somnang.chey

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2012 9:21 pm   Last edited by somnang.chey on Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Game error: Failed to Create UI Texture

I start up the ignite, I login, and click start. Then this error pops up everytime.

It reads: "Failed to Create UI Texture." Then a following error occurs after that
reads: "soldierfront.exe has stopped working."

I have no idea what's going on.

Okay, this is what happened after I uninstalled and tried re installing soldier front.
Now I have 100% no idea what to do.

Advertisement

eurekalao

Rank 0
eurekalao
PostedNov 01, 2012 10:56 am

Re: Game error: Failed to Create UI Texture

somnang.chey wrote:
I start up the ignite, I login, and click start. Then this error pops up everytime.

It reads: "Failed to Create UI Texture." Then a following error occurs after that

Uninstall and Reinstall your soldier front Smile
One of your files could be corrupted Smile.
The error occurred with me once and I uninstalled my soldier front and reinstalled it and refreshed and got new files and everything worked just fine.

eurekalao

Rank 0
eurekalao
PostedNov 02, 2012 9:36 am

somnang.chey wrote:

Okay, this is what happened after I uninstalled and tried re installing soldier front.

It's saying the installer is corrupted, so just completely remove aeriaignite, and try again, make sure you've completely uninstalled it. (btw what OS are you running?

somnang.chey

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2012 1:14 pm

eurekalao wrote:
somnang.chey wrote:

It's saying the installer is corrupted, so just completely remove aeriaignite, and try again, make sure you've completely uninstalled it. (btw what OS are you running?  

Never mind, I got it working. I had to delete the pre existing Aeria games folder.