toroloco1384

Rank 1
toroloco1384
PostedSep 22, 2008 5:05 pm
Hello Langerz
I used to play both RPGs and FPSs. Oblivion, Fable, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Etc......
Advertisement

Mikey0515

Rank 4
Mikey0515
PostedSep 22, 2008 5:09 pm
*Crosses out post count*
umm hi first time here Very Happy

IchibanLuv

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2008 6:43 pm
wow, lol, I never saw this thread when I first signed up for forums... I usually go to general discussion page and go to the picture thread, lol. But anywayz, some of you guys know me, and some of you guys don't... The name is on my siggy, nice to meet yall... lol xD

Kryyn

Rank 5
Kryyn
PostedSep 22, 2008 6:53 pm
IchibanLuv wrote:
wow, lol, I never saw this thread when I first signed up for forums... I usually go to general discussion page and go to the picture thread, lol. But anywayz, some of you guys know me, and some of you guys don't... The name is on my siggy, nice to meet yall... lol xD  

He just created the thread yesterday. That could be why you've never seen it. Razz Razz Razz Razz

Ainazahalin

Rank 0
Ainazahalin
PostedSep 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Hi i'm new look at my post count ;p

Where can i find Tree shade monkey is it near the tree? O.O

Teos -Eternity- -Aina- lv 55 Hm Mage .Aina. lv 5X Um priest Atlantica Mycedon Aina Div.6( div5 require lv100..i have 4 consec win >_<) Exo(95)(axe96)Lk(67) Spear(95)Spear(95)Bt(96) Prophet(93)monk(94)oracle(89)

Zarien89

Rank 0
Zarien89
PostedSep 22, 2008 9:21 pm
I guess you could say that I'm one of the few "lurkers".

I've been playing Shaiya for two-three months now as part of the Alliance in Lailah.

I play throughout most of my free time (which is pretty much when I'm not at work or sleeping [LOL])

Starting playing HM last week.
Don't really know any people in-game besides those in the guild I'm in.

Would be nice to get to know you lot.

IzzyCrash - Level 50 Int Mage Normal Mode lzzyCrash - Level 21 Rec Defender Hard Mode Elelar - Level 15 Luck Archer Hard Mode (PvP) LizzyCrash - Level 15 Wis Priest Hard Mode NadiaCrash - Level 27 HM Fighter Proud member of TheBloodGuard

CaFa55

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2008 12:55 am
Hey, I'm playing project torque. And I have q, why I can't play mission(tasks), I unlocked with red key and still can't play, only drop.

sambodini

Rank 4
sambodini
PostedSep 23, 2008 1:33 am
CaFa55 wrote:
Hey, I'm playing project torque. And I have q, why I can't play mission(tasks), I unlocked with red key and still can't play, only drop.  

That uh.... might be a good question to ask on the Project Torque forums, not Shiaya forums. Wink

Anywho... welcome new players! If it makes you feel better, Im still a newbie myself. *Cant find lupers to save his life* Surprised

If your on Teos Light and I'm killing trade chat with my nonsense you can bug me if you'd like.

khloriael

Rank 1
khloriael
PostedSep 23, 2008 1:59 am
Well ladies and gents, here is legitimate post from a legitimate noob who is new to forums and new to the game Smile

I joined the Union of Fury, started my NM Assassin and have met an awesome group of folks called Dogs of War. So far loving the game and cannot wait to finally unlock HM and UM (why can't at least HM be unlocked Sad

Looking forward to being in a position where I can PvP as that's what it's all about! And likely I'll see you around Smile

"Aut viam invenium, aut faciam" - (I will find a way, or make one)

IchibanLuv

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2008 5:33 am
khloriael wrote:
Well ladies and gents, here is legitimate post from a legitimate noob who is new to forums and new to the game Smile

I joined the Union of Fury, started my NM Assassin and have met an awesome group of folks called Dogs of War. So far loving the game and cannot wait to finally unlock HM and UM (why can't at least HM be unlocked Sad

Looking forward to being in a position where I can PvP as that's what it's all about! And likely I'll see you around Smile  

Nice to have you a part of the community of Shaiya! Which server did u join?