Langerz

Rank 5
Langerz
PostedSep 21, 2008 11:24 pm   Last edited by Langerz on Sep 22, 2008 3:35 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Welcome newbies thread!

New to Shaiya, or the forum?? come and say Hi ^^
I have noticed that there are regular users posting in thread quite often. Don't get me wrong I love the regulars, but where is all the new players??

If you have been looking through the threads, doing a bit of lurking maybe, and need somewhere to break the ice, post here!!

So if your a new player get active and just say "hi". If you can't think of anything I'll help you:

Tell us what ur server/side/level/mode u r playing.
Maybe say if your new to gaming, or have come from another game perhaps??
Or tell us a little bit about yourself, some hobbies etc.

Don't be shy were all very friendly. ^-^

So without any further delay, Welcome.

And to the regulars, give them all a warm reception. Smile

Advertisement

Krazy_K

Rank 3
Krazy_K
PostedSep 21, 2008 11:44 pm
example: HI Langerz =0

Traps Langerz in box hope you don't scare them away >;]

Wolf Team Call = Shnoob

Light_bringer

Rank 4
Light_bringer
PostedSep 22, 2008 12:05 am
maybe this should be stickied =o

Can i say hi still^^?

Langerz

Rank 5
Langerz
PostedSep 22, 2008 2:56 am
Oi, r u newbies?? No I don't think so.. But anyway, Allo... ^_^

Yeah I hope it's get stickied, this section is in need of a newbie welcome thread.... Wink

PlagueFoxII

Rank 4
PostedSep 22, 2008 4:22 am
ive been told im a nublet on multiple occasions, do i get to post? :O

retired.

Grimgorn

Rank 0
Grimgorn
PostedSep 22, 2008 4:33 am
Hello not verry new to the game but frech to the forum

priest lvl 52 NM Defender lvl 54HM Priest lvl 13 UM

triavius

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2008 5:39 am
Hi, names Randy.

Uhh more of a casual gamer, been on and off playing Diablo 2 and Guild Wards for the last couple of years. In r/l I spend most of my time between college classes/homework for said classes, and the sailing team. I'm goin' to school for Naval Architecture, and i go to SUNY Maritime, in the Bronx.

Uh atm i'm playin teos/light, though with all this talk of a new server, i'll prolly switch to that and start on an even playing ground with everyone else there.

Langerz

Rank 5
Langerz
PostedSep 22, 2008 6:29 am
@PlagueFoxII
Of course u can. ;D

@Grimgorn
Hello ^^, what server/side u playing?

I'm on the Teos Fury side. Though I do not appear very often, due to all sorts of things conflicting with my play time. ^^

@travius
Cool, I never got round to playing those online games but I know they were very popular for good reason. Smile

I came from a Korean based MMORPG MuOnline myself, which was allot similar to Diablo 2.

Do u live on campus? Are you able to play Shaiya on their network, and Computers? Razz

triavius

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2008 9:11 am
Langerz wrote:

@travius
Cool, I never got round to playing those online games but I know they were very popular for good reason. Smile

I came from a Korean based MMORPG MuOnline myself, which was allot similar to Diablo 2.

Do u live on campus? Are you able to play Shaiya on their network, and Computers? Razz  

Yeah i live on campus, and thankfully can play on their network, though it is a bit laggy during the week (probably about ~90% leave for weekends) I use my laptop to play via their wireless network right now, though hoping soon to get a desktop then i'd use that.

I've heard of MuOnline though never tried it. GW and D2 are both really fun and i still enjoy them, but its nice to have something a bit different.

alansgirl

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
alansgirl
PostedSep 22, 2008 9:19 am
triavius wrote:
Hi, names Randy.

Uhh more of a casual gamer, been on and off playing Diablo 2 and Guild Wards for the last couple of years. In r/l I spend most of my time between college classes/homework for said classes, and the sailing team. I'm goin' to school for Naval Architecture, and i go to SUNY Maritime, in the Bronx.

Uh atm i'm playin teos/light, though with all this talk of a new server, i'll prolly switch to that and start on an even playing ground with everyone else there.  

triavius thought you were gonna do lailah light and teos dark like me Smile lol welcome to shaiya