PostedMar 31, 2013 2:19 pm
Karma for deh Kitty Smile
Advertisement

HenshinCyborg

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
HenshinCyborg
PostedMar 31, 2013 2:44 pm
hail25 wrote:
not being pushy or anything, they should think about how they will cater with people who doesn't have CC.  

Not going to happen unless game cards are involved.
This is 2013, you need a CC to enjoy almost anything these days.

lordcelon666

Rank 0
lordcelon666
PostedApr 01, 2013 7:40 pm
Aeria cards are available on Mexico city?

katzboom

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 11:57 am

spam

earning free ap
aeriagames has this promotion to earn free ap by doing stuff for sponsors but some websites look fishy like phishing websites that ask too many personal information. is there any assurance that these links provided are secure and will not 'steal' information?

Twilight82

Rank 0
Twilight82
PostedApr 09, 2013 4:14 pm
Keep in mind AP does expire, Aeria will revoke it if you don't use it, they already yanked 50 AP from my account:

"201211297599576 2012-11-29 18:56:25 Exhausted AP 50" <=wtf?

also don't trust the free AP things from Supersonic Ads, they have one on there for "mega flix" where they want you to enter a cc (to test this i snagged a walmart pre paid card, purchased cash shop currency for 3 different games 2 other publishers just to make sure the card would work.) to create an account to get 650 AP. It says in fine print "We will not charge your card for creating an account" seems promising right? well they were correct they won't charge your card cause they don't exist... mega flix is a scam site, Hard when you click the offer it redirects you to about 6 different masked domains randomly. If you try to inquire about it, supersonic ads just says "we didn't get any verification from the advertiser, so you didn't complete the offer"

I also did 2 other ones from Matomy some super mario halloween one and draw something, both required an installation of some nonsense program, after actually playing both games, screen shotting them both on my browser, the nonsense program installed (Virtual Machined it, never trust that crap I've seen them slip through sandboxie) on my start menu. Also got denied, AP when inquiring about it. I already reported the supersonic ads issue to Aeria support, they say they don't have anything to do with them, but if they didn't they wouldn't advertise getting Free AP via those ads.

If you want to get AP just buy it, or do the real small like survey/videos or w/e if you really want to sit through them, any AP offer that has over 100 AP is a full out scam.

tswericreed

Rank 0
tswericreed
PostedApr 10, 2013 7:15 pm

I don't trust offer for Download

Since the only way to get a really good AP from offers and no credit card to use. The downloads are problem with offers. First it requires hard drive space, second they in program give toolbar option like crazy. Do not fear, no virus are in downloads. Disagree, I've had computer go slower than ever and when I did scan they found one virus.

Although these aren't Aeria games why, they can lead to hurting the computer.

Most surveys can get you points, but don't trust them. I've taken them and after done with one, another survey arrives and points aren't given because this...plus it's more offers from the sponsors meaning more and more offers and money to use.

Videos are good for a little ap at a time, but they aren't going to get lots to help with games. Have fun and enjoy the games as is...Why do you need have AP anyways to enjoy a game.

wiseleo

Rank 0
PostedJun 25, 2013 8:33 pm

So I'll tell you what does work :)

PeanutLabs surveys
I prefer not to use AP items (P2W does not appeal to me), but this game has a super-annoying bug related to picking up loot. That makes obtaining the pet Fetch datachip the only viable solution.

The Bug:

you kill mobs solo, press E, character runs to location, does not pick up item. Press E again and nothing happens. In other cases, it works fine.

If you have a pet with a Fetch datachip, it picks everything up instantly.

So, when I create a new character, I keep its pet a Madfly (although going to Derpy is also an option). But then I need 99AP for the datachip.

Solution:

Click on the PeanutLabs tab, answer their survey at the very top of the page. You get credited instantly as long as you qualify to answer that survey. The typical amount for me is over 100AP per survey.

wiseleo

Rank 0
PostedJun 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Here is how I got 252 AP in about 10 minutes

Confirmation screen: 252 AP

Confirmation that 252 AP were instantly deposited into my account

My survey was related to mobile phones.

Watching videos takes much longer. Wink

BNuts001

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
BNuts001
PostedAug 26, 2013 4:12 am
You got a good one. A lot of the Peanut Labs surveys I've been able to complete took over 30 minutes, and I get disqualified for a lot of them. There was one for over 1300 AP, too, but I got disqual'd for that pretty quickly.

For the download and PrizeHouse offers you can usually skip over the extra offers and toolbars, which lets you put less junk on your computer. After you've got a screenshot for your proof (always get it just in case, except for with the Peanut Labs surveys at the top because they always confirm right away) you can remove the program and run a virus scan.

I never do an offer for which you have to pay, which defeats the purpose of 'Free' AP offers.

jimmyjjohn

Rank 0
PostedOct 20, 2013 4:55 am
wow

this is great work

thanks