Author Message

.Pokemon

Rank 0
.Pokemon
Joined
16 Jun 2012
Posts
119
Location
Brazil
PostedNov 02, 2012 10:31 am
I'm Oliver or Olivia.

I like:
literature
Ballet
K-Pop
Friends
tattoos & piercing

I don't like:
Pink
Fakes
people liars
fake people and liars who wear pink e.e
You
Advertisement

terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
Joined
25 Jul 2008
Posts
563
Location
chesterfield,virginia United States
PostedNov 02, 2012 10:50 am
.Pokemon wrote:
I'm Oliver or Olivia.

I like:
literature
Ballet
K-Pop
Friends
tattoos & piercing

I don't like:
Pink
Fakes
people liars
fake people and liars who wear pink e.e
You  

sounds like a abuser!!! =O run away!!!

.Pokemon

Rank 0
.Pokemon
Joined
16 Jun 2012
Posts
119
Location
Brazil
PostedNov 02, 2012 10:57 am
terracyrax wrote:
.Pokemon wrote:
I'm Oliver or Olivia.

I like:
literature
Ballet
K-Pop
Friends
tattoos & piercing

I don't like:
Pink
Fakes
people liars
fake people and liars who wear pink e.e
You  

sounds like a abuser!!! =O run away!!!  



<center></center>

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
Joined
25 Dec 2007
Posts
3370
Location
t( `-`t ) United States
PostedNov 02, 2012 12:14 pm
.Pokemon wrote:

I don't like:
Pink
 


Hello,

Pink says Hi and how you are?

~Lil_Kizuna

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
Joined
11 May 2012
Posts
964
Location
United States
PostedNov 02, 2012 12:18 pm

.Pokemon

Rank 0
.Pokemon
Joined
16 Jun 2012
Posts
119
Location
Brazil
PostedNov 02, 2012 12:39 pm
Kizuna7 wrote:
.Pokemon wrote:

I don't like:
Pink
 


Hello,

Pink says Hi and how you are?

~Lil_Kizuna
 

Happy \o/
and you? '-'

<center></center>

ChibiViolet

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
ChibiViolet
Joined
25 Feb 2011
Posts
684
Location
United States
PostedNov 02, 2012 1:16 pm
Hello! c:

Unfortunately I don't really like my real name but if you have to, I guess Jo would do. I have multiple nicknames but I prefer: Chi, Violet, Serah and Kaori. Serah being my favorite.

I'm a 21 year old female from the "Mistake on a Lake" state. If you can guess which one that is, you get a cookie. Haha.

Me being silly in my Marshall Lee costume. 0:

Likes:
Gaming
Music
Noodles!
Pokemons
Adventure Time!
FF XIII
FF VII
Sailor Moon
Courage
Kindness
Intelligence
Winter!

Dislikes:
Arrogance
Stubbornness
Party poopers
Drama Llamas (Save it for your mama, gurl)
Uselessness
Dry skin

Join Date:
Feb. 25 2011
I started off by playing Kitsu Saga with a few friends, then moved to Eden Eternal. I've been a GS for EE since September 14th 2011. I can't wait to try out Scarlet Blade. c:

Looking forward to the most? I'm not sure it all seems good. >:

I look forward to playing SB wit you guys. c:

GS_Serah . Kaori

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
Joined
27 Nov 2010
Posts
4169
Location
Retired Community Lover, New Zealand
PostedNov 02, 2012 2:58 pm
Tactic's likes Trolling! I shall call the Wolfteam Trolls to come here then Smile

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedNov 02, 2012 3:03 pm
coduxs wrote:
Tactic's likes Trolling! I shall call the Wolfteam Trolls to come here then Smile  


But he doesn't like trolls D:

(tactics doesn't like himself? o_O)

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
Joined
24 Dec 2006
Posts
1001
Location
silicon valley United States
PostedNov 02, 2012 3:11 pm
coduxs wrote:
Tactic's likes Trolling! I shall call the Wolfteam Trolls to come here then Smile  


but... marksteele has already been here 0:>

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: