.Pokemon

Rank 0
.Pokemon
PostedNov 02, 2012 11:31 am
Censorship can be good or bad,
Personally I am of legal age, so I'm very mature for this type of game, but the youngest could be harmed
Advertisement

scottzone333

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2012 11:37 am
still waiting~

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedNov 02, 2012 11:40 am
BillyBallo89 wrote:
i hate censure... korean/jappan doing many masterpieces Anime/games/comics (example one piece) and when they arrive in europe/america...CENSURE -.-" censorship does not make us enjoy these masterpieces western

curious question.. why original name is Queen's Blade and this called Scarlet Blade?? O.O
censured too original name? lol  

Name change due to copyright laws Razz There is already a Queen's Blade from my understanding. It should also help with people not getting it confused with the anime.

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedNov 02, 2012 11:41 am
valeman2 wrote:
All characters are adult based she just short.

There a problem with Short and Young adult game character.  

I respect your opinion and recognize that you're entitled to it. Nonetheless, it is the opinion of Aeria Games & Entertainment and the ESRB that she is very clearly meant to look like a child.

There are no plans to make adjustments to any other classes, NPCs, or artwork in Scarlet Blade-- only the ones based on the Sentinel character model.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedNov 02, 2012 11:44 am
iDerz wrote:
BillyBallo89 wrote:
i hate censure... korean/jappan doing many masterpieces Anime/games/comics (example one piece) and when they arrive in europe/america...CENSURE -.-" censorship does not make us enjoy these masterpieces western

curious question.. why original name is Queen's Blade and this called Scarlet Blade?? O.O

Name change due to copyright laws Razz There is already a Queen's Blade from my understanding. It should also help with people not getting it confused with the anime.  

The name was changed due to the anime "Queen's Blade", which is popular in America, and has TV shows, books, graphic novels, action figures, and even video games using the name for years.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedNov 02, 2012 11:45 am
tactics wrote:
iDerz wrote:
BillyBallo89 wrote:

The name was changed due to the anime "Queen's Blade", which is popular in America, and has TV shows, books, graphic novels, action figures, and even video games using the name for years.  

0: Thought so! Thanks for clarification.

BillyBallo89

Rank 5
BillyBallo89
PostedNov 02, 2012 11:49 am
ok thanks of the elucidation XD
I would prefer an it operates without censorships but.. if really aeria must be us, I hope doesn't twist everything as it happens to the greatest part of the times (always remembering that when games are installed or for other is asked if he is 18+ or no)

valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedNov 03, 2012 8:31 pm
Leave it as game as it they already have enough cesnorship

Dont alter any game play includes Sentinel .

is already ESRB Rated M if they are going decided to change it Rated T that forget about this game.

ASF Corporal Valeman2 SUPPORT DOUBLE EXP/SP Improvement Plan x2 EXP/SP Weekends 3 times every week and every month http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2119617

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedNov 03, 2012 9:29 pm
tactics wrote:
iDerz wrote:
BillyBallo89 wrote:

The series was actually known as "Queen's Gate" not Blade Smile

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 03, 2012 10:10 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
The series was actually known as "Queen's Gate" not Blade Smile  

I watch Queen's Blade, and no it's not. O_o
There was a PSP game based off of Queen's Blade that was called Queen's Gate, this is probably what you're thinking of.