a lady and looked at other females I would not call myself a lesbian
Advertisement

Chad16

Rank 0
Chad16
PostedFeb 08, 2013 8:59 am
Ievikokonoe wrote:
Chad16 wrote:
Btw, would this make us all lesbians since the female gender lock?

Well, at least it isn't all guys. Phew.  
If I was a lady and looked at other females I would not call myself a lesbian  

True, guess it depends how you look at them. Though with the huge gender ratio difference in any MMO, I do NOT advise it.

Especially with this game.

Chad16

Rank 0
Chad16
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:00 am
enderspace_zone wrote:
Do you know the story about judge, donkey and the thief?
Making bio here is sorta like that. Except it's not to point a scoundrel Wink  

Now I must know this story.

JimRival

Rank 0
JimRival
PostedFeb 08, 2013 11:45 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
JimRival wrote:
I like stuff, and dislike stuff. Seems like I always want stuff, but when I run out of room for stuff I need more stuff to put the stuff in so I can buy more stuff. I also enjoy being random at times to where it hurts people to read the things I type.  

ಠ_ಠ

What? It's true for anyone.

ABOO123

Rank 0
ABOO123
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Introduction

WAZAAAPPP FROM CANADA!!!!!!

Imma keep it brief. Like games, food, sleep, and setting up non-public servers of games where i can publicly get the server files and databases without breaking any laws (hacking etc) xD.

Dislikes: Can't think of any.

THAT IS ALLLLLL!!!!

k bye.

mikodadevoda

Rank 0
mikodadevoda
PostedFeb 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Mikoda the Legendary Gamer!
Ok, maybe not quite so Legendary... But a gamer!

First Pic I guess ----

I am the one that is obviously not a member of drowning pool.... I got to drink beer, eat crawfish, and BS with these crazy guys for almost 3 hours because of a power failure at the venue they were playing at.

Segundo -

Yep.... I party like a madman.... Hosting a garage rave for a group of crazy people..... May have gotten a little carried away with the fog machine...

As for me IRL ----

I am an avid PC gamer (dont even have a single console)

I am a certified Tech, A+, Net+, Cisco, MSCE, and so on.
I am a heavy metal only kind of person. If it doesn't make my ears bleed, I don't bother with it.
I am an ex DJ, quit to pursue my real job.
I am a franchise manager, business manager, and supervisor.
I take claim to the lost souls of the populous, and return them to the great beyond! (Ok... maybe not)
I attend concerts anytime there is on local I can dig.
I even go mudding and go to raves, underground parties, and anything else to escape from reality.

I only get to game for a few hours each week, work is 12hrs a day, 7 days a week, so meh...

Anywho, daz me. dig it.

PoArVl

Rank 0
PoArVl
PostedFeb 09, 2013 2:57 am

Cat... Black Cat... Been lurking here for some time, poking one game, then moving to another. Got unpleasantly surprised when Aeria didn't allowed to pick me a forum name, so call me Kuro or Kroi. Was drawn to the game by it's mature content at first, but then liked the quests dialogs, monobike, mechs and SW social actions.

Likes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngj9bXui9EQ; aside from that... Hmm... interesting and new things and people. Funny games and good stories.

Dislikes: Boredom, groundless superstitions and too much hypocrisy.

peter_carlzzon

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 6:02 am

Hi everyone!

This is Satsujin and heres some info about me!

Name: Peter Carlsson. ( as you might figure from aeria name. )
Hair Color: Dark Brown.
Eye Color: Brown.
Live: Sweden ( Somewhere South Of Sweden )

currently living with my wonderful girlfriend, has done so for the past 4 years now, kinda miss home and my moms but feel so **** good to be free xD been engaged with my girlfriend for 2 years on 22/2-2013 so yeah dont know when we'll get married ( if we will ) but might get there sometime :p hmm what else is there to say... oh yeah dont judge my face expression.. keep in mind i had the sun in my face ^^ cheerio!

Veil

Rank 0
Veil
PostedFeb 09, 2013 10:51 am

Well,
Luc, male, 36 years, french.
Just an old dude who like to play and tease a lot,
Some of you have encountered my Arkana Defender 29 here (Stormfront) who is an Alt name i use.
The next time you encouter an Arkana, her name must be Stormwave (Main nick i use on many games.)

What i like in Pvp : Showing and be the hero on frontline (well if i wasn't i don't play Defenser at first), killing Satsujin and Grimoire on the field (these Guy's are really great opponent /salute), fighting for Titan, chest and others at Caer and at last but not least do a lot of BG.

What i think of girls : Real girls don't Exist, 2D girls are the best !

My past at gamers, well i play from nearlly 20 years ago, i played a lot and this will continue like that.
Yup i'm a competitive player, but i consider myself to be an average player with great team mates.

I joined at first Oppai guild who where i doesn't fitted so i leave (guys you are really friendly but too much at opposite on my way of playing, sorry)
I joined Evolution cause we have the same vision on the game (even if sometimes i argue with cakecicle for build cara Very Happy)
Did i have a word for my adversary, well do you best and have fun, this is a game after all.

TStarKnight

Rank 1
TStarKnight
PostedFeb 10, 2013 4:24 am
hello people name is Mike/Michael doesn't matter
from Olympia ,WA but now live in the worst place possible in Kansas lol
love music no one better than Metallica! love anime
im 23 most people don't think i am say i look a lot younger my pic Razz (hate webcams)