TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 01, 2012 5:23 am   Last edited by TheNinjaKitten on Nov 08, 2012 5:49 pm. Edited 7 times in total

Classes w/ Desc. Translations

Which do you plan to play? ^-^
Punisher and Defender are my personal favs.
Which class do you plan to play? Or at least try first? xD

http://i.imgur.com/ZST2f.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KoBCX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/73h7u.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7TdNV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gJZ9y.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/iECd8.png

joranger wrote:
This should help you decide which class you want to try, hope it help Very Happy
*Burning : deal dps damage that ignore to target defense
Defender
- Highest MaxHP
- Speciality : Tank
- Debuff : Immobilized+gap-closing, ranged stun, silence
- Popular buff : increase MaxHP, Defense but consume SP continuously
- Mech form : good move speed, has immobilized+gap-closing, stun
my comment : Killing and tanking must be in Mech form only otherwise it will be hard. Just go with medic and you are immortal(but not in 80v80 BG)

Whipper
- High MaxHP
- Speciality : Tank + good killer
- Debuff : hook+stun, silence(AoE), melee burning(AoE) 2nd best burning in human form
- Popular buff : increase Defense, one of them will reduce her move speed
- Mech form : Good move speed, has immobilized(AoE), burning(AoE), move speed buff
my comment : Can farm group of mobs very quickly. Has skill that hook the enemy close to her and finish it off easily in the battleground. IMO she is the best in PvP

Shadow Walker
- good/high MaxHP
- Speciality : Stealth, Small group/1v1 raid with her Stealth
- Debuff : Immobilized+gap-closing, stun(AoE), silence(AoE)
- Popular buff : increase physical dodge+debuff dodge, increase accuracy+critical+physical dodge+debuff dodge
- Mech form : fast move speed , has slow, can remove debuff(in rare Mech)
my comment : Tons of AoE disable that make her still alive when raid the small group of enemy. Can tank any physical attack by her buff that increase physical dodge, but can stilll be disabled

Punisher
- good/high MaxHP
- Speciality : Highest attack, Late game killer, very good buff field
- Debuff : melee stun, slow, burning(single, ranged AoE) best burning in human form
- Buff : defense+dodge field buff, attack+critical field buff, stealth detection field buff, become immobilized but gain lots of attack and critical
-Mech form : slow move speed, has melee stun, melee burning(AoE), slow, 2 ranged AoE skill
my comment : become OP in late game, burning can take down any class with HP less than 4,000 just from this skill only, therefore, need tons of HP to survive from enemy Punisher

Sentinel
- good/high MaxHP
- Specialty : ranged single target killer, high elemental attack skill, highest move speed with buff, stelth detection
- Debuff: stat-debuff from her main attack skill, slow, stun(range, melee)
- Buff : increase move speed and stelth detect, increase move speed(more than first buff), increase critical, increase physical dodge and some defense
- Mech form : fast move speed, has slow, melee stun(AoE), some skill has lot of animation
my comment: can escape very fast from her buff, also can detect stealth along with that buff. Very straight forward damage dealer

Medic
-High MaxHP
- Specialty : buff, healing, stealth detection buff
- Debuff : ranged stun, slow(AoE), ranged immobilized
- Buff
*(AoE)
+healing
+Attack
+Accuracy
+Critical
+Stealth detection
*(single)
+healing
+MaxHP
+defense
+dodge
- Mech form : fast move speed, doesn't have disable, drastically increase attack+move speed(AoE, in rare Mech)
my comment : since healing are base from % of target HP, every class must increase their MaxHP as much as possible, recomend to find a party in BG to gain shared Exp and heal your teammate.  
Advertisement

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedNov 01, 2012 5:41 am
http://i.imgur.com/7TdNV.jpg

"...taking the enemy in the rear..."

I gigglesnorted.

Anyway, that's the "mage" archtype, right? Or about as close as you get to one in a sci-fi MMO?

If so, that one.

And maybe Sentinel and Medic.

Long range classes \o/

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 01, 2012 6:13 am
Honestly, I'd say Sentinel is more Mage, they ish squishy. Punisher is more like an Archer, they has more bewb than Sentinel though. o3o

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedNov 01, 2012 6:21 am
whipper, because whips.

<center></center>

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedNov 01, 2012 6:34 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Honestly, I'd say Sentinel is more Mage, they ish squishy. Punisher is more like an Archer, they has more bewb than Sentinel though. o3o  

More than a handful is a waste, as Papa Avyn used to always say.

I assumed Punisher was the mage though, because it seems to be referring to AoE damage. Oh well, doesn't really matter Razz Punisher or Sentinel is fine.

Naduron

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2012 7:07 am
Avyn wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

More than a handful is a waste, as Papa Avyn used to always say.

I assumed Punisher was the mage though, because it seems to be referring to AoE damage. Oh well, doesn't really matter Razz Punisher or Sentinel is fine.  

Sent and Puni are pretty mutch the same class, both are focused on Singe-Target dps and has a few AoE abilites, it how they survive and support other where they are different.

Sent has the best at survival while the Punisher has more party buffs then the Sent.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 01, 2012 7:17 am
Naduron wrote:
Sent and Puni are pretty mutch the same class, both are focused on Singe-Target dps and has a few AoE abilites, it how they survive and support other where they are different.

Sent has the best at survival while the Punisher has more party buffs then the Sent.  

Thats true, so I guess Punisher is like a Paladin... with a bow. o-o
Sentinel is just like mass dps and squishy, thats how I picture a mage. xD

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedNov 01, 2012 7:18 am
I have to say though, who did these translations? because they look like they've been run through google translate. Though I guess that's to be expected

<center></center>

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
PostedNov 01, 2012 7:23 am
Defender or Medic.

Since I'm usually a healer in games I play, I'll probably try defender.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedNov 01, 2012 7:25 am
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
Defender or Medic.

Since I'm usually a healer in games I play, I'll probably try defender.  

I have always sucked hard at playing support classes.

Hybrid support I can do (Like aion's chanter or GF's sage) but pure healyness? lolnope.

I do usually play tanks, but given I never set foot in sci fi territory before, might as well test new waters all around.

<center></center>