Hi sir I have 4 questions:
1. For shield, do I go for a blue str agi luk with luk bonus on +6 with luk mcrit gems or awakened with block on +6 with str block gems?
2. For pet, isn't luck+10% pet better than 7% matk dragon because most magic damage of templar comes from the base damage of the skills right?
3. Why not awakening mace? not so low matk, good proc and 1 additional slot for gems.
4. Why are you wearing a mysterious rossette?
P.S. show us your hotbar please, and some tips on hotkey settings. Do I put sacred light glyph similar to sacred light and KD glyph similar to KD skill?
P.P.S What are the stats you chose for gear leveling system?
1. Personally for starters, i prefer blue shield because it has a flat luk wherein the awakened shield doesn't. Templar doesn't have any KP for mcrit rate so you need all the luk that you can get. UNLESS you are rich like Derak and you already have enough mcrit rate(70%+), then i strongly recommend to get the awakened shield and get luk bonus on +6.
2. I agree that luk pets are better, i just used my dragon pet so the 2nd digit of my mattack will be even number
3. Awakening mace is fine also but like what i said, it has no cast speed/agi and mcrit damage. Wherein you have a chance of getting those stats on a purple mace(str agi luk // mcrit dmg +/or w/e ) and not to mention the mattack difference as well. You need all the mdmg you can get.
And for the last 2 questions, ill answer em later.
Attack speed for flinching? care to explain?
What i mean by that is interrupting casters especially healers, and a good in between attack also if you can animation cancel.