IHTP

Rank 2
IHTP
PostedMar 26, 2013 3:04 pm
I think they do that to save from having to explain to parents why large amount was charged to their credit card, also in case the person had buyer's remorse.
Advertisement

Ser1ka

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ser1ka
PostedMar 26, 2013 3:57 pm
IHTP wrote:
I think they do that to save from having to explain to parents why large amount was charged to their credit card  

Parents are stupid if they allowed their kids to use their credit card without knowing, or knowing the amount to be purchased in the first place!

IHTP wrote:
also in case the person had buyer's remorse.  

Still doesn't make sense. The limit is lifted after 3 days like she said.

VincentSnyder

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 5:30 pm
I paid Aeria $50 out of my Paypal account 8 hours ago, and Aeria responded by suspending my Aeria account (although I'm still able to log into the Scarlet Blade beta). Eight hours later, I'm still out $50, and I'm still waiting. How long do I have to wait? And what kind of way is this to run a business?

IHTP

Rank 2
IHTP
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:19 pm
Some are, but aeria doesn't want to take a chance they do rely on us buying ap somewhat to keep in business, it's also why some games fail and why they keep adding stuff to the web store for all games, it's either that or do like games like SWTOR and have both p2p and f2p and restrict what f2p character can do in game, for example p2p get more xp than f2p do. As to the person who's ap hasn't shown give it a few hours, the ap doesn't always show up immediately, after 2 to 3 hrs if it still hasn't shown up send aeria a ticket about it.

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:37 pm
Thanks for this guide, though I must say the images you provided have crazy savings on them Laughing The one that I am looking at, which is English - USD, only provides 55% for recurring and 10% for express.

You know I just realized something. The bonuses are different depending on whichever currency you choose to use.

Say, for example, I choose to buy using PortuguÍs - BRL instead of English - USD, logically I should be able to enjoy 75% savings instead of 55%.

However, I have yet to test this out so I would appreciate it if someone could tell me whether this is possible or not, since it would definitely make more sense for me to buy it with the 75% savings instead of the 55%. It makes no difference to me which currency I pay in anyways, since I am not even relatively close to either countries haha.

Hopefully, I can still make it in time to buy at least the elite pack, since I likely won't be able to get the flask and posters even if I do get the legendary pack.

IHTP

Rank 2
IHTP
PostedMar 26, 2013 10:27 pm
I think if you pay through pay pal you get the same discount as someone who pays through the dollar gets, though you will notice that those who use a credit card get a bigger savings than if you use a fun card for example it's easier for them.

VincentSnyder

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:44 am
So I paid my $50 for APs two days ago via Paypal, Aeria immediately suspended my account for "security" reasons, and I've filed two tickets pointing out that they've taken my money without granting me APs. I have had ZERO response to either ticket.

How much longer do I have to wait?

IHTP

Rank 2
IHTP
PostedMar 27, 2013 9:26 am
Could take a few days for them to answer, depends on how many people are doing tickets and how many they have. You might want to ask them what was their security concerns were.

hail25

Rank 0
hail25
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:53 pm

hi

SEA players
Anyway you guys have a way to help us in SEA to buy AP without using CC?

VincentSnyder

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:02 pm
Customer service did finally get back to me, after about 3 days. Better late than never, I guess.