MiniHara

Rank 0
MiniHara
PostedNov 01, 2012 3:02 pm
lestat_anil wrote:
I usually detest playing support classes and being the one that's relied on for keeping the party alive, but the Medic actually is my favorite of all of the classes, with Punisher a close second after that.

<3 Medic, and I adore the red outfit that I've seen her in (I wish it had wings too, so I didn't have to use the pink one lol)  

Same lol, I'm not always going for support but maybe I will.
Punisher is also on my list ^^~
Advertisement

blueiceclaw

Rank 0
blueiceclaw
PostedNov 01, 2012 3:41 pm
I'm going to try ShadowWalker and if i have time i'll try Punisher too Smile

-.- blueiceclaw

sixpack3

Rank 0
sixpack3
PostedNov 01, 2012 4:06 pm
Looking forward to trying them all - but probably will focus on Punisher and Whipper early on.

KaiKhalifa

Rank 0
KaiKhalifa
PostedNov 01, 2012 4:20 pm
This is actually getting brought over? And by Aeria? I lol'ed. O_o I have been following this game forever well okay Mr.Technicality wherever you are in the forums, not forever but an extremely long time. Never in a million years did I figure it would get translated and brought over and by Aeria Games. XD From various forums I visit on the nets I have seen a lot criticize it for having over proportionate characters, and then I'm like "You watch anime don't you?" They like "Yea, so?" And I'm like -_________________- Because there are way more over-the-top female characters in anime then any MMO that has ever existed.

Oh yeah, and all the classes have HUGE amounts of "Energy" or so that's how they describe it.

Onewholic

Rank 0
Onewholic
PostedNov 01, 2012 4:29 pm
Well sorry but the MMO has nothing to do with the anime, they just have the same name that's all and females owned them, that's all.

Xenosnake

Rank 1
Xenosnake
PostedNov 01, 2012 5:31 pm
Whipper for the sexy Vritra

KaiKhalifa

Rank 0
KaiKhalifa
PostedNov 01, 2012 6:01 pm
Onewholic wrote:
Well sorry but the MMO has nothing to do with the anime, they just have the same name that's all and females owned them, that's all.  

Oh I guess you misunderstood what I was saying. I know it has nothing to with the anime, I was saying that people that criticize it for having over the top proportioned girls say they do watch anime as in general. And in general, tons of various anime have way more over the top female characters then any MMO that has existed. Yet they watch all that and still criticize this game for having such things. That is what I was saying.

.Pokemon

Rank 0
.Pokemon
PostedNov 01, 2012 6:34 pm
Punisher *-*

<center></center>

Lady_Toorima

Rank 5
Lady_Toorima
PostedNov 01, 2012 6:36 pm
I want to be all of them! :3

EllaIzzy13