iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedNov 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Introduce yourself/Real Life Picture Thread

Just tell us something about yourself.
Smile A little picture will help too.

What are some of your interests? Dislikes? Something else about yourself? Why do you want to play this game? How long have you been here at Aeriagames? What's your name? Nicknames?
Advertisement

synexxus226

Rank 0
synexxus226
PostedNov 01, 2012 2:33 pm

first

me
<<<<< is me irl Razz i have been playing mmos for quite a long time i love the graphics i have seen and from what i have read the pvp combat is gonna be gr8 while the pve enviroment will leave somthing to be desired but i assume that can be updated as things go we shall see

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedNov 01, 2012 3:12 pm
Well, I'm not much of a picture person, so the only pics I have of my are MSN/YIM/Skype display pics.

Me with long hair (sometime this summer):

Me with short hair (few weeks ago):

And an early clincher for most unflattering picture this thread will ever have (5 minutes ago):

I'm a film and music enthusiast. My most preferred genres are crime thrillers, martial arts, and horror for films and heavy metal, jazz, and classic rock for music and I'm always looking for recommendations.

Canadian. Mid-20s. Blue collar schmoe. Dopey-grinned and blue-eyed.

My internet pseudonyms:

Avyn: One of my first characters ever in an online game (Shaiya) was called Avynsol. This became the toon that everyone knew me as and most friends and guildies called me Avy for short. When I became a forum regular, I decided to make a fresh account with my in-game nickname so people would recognize me. Avy was taken, so I used Avyn instead. Seems its stuck!

Nostrum: This was my mage in Shaiya. Nostrums in Shaiya are powerful AP items that give you major stat boosts. The character is named after those items. Not really any more to that name than that.

Novasaki: In the early days of Shaiya, there were some really bad half-Korean, half-English translations on items, places, etc. One of the gems from that era was "Novasaki," at the time, the best dagger available for Rangers and Assassins. Since then, the item has been renamed Nova Sky and there are much better weapons available, but I wanted to use a nostalgic name.

Janghwa: From Korean folklore, the name literally means "rose flower." It's been told and adapted many times over the last few hundred years. Most recently in the film A Tale of Two Sisters, one of my favorite movies ever made.

Looking forward to Scarlet Blade because tactics, the community, and boobs.

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedNov 01, 2012 3:41 pm

Most recent photo.

Interests: Paintball, Poker, Soccer, Videogames (xbox360)
Dislikes: High Shelves.

Why I want to play this game: Poker, Boobies.
Been here with Aeria since April 2008.
GS for DoMO from April 2010 to Dec 2011.
Been a GS for EE from Jan 2012 to now.

Nicknames: Shorty, Short_Amigo, Amigo, Nars.

Cya in game.

MiniHara

Rank 0
MiniHara
PostedNov 01, 2012 3:46 pm   Last edited by MiniHara on Jan 04, 2013 2:24 pm. Edited 3 times in total
EDIT~!
I love drawing and anything related to art.
I dislike clowns, I think it has something to do with their faces being coverd....
I don't know lol.
I'm a senior in Highschool and I play the flute.
During the summer I'm in colorguard and It's something I've done now for 5 years.
Music is a big part of my life besides gamming lol.
I've played Aeria games before i.e GrandFantasia, Eden Eternal
but never really got into the forums, but I hope to change that with SB.

Me and a friend being weird after a late night Taco Bell run.

Senior pics ftw!!

Lady_Toorima

Rank 5
Lady_Toorima
PostedNov 01, 2012 4:14 pm   Last edited by Lady_Toorima on Nov 02, 2012 8:01 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Hello!

I'm Toorima, Lady Toorima, or Toori, any of the prior that you are comfortable with. I've been a...customer of aeria since 2010 when I first started playing DWO. (Dynasty Warriors Online) I am an ex-GS that stepped down for my own reasons, but still like to help the community out when I can. ^^

Cosplay
Video Games
Manga
Anime
My boyfriend
Candy
Cupcakes
Rootbeer
...other stuff I can't think of atm ><

Dislikes:
Liars
Posers
Dudes who pretend to be chicks (or just lie about their appearance cause it's the internet)
Arrogant guys
Girly Girls

Me in cosplay:

Gencon 2012 Neko maid:

Lolita:

[/color]

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 01, 2012 4:29 pm   Last edited by TheNinjaKitten on Feb 02, 2013 3:46 pm. Edited 6 times in total
Awww, Avyn and Amigo are such cuties. ;D

Well, hi. My Name is Crystal. Most call me Ninja/Kitten/Kitty/Kit. I have no r/l nickname.

