Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedNov 03, 2012 10:27 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
The series was actually known as "Queen's Gate" not Blade Smile  

I watch Queen's Blade, and no it's not. O_o
There was a PSP game based off of Queen's Blade that was called Queen's Gate, this is probably what you're thinking of.  

My bad. The animes I watched were incorrectly titled Very Happy

Advertisement

valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedNov 03, 2012 11:09 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:

There was a PSP game based off of Queen's Blade that was called Queen's Gate, this is probably what you're thinking of.  

That my favorite girl right there on your avatar rofl

ASF Corporal Valeman2 SUPPORT DOUBLE EXP/SP Improvement Plan x2 EXP/SP Weekends 3 times every week and every month http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2119617

HongChina

Rank 0
HongChina
PostedNov 03, 2012 11:51 pm
I'll clear this up. I is Queen's Blade Expert

"Queen's Blade" is a series of what's called "Combat Books", a spin-off of the series "Lost Worlds"
It is also the name for the entire franchise.
In addition to the original series, there is also

Queen's Gate - A supplement to the original series, these ones are almost exclusively characters of other copyrights. Such as Mai Shiranui, Noel Vermillion, Dizzy, Taki, Ivy Valentine, and other such popular characters.

Queen's Blade: Rebellion - The third series of books, and a "sequel" so to speak. In terms of continuity, the characters in them are after a time-skip. As such, there are different designs, and several new characters

Queen's Blade: Grimoire - This is the newest series of books, with only one or two currently released. The books are set in a separate world from the others, and the characters seem to be entirely adapted from folklore and fairytales. As such, we have seen a Little Mermaid, Red Riding Hood, and a Kaguya(from japanese folklore)

There is also three 12-episode seasons of the anime, along with a 6-episode miniseries. They are as follows

(Season 1)Queen's Blade: Wandering Warriors - This season covers the wide cast's journey to Gainos, capital of the Mainland, for the Queen's Blade tournament

(Season 2)Queen's Blade: Successor to the Throne - This season covers the tournament itself, and focuses on the events that happen during it.

(Season 2.5/OVA/Miniseries)Queen's Blade: Beautiful Warriors - This series serves to bridge the gap between the "classic" series as it progresses to Rebellion. Each episode focuses on the relationship between two or three of the characters

(Season 3)Queen's Blade: Rebellion - This follows the Rebellion characters, focusing on Annelotte, and the dwarf Yuit. My personal favourite season, with an expertly crafted twist at the end

There are also a few manga adaptaions, as well as two games for the PSP (Queen's Blade and Queen's Gate), that are developed by Namco-Bandai and Banpresto, and take after the Super Robot Wars series of games

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedNov 04, 2012 12:19 am
Rekikyo wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:

My bad. The animes I watched were incorrectly titled Very Happy  

Just quoting this because Amaranth was wrong.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedNov 05, 2012 7:47 pm
Is going be Mass Censorship

ASF Corporal Valeman2 SUPPORT DOUBLE EXP/SP Improvement Plan x2 EXP/SP Weekends 3 times every week and every month http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2119617

MiniHara

Rank 0
MiniHara
PostedNov 05, 2012 9:23 pm
We'll just have to wait and see~

terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
PostedNov 05, 2012 9:49 pm
if u wanna see nakedness watch Queens Blade anime if u wanna play with nakedness play the Queens Blade mmo lol so not luck much difference it has nakedness in it either way \o/

HongChina

Rank 0
HongChina
PostedNov 06, 2012 2:50 am
Purdy much. Sadly the PSP games don't have nudity, since Sony is against such shameless content on their consoles. How dare they!
So they stay on the same level as the art books do, lots of skin but no nipples

valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedNov 07, 2012 1:16 am
Goodluck

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedNov 07, 2012 1:53 pm
As i said before, instead of censorship, a player enabled self censorship option (in game settings) would be an easy fix, that imo would also be an easy patch/edit, that would both protect the game, and encourage players who are not "ok" with the amount of nudity this game has, to try it out and even perhaps stay and pay.

An example: Shaiya doesnt have nudity, but it does have an option within the game to turn helmets, capes, and effects on and off. The same principal could probably be applied to SB's clothing, except in this case, the graphics change would be increasing clothing.

I think the game's sales could easily see a doubling in interest if this option was enabled.