Author Message

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
Joined
03 Dec 2007
Posts
2831
Location
Croatia
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:45 am
vvgrant7777 wrote:
My account got suspended because I bought too much AP as a first timer. Sent a ticket but hasn't got any reply till now. Payments made but unable to use the APs. How long more should I wait??  

Well you have to be patient with billing.They get tons of tickets just like yours every day.You will get your account back but just be patient.

Advertisement

Gazzprom

Rank 0
Joined
08 Feb 2013
Posts
24
Location
Afghanistan
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:41 pm
Will there be lots of lingerie to buy for real money? Because that's what most people will buy.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedMar 25, 2013 9:49 pm
vvgrant7777 wrote:
My account got suspended because I bought too much AP as a first timer. Sent a ticket but hasn't got any reply till now. Payments made but unable to use the APs. How long more should I wait??  


FI you are still unable to use your AP by the time you read this, I'd reply to your original ticket to Billing and let them know.

Gazzprom wrote:
Will there be lots of lingerie to buy for real money? Because that's what most people will buy.  


There's no telling what will be in the Item Mall just yet, but I'm sure there will be lots of Costumes. =)

vvgrant7777

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
vvgrant7777
Joined
22 Mar 2013
Posts
7
Location
Singapore Singapore
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:18 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
vvgrant7777 wrote:
My account got suspended because I bought too much AP as a first timer. Sent a ticket but hasn't got any reply till now. Payments made but unable to use the APs. How long more should I wait??  


FI you are still unable to use your AP by the time you read this, I'd reply to your original ticket to Billing and let them know.

Gazzprom wrote:
Will there be lots of lingerie to buy for real money? Because that's what most people will buy.  


There's no telling what will be in the Item Mall just yet, but I'm sure there will be lots of Costumes. =)  


Hi Kitty,

Thanks I am able to use my account now. But there are 3 more purchases that are still pending which I cannot cancel. Can they approve those purchases?

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedMar 26, 2013 1:45 am
vvgrant7777 wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
vvgrant7777 wrote:
My account got suspended because I bought too much AP as a first timer. Sent a ticket but hasn't got any reply till now. Payments made but unable to use the APs. How long more should I wait??  


FI you are still unable to use your AP by the time you read this, I'd reply to your original ticket to Billing and let them know.

Gazzprom wrote:
Will there be lots of lingerie to buy for real money? Because that's what most people will buy.  


There's no telling what will be in the Item Mall just yet, but I'm sure there will be lots of Costumes. =)  


Hi Kitty,

Thanks I am able to use my account now. But there are 3 more purchases that are still pending which I cannot cancel. Can they approve those purchases?  


Honestly I'm not entirely sure, sorry. I'd try replying to your ticket.

IHTP

Rank 2
IHTP
Joined
29 Nov 2009
Posts
433
Location
Gonzales United States
PostedMar 26, 2013 1:56 am
I think that items bought during alpha and cb, are only good for those tests, since they will wipe the servers clean so they can install ob game, the only info they'll keep is your highest lvl achieved for the prizes.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedMar 26, 2013 2:12 am
IHTP wrote:
I think that items bought during alpha and cb, are only good for those tests, since they will wipe the servers clean so they can install ob game, the only info they'll keep is your highest lvl achieved for the prizes.  


Actually, all items bought from the web item mall will be re-issued in OB/Release. =)

vvgrant7777

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
vvgrant7777
Joined
22 Mar 2013
Posts
7
Location
Singapore Singapore
PostedMar 26, 2013 5:50 am
All issues resolved. Thanks to Kitty for your replies as well as mods efforts

IHTP

Rank 2
IHTP
Joined
29 Nov 2009
Posts
433
Location
Gonzales United States
PostedMar 26, 2013 9:52 am
Well that is interesting to bad other companies don't do that, it's a good way for them to build fan loyalty, maybe the guys from lime might take the hint, maybe the people who make SB will be the first company run by smart people.

Ser1ka

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ser1ka
Joined
19 Mar 2013
Posts
57
Location
San Jose United States
PostedMar 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Re: HELP PLEASE

TheNinjaKitten wrote:
PbOwl wrote:
I went to buy AP and it said the page isn't avaliable for first time buyers, so I searched it and found your account has to be 72 hours old (3 days) but my account IS 72 hours old! So I'm really confused right now. HELP PLEASE??  


As a first time buyer you are limited to one purchase a day of no more than $50. This is raised to $150 3 days after your first purchase.  


Well this is kind of silly. If anyone decided to buy the elite or higher pack tomorrow, they'd be screwed since the deadline is 3 days away from today. *scratches head*
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: