coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedOct 31, 2012 6:44 pm

In Game Names!

In Game Names!

Oh Mu Gud who has the coolest IGN? Have you guys already thought about what you want your IGN to be ;D? Post it here Post it now! And if it has any special meaning to you or in the name its self feel free to share Very Happy

P.S plox no IGN stealing its unfair to the others expecially if its a unique name they've come up with.
Advertisement

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedOct 31, 2012 6:48 pm
Not posting mine. Don't want them stolen. Sorry. c:

WilliamTheIV

Rank 3
WilliamTheIV
PostedOct 31, 2012 6:50 pm
My IGN will be...
A secret for now Razz

I've gone through a few name changes since I first joined these forums though, so I wonder if when the game will come out I'll even be using the same one I'm thinking of right now.. Huh..

But my alts will be named something along the lines of "Mule1", Mule2", etc. Very Happy

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedOct 31, 2012 6:52 pm
hmmmm i thought that would be a problem xD alright then how about ya ll post an IGN that isnt your 1st choice like say its something you would chose if the 1st 2 names you wanted were taken. Thus your 1st choice remains secret lol

Onewholic

Rank 0
Onewholic
PostedOct 31, 2012 6:53 pm
Well yeah, don't let others know your IGN if it's a widely-used one, or unless you gonna use a super complicated one like xXBiErBuR4LyFeXoXoXx

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedOct 31, 2012 6:56 pm
yea LOL and if you dont want to choose a name you would like tell us about a name you would never chose xD e.g a name you hate/despise and you can tell us why if you want. Feel free to post anything that comes to your mind about an IGN.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedOct 31, 2012 6:57 pm
coolsasuke wrote:
hmmmm i thought that would be a problem xD alright then how about ya ll post an IGN that isnt your 1st choice like say its something you would chose if the 1st 2 names you wanted were taken. Thus your 1st choice remains secret lol  

Still not posting mine. The names I want to use have special meaning and I do not want them to be stolen. I'm sorry.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedOct 31, 2012 6:57 pm
My IGN is pretty much shouted out everywhere, my sig, my avatar xD

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedOct 31, 2012 7:00 pm

XD ya lol the same with mine however i do have a few backup IGN in the event someone takes it ~-~.

Only anoying thing about people taking your IGN is that they will play for maybe a weekor two then never play again and the character name is forever gone qq

OnlySilver

Rank 1
OnlySilver
PostedOct 31, 2012 7:43 pm
coolsasuke wrote:

XD ya lol the same with mine however i do have a few backup IGN in the event someone takes it ~-~.

Only anoying thing about people taking your IGN is that they will play for maybe a weekor two then never play again and the character name is forever gone qq  
Happened to me so much freaking times >:I and my ign is Silver, one Hard of a pain in the *** to secure but totally worth it