Author Message

LatteCream

Rank 2
LatteCream
Joined
26 Sep 2009
Posts
417
Location
United States
PostedNov 03, 2012 12:54 pm
Name: Latte
Gender: Female
Image: http://i47.tinypic.com/2s0y6ms.jpg
Quote/Other text: -
Matching avatar(Y/N): N
Other info: Not much, I love grey, red and black. If you could use any of those colours it would be nice but anything's ok. Smile
Advertisement

mekteh50

Rank 3
mekteh50
Joined
29 Jul 2010
Posts
916
Location
Malacca Malaysia
PostedNov 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Re: Argaith's Signs

Argaith wrote:
mekteh50 wrote:
Argaith wrote:


GFX Signs






 


does the premade still available?if yes.. Very Happy

Name: Cyano
Guild:April Rhain (if possible to put it)

thank you =p  


Your siggy Smile


 


erm..its nice.thanks you but can u please change the name? My toon name is Cyano not Cyrano..there is no "r"..thanks >...<

Argaith

Rank 0
Argaith
Joined
17 Apr 2012
Posts
74
Location
Valencia Spain
PostedNov 04, 2012 4:54 am

Re: Argaith's Signs

mekteh50 wrote:


erm..its nice.thanks you but can u please change the name? My toon name is Cyano not Cyrano..there is no "r"..thanks >...<  


Sorry to the fail Embarassed


mekteh50

Rank 3
mekteh50
Joined
29 Jul 2010
Posts
916
Location
Malacca Malaysia
PostedNov 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Re: Argaith's Signs

Argaith wrote:
mekteh50 wrote:


erm..its nice.thanks you but can u please change the name? My toon name is Cyano not Cyrano..there is no "r"..thanks >...<  


Sorry to the fail Embarassed


 


np..thanks again Very Happy

WingsHearts

Rank 4
WingsHearts
Joined
19 Feb 2008
Posts
1929
Location
Scotland United Kingdom
PostedNov 05, 2012 10:07 pm
GFX:

Name: Fawks
Gender: female
Image: If it doesnt have to be a render, any of these or something dark if you fnd something easier to work wth.
http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/1228807/
http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/1076926/
http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/638525/
http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/864445/
http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/748233/
Quote/Other text: Deja Vu
Matching avatar(Y/N): no
Other info: dark, nothing pink & bright o_o

Argaith

Rank 0
Argaith
Joined
17 Apr 2012
Posts
74
Location
Valencia Spain
PostedNov 07, 2012 7:01 am   Last edited by Argaith on Dec 06, 2012 11:59 am. Edited 1 time in total
Ninniachel wrote:
GFX please

Name:Irisaria
Gender: female
Image:up to you but if you want me to find one for you I will
Quote/Other text: Embrace Your Dark Side
Matching avatar(Y/N): Y
Other info: ty so much your siggies are awesome  


Sorry for the wait few days I've been quite busy with work
Thanks for your patience Smile

Avatar:



Siggy:

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:38 am
Argaith wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
GFX please

Name:Irisaria
Gender: female
Image:up to you but if you want me to find one for you I will
Quote/Other text: Embrace Your Dark Side
Matching avatar(Y/N): Y
Other info: ty so much your siggies are awesome  


Sorry for the wait few days I've been quite busy with work
Thanks for your patience Smile

Avatar:



Siggy:

 


Holy Hard this is amazing I love it

Argaith

Rank 0
Argaith
Joined
17 Apr 2012
Posts
74
Location
Valencia Spain
PostedNov 07, 2012 10:31 am   Last edited by Argaith on Dec 06, 2012 12:00 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Ninniachel wrote:
Argaith wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
GFX please

Name:Irisaria
Gender: female
Image:up to you but if you want me to find one for you I will
Quote/Other text: Embrace Your Dark Side
Matching avatar(Y/N): Y
Other info: ty so much your siggies are awesome  


Sorry for the wait few days I've been quite busy with work
Thanks for your patience Smile

Avatar:



Siggy:

 


Holy **** this is amazing I love it  


I'm glad you like it was not sure Embarassed

Argaith

Rank 0
Argaith
Joined
17 Apr 2012
Posts
74
Location
Valencia Spain
PostedNov 07, 2012 11:57 am   Last edited by Argaith on Dec 06, 2012 12:01 pm. Edited 1 time in total
kdramalover wrote:
can i has a siggie? c:

Name: Katie
Gender: Female
Image: http://i49.tinypic.com/2k4sjc.jpg
Quote/Other text:
Matching avatar(Y/N): Y
Other info: i like colorful and cutesy siggies xD  


Enough colorful and cutesy? : P

Avatar:



Siggy

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: