Author Message

Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
305
Location
In space over Canada
PostedDec 12, 2012 5:09 pm
HuckleFin wrote:
Punisher here i come ^^  


You have just been recruited by Lights.

You are now part of Evolution.

Lights approves this message♥

Sig Created by: TStarKnight
Advertisement

Cazema

Rank 0
Cazema
Joined
30 Apr 2007
Posts
68
Location
Colombia
PostedDec 12, 2012 5:58 pm
Sentinel all the way! yay! \(^o^)/

DSTNKT

Rank 0
DSTNKT
Joined
17 Feb 2010
Posts
104
Location
California United States
PostedDec 13, 2012 3:04 pm
think i will choose Whipper and Shadow Walker

DSTNKT

Rank 0
DSTNKT
Joined
17 Feb 2010
Posts
104
Location
California United States
PostedDec 13, 2012 3:04 pm
Lights705 wrote:
HuckleFin wrote:
Punisher here i come ^^  


You have just been recruited by Lights.

You are now part of Evolution.

Lights approves this message♥  


Count me in for Evo as well

Volupt

Rank 0
Volupt
Joined
12 Dec 2012
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:50 pm
think i'll go Medic for a main, and Whipper for a second.. i'm liking that whip from watching the youtube on this class. ^.~

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4135
Location
United States
PostedDec 13, 2012 10:24 pm
Here's some official class radar graphs that I remade for funsies:


Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
122
Location
Australia
PostedDec 13, 2012 11:37 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Here's some official class radar graphs that I remade for funsies:  

Poor Sentinel. Why so bad.

Although I think debuffs would go up one after the latest patch.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4135
Location
United States
PostedDec 13, 2012 11:52 pm
Yilette wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Here's some official class radar graphs that I remade for funsies:  

Poor Sentinel. Why so bad.

Although I think debuffs would go up one after the latest patch.  


Nah, they only got 1 new debuff skill. If each skill was worth 1 pt they'd have like a 6. xD

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
122
Location
Australia
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:42 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Yilette wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Here's some official class radar graphs that I remade for funsies:  

Poor Sentinel. Why so bad.

Although I think debuffs would go up one after the latest patch.  


Nah, they only got 1 new debuff skill. If each skill was worth 1 pt they'd have like a 6. xD  


I was more thinking that it's a fairly powerful debuff. Or that's what Naduron seemed to imply, anyway.

Selynar

Rank 1
Selynar
Joined
14 Dec 2007
Posts
221
Location
Ottawa Canada
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:53 am
Going Whipper. Good damage/survivability and a crap load of CC's.

I'll let you hit me... I'll hit you back and burn you... Then I'll silence... keep hitting... then stun... and finish you off.

GG to everyone but whippers! Woot!

<a><img src="http://i49.tinypic.com/2rpp3d0.jpg" border="0" </a><br><p>Kill one, you're a murderer. Kill thousands, you're a King. Kill them all... you're a GOD!</p>
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: