GMaiMBackwards

GameMaster: USA
GMaiMBackwards
PostedNov 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Eden Eternal Backup Notes 11/07/2012

Eden Eternal Backup Notes 11/07/2012
All servers will be down, starting from around 5:30 pm PDT/12:30am GMT.
(Click here to see what time it starts in your area!
)

You will not be able to access the servers at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

At this time we are backing up the servers.

We have not uploaded any new content or bug fixes.

No changes have been made to Eden Eternal at this time.

• Rankings are displaying incorrectly for Diamond server. However, players should have received their payouts, and these will be fixed automatically as players accumulate points throughout the month.
  • Pet stats are missing from the descriptions. They are, however, available when you hover over the pet status icon when you equip them.

• Chinese text can be found when you hover over the items in the archive.

• The Anuran buff cast animation is still being looked into by our developers. For now, cancel this animation by executing another animation (such as sit).

Currently the Halloween event has been extended! Also check the forums to see other events going on!

Such as...

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1786259

This event has many different ways to enter and win!

Do you have what it takes to be the Next Eden Eternal Top Model?

"Screenie of the Week" is a new section we will be adding to all of our Maintenance notes! Here, we will be randomly giving shout-outs to players. Catch us in-game, and see if you are featured in the upcoming Maintenance notes post!

Thanks for kickin' it with [GM]Exia, [GM]Pizza, and [GM]aiMBackwards Chibi_Sonia and Schmidt of Sapphire! Chibi_Sonia was great company with her pleasant personality, and Schmidt's strength-training was quite impressive (he didn't skimp on those laps and push-ups)!

Who will we feature next week?!?
Advertisement

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedNov 07, 2012 7:43 pm
first!

and GG with the DK banner Q_Q my whole guild and i wanted it this week, guess we be patient even more.

criss8427

Rank 3
criss8427
PostedNov 07, 2012 7:51 pm
\(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/First! I love that new feature you will be adding. It encourages player to GM interaction and makes us feel special

Moreover, I cannot wait for DK (-is really waiting for awakened armor to come with the DK patch-) (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

SolunaFate37

Rank 0
SolunaFate37
PostedNov 07, 2012 8:25 pm
Taichou, I think you missed. :v

o.o so much anticipation for DK....

DragonFlame327

Rank 0
DragonFlame327
PostedNov 07, 2012 8:28 pm
So my post in the last maint notes about Frogs didnt go unoticed? woot /o/

SolunaFate37

Rank 0
SolunaFate37
PostedNov 07, 2012 8:44 pm
DragonFlame327 wrote:

It's actually been a known issue for the longest time.

Rimstock

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:08 pm
Seems like a pretty long backup to me, having issues?

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:12 pm
They're probably checking for any issues for futures patches (DK), but i could be wrong, it's only a guess on that.

Sometimes when testing a patch, it may take extra time, specially during a maint, maint provides the best time for them to test a patch before going live with it because there is no people on and they can make sure there isn't any major bugs with it. Just think of it as it being a extra precaution. (This is still all guessing on if they're doing this)

criss8427

Rank 3
criss8427
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:45 pm
SolunaFate37 wrote:
DragonFlame327 wrote:

It's actually been a known issue for the longest time.  

Lol I hope it is fixed. Our froggie tank switched to a 1H weapon in a level 70 trial and had to go kill himself because the frog bug glitched him. All so he could reverse the bug.

SolunaFate37

Rank 0
SolunaFate37
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:52 pm
doc09 wrote:
They're probably checking for any issues for futures patches (DK), but i could be wrong, it's only a guess on that.

Sometimes when testing a patch, it may take extra time, specially during a maint, maint provides the best time for them to test a patch before going live with it because there is no people on and they can make sure there isn't any major bugs with it. Just think of it as it being a extra precaution. (This is still all guessing on if they're doing this)  

This sounds like the most logical conclusion. Many games do just this and disguise it as regular backup.