ME
optimistic realist
blunt
independant
adaptable
gregarious
erfectionist
methodical
nerdy
derptastic

pink
zombies
xbox
tattoos
comic books
fitness
kitties
scary movies
roller coasters
music
designing/photoshop
intellectual debates/discussions
psychology

\o/

Here are some pics:
Aside from my avatar being me, this is me. So is this.
This is me and my mom, because my mom is awesome.
This is me supposedly picking my nose.

I've actually been with Aeria since Last Chaos's beta, so I suppose 2006. I played that for a little over a year then quit. Years later I ran into Eden Eternal in 2011. I played that for about 6 months before realizing Aeria was the publisher of Last Chaos and that I already had an account here from forever ago. o.O

I want to play this game because: PvP, Soccer, Boobs, tactics

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
PostedNov 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Yay!

A little about myself & redundancy
Name : Izzy
Birthday : March 15
Likes : Languages, Video games, PvP, PvE, talking, writing, drawing
Dislikes : Games without jump function, people who annoy me
Why this game? : Initially, I didn't think it looked cool, but I think with the right person in charge of it (*cough* tactics), I will actually enjoy it.
How long here at Aeria Games? : February 12, 2011 is my join date.
Fun Facts :

• My initials are all vowels. (EAO)
  • I'm a Game Sage for Shaiya.
  • I take French, German, and Russian at a university.

Pictures! :
Me :

My Shaiyan accomplishments / toons :
My oracle (healer):
Before the newest Episode (on my GS toon [GS]Izzy):

After the new episode started (I'm the one on the right. My guild leader is on the left, but I cut out her name o.o Plus I'm too lazy to upload more pictures.):

Now:

My Mage (caster):

P.S. - Sorry if no one cares about my Shaiyan things, but I'm proud of them kinda. x.x

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedNov 01, 2012 4:40 pm
Nice to meet you all :3

My name is Derz. Real life name is Amanda. Other nicknames are Manderz, Azra, Derzie, Mandy, and Derpz.
My interests are drawing, writing, crafting, cosplays. I like horror and comedy. I like just about all music except for most country and rap...]
I'm 21 and a college student who is training up to be a nurse. Eventually, I want to be a psychiatrist/psychologist who uses Western and alternative methods for treating and caring for mental illness in the psychiatric field.

Most of my nicknames stem from my real name, Amanda. Azra is my new alias that I've made up for my fursona. It's close to the name of one goddess that is group into the title "Queen of Heaven" which I have a necklace based on her (Ishtar and some of her other alias).

I hardly ever dislike things but when I do, Wink it's known. I dislike roaches (have a phobia actually), clowns, and to a degree, stupidity.

I've been on Aeriagames since probably when Domo became open beta, but it wouldn't work for me so I left and came back years later. I started to play Last Chaos, moved to DoMO, then after it closed I've just been playing random games. Currently, I am one of the Game Sages for a Mobile game called Monster Paradise.

I want to play this game because of the women (clearly), but also I think some of the classes are very interesting and the mechas look nice. (Fangirl already).

Some real life pictures:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/196575_10151262209436654_887930952_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/546033_10150928935026654_1794050744_n.jpg

(Engagement picture to show off my fiance) D:< I don't care if it's old. It's still my favorite picture.)

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedNov 01, 2012 7:35 pm   Last edited by lestat_anil on Feb 13, 2013 11:55 pm. Edited 3 times in total
My forum name is lestat_anil, but you can call me lestat, anil, stat, or any creative combination that you can come up with ( please not les ^^; )

About Me:
      - Twenty-two years old
      - Female (gasp!)
      - March 11th is my birthday!
      - Non-confrontational
      - Prudent
      - Scrupulous
      - Focused
      - Optimistic
      - Efficient

- Classical/Korean/Japanese/Chinese/European music
      - Photoshop/GIMP
      - Learning/practicing languages
      - My PS3 <3
      - The colors blue, purple, and silver/gray
      - Biking/walking my dogs
      - Astronomy
      - Anything Jane Austen related (particularly Pride and Prejudice/Emma)

Dislikes:
      - Summer/heat
      - Feminine clothing (jeans and a t-shirt suit me just fine)
      - Gore
      - Math
      - Feeling useless/not being able to help
      - Cold feet
      - Public intoxication :/

A little extra:
      I have been a member of Aeria since 2007, when I started out with Shaiya then moved to DoMo with a group of friends/guildmates. From there I quit for a few years before returning for the release of Grand Fantasia in to Closed Beta and remained with that game until the announce and subsequent release of Eden Eternal in to Closed Beta. I was a GameSage for Eden Eternal for a year and 4/5 months before voluntarily stepping down from the team, and now I am here eagerly awaiting the release of Scarlet Blade.

Things I'm looking forward to the most? SOCCER